fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
This is a comically bad-faith argument. No one who regularly participates in this thread should be classified as a "fapper" who's only here for one reason. Immediately following the release of an update, this thread will be hit by fappers who don't understand what this game is trying to do- but anyone who is still talking about this game four months after its last release is not here for the fapping. Asking the dev to stick to a plan is not asking for a lot.
: ) I must admit I am a total fapper, hahaha. The problem is that I am also a lot of things else and more. Curious till the bone, for instance. And even in the weirdest places, the less proper or logical of places, I -like a lot of other people (fappers?)- end reflecting upon life or human nature or whatever "microcosm in the nail of your thumb" (Animal House reference)... I guess we are this kind of complex. But I keep the word, fapper (you don't call it wankers?) for personal way of introduce myself in the future, hahaha. (Fapper, romantic, philosofical, stupid, notsodumb, and everything else in between)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Are you really saying that having expectations for a dev is the problem?
Yeah, and then he expects anyone to take his posts seriously.

L&P himself came and hinted that DPC was counting animations in those 4000 renders. Hilarious how out of touch he is with what other devs are doing.

Someone above said 8 years = 8 playable days. You're lucky if you even get 6 playable days out of those 8 years.
Actually, you're lucky if this even goes for another 2 years, let alone 8.

As for the "They angry because they want sex in the game". No one is angry, no one, except some trolls, are complaining about in-game pace. People are complaining about development pace.
If you feel so upset from seeing other people discuss dev issues, click ignore. The number of people discussing about it are growing since 2 years ago so there's a lot of "ignore" buttons to click, better start now.

That length of development is entirely up to L&P just like it's up to other devs (you certainly don't see people complaining about DPC's length of development time and that's based mainly upon the fact every update in BaDiK has lots of sexual content).
Wrong. People don't complain about DPC because DPC brings 4x more renders, 40x more (40*0=0 but you understand what I mean) animations and more in-game features than L&P in the same (or roughly the same) amount of time.

2nd week of June? For upcomming update or possibly 1st week of June?

Any patreons know any news?
1st week-2nd week of June. It's between those.
And then January 2022.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Wrong. People don't complain about DPC because DPC brings 4x more renders, 40x more (40*0=0 but you understand what I mean) animations and more in-game features than L&P in the same (or roughly the same) amount of time.
A good majority of that content being what I previously stated, sexual content. Remove a good portion of that content and people would be complaining as badly about BaDiK as they are about this one.

Yeah, and then he expects anyone to take his posts seriously.
That said, considering your reply to a poster that was directly asking myself a question that I already answered them with civility, is nothing but an insult to troll, i have nothing further to say to you from here on out. In the future, perhaps you'll refrain from being so insulting to other members that you disagree with.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Because I'm curious, is there anyone here that's been here since one of the first early versions of this game? I'm interested in what your mindset is.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
A good majority of that content being what I previously stated, sexual content. Remove a good portion of that content and people would be complaining as badly about BaDiK as they are about this one.

That said, considering your reply to a poster that was directly asking myself a question that I already answered them with civility, is nothing but an insult to troll, i have nothing further to say to you from here on out. In the future, perhaps you'll refrain from being so insulting to other members that you disagree with.
Man I don't know on what basis are you trying to defend L&P anymore. I read all your posts from the past few pages and I will have to disagree pretty much with everything. The scenes are erotic, and extremely good, it really comes down to the dialogue and writing which has been a strong point and it does not necessarily need sex scenes to become a good game. It is only the mentality of the people who want to sex in the game and have no regard for other things that are really good about the visual novel. You were the one to mention that people are only complaining because there is lack of action and then in the later posts you're the one saying the game needs more action. So are you siding with those same people who you consider are making unnecessary complaints.

Secondly we didn't set expectations for the Dev, he is what set these expectations. He says 2 months development cycle not us, he said update latest by mid may and not us, he said a small update ( around 400 ) not us. Every event he makes passes his estimates by an insane margin. We only expect from him what he has promised to deliver. At this point his words are losing credibility, which is the worst thing for a developer IMO.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Man I don't know on what basis are you trying to defend L&P anymore. I read all your posts from the past few pages and I will have to disagree pretty much with everything. The scenes are erotic, and extremely good, it really comes down to the dialogue and writing which has been a strong point and it does not necessarily need sex scenes to become a good game. It is only the mentality of the people who want to sex in the game and have no regard for other things that are really good about the visual novel. You were the one to mention that people are only complaining because there is lack of action and then in the later posts you're the one saying the game needs more action. So are you siding with those same people who you consider are making unnecessary complaints.

Secondly we didn't set expectations for the Dev, he is what set these expectations. He says 2 months development cycle not us, he said update latest by mid may and not us, he said a small update ( around 400 ) not us. Every event he makes passes his estimates by an insane margin. We only expect from him what he has promised to deliver. At this point his words are losing credibility, which is the worst thing for a developer IMO.
get out of here with your valid points

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Because I'm curious, is there anyone here that's been here since one of the first early versions of this game? I'm interested in what your mindset is.
There is someone. He never leaves this forum coz he don't have any job I guess. And don't post your opinion about the game characters here. He will get offended. Coz he think those characters are real.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

get out of here with your valid points
That's pretty much their point. :p

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Considering 1st and 2nd sidejob took two to three weeks, Emma/Dylan maybe another 2 weeks and Sophia/Dylan also 2 weeks.
Then you can already classify these events in such a way that L&P with its statement that it becomes a really small update.
What happened with Aiden's 3.Task, however, has to be seen. As he describes it will be a unique event that will not exist like this again. So he put an extreme amount of effort into this, which in turn took an extreme amount of time. We should look at it first and discuss it afterwards.

And when I read this, this impatience, this demand?! Here are 95% pirates. How dare you demand anything at all? How dare you judge L&P's work?

You don't pay a cent and only demand fap material quickly. Do you do the same in your normal life?
Hey tiler! The other tiler is better and faster than you in my opinion! Why not you? But I don't pay you anyway.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
My mindset is that I'm an addictive type, (nb. not obsessive). Others might deny it but I think to stick with AWAM for so long, there has to be some element of that. I've tried giving up on this tortuous, complex, ultra-slow VN but I keep coming back. It's the quality of the renders & parts of the story plus the interesting characters that do that. There are times when the writing is really good. I've never been a patron, (nor will I be while development is getting slower) & there are several elements that I don't care for but "there's no such thing as an ideal situation."

Having played several games & with a general idea of what many others are about, this one stands out as one of the best. I'm not someone who could be described as refined, or sophisticated but I'm damned sure I want more than a plotless fuckfest when it comes to escapism & AWAM is that VN/game.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
There is someone. He never leaves this forum coz he don't have any job I guess. And don't post your opinion about the game characters here. He will get offended. Coz he think those characters are real.
Don't know about that guy... Feel free to post whatever opinion you wish... but Dylan is real.

The real Dylan is a monster. I keep saying it and you all don't believe me. This is not an attack on those who love Dylan in the game. Just stating facts here. After Dylan was outed and the interventions were held, the hope is he hasn't screwed with us this time on the update. Keeping in mind his history of trying to subvert L&P's work (because of differences of who the protagonist should really be) the current delays we have been experiencing have me very very anxious. He always is in the middle of some chaos that we pay for. He has a top PR firm and influencers that work full time to spin things on his behalf. Trying to get you to buy into that image of 'the cute teenager who needs love'. Meanwhile they are pushing a whole new revamp of Aiden's image with a new flashy motorcycle in a photo op and trying to make him out to be the boy next door who gives his teacher a helpful lift. While doing so he sacrifices his own safety and gives his helmet to Sophia. A real "hero" there. I call it Bullshit! This is the reason Marie Kondo herself, just from questions within these last couple weeks now has to advise women that "it doesn't matter how you pack your bag... just don't get on the damn motorcycle." It's all a distraction and coverup for Dylan's misdeeds and we need to watch this guy. Our balls depend on it. ;)

Edit: Sorry I misquoted Marie Kondo. She used one word in Japanese here that I mistranslated as Damn. The true English translation here is "fucking". Sorry for the confusion.;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't know about that guy... Feel free to post whatever opinion you wish... but Dylan is real.

The real Dylan is a monster. I keep saying it and you all don't believe me. This is not an attack on those who love Dylan in the game. Just stating facts here. After Dylan was outed and the interventions were held, the hope is he hasn't screwed with us this time on the update. Keeping in mind his history of trying to subvert L&P's work (because of differences of who the protagonist should really be) the current delays we have been experiencing have me very very anxious. He always is in the middle of some chaos that we pay for. He has a top PR firm and influencers that work full time to spin things on his behalf. Trying to get you to buy into that image of 'the cute teenager who needs love'. Meanwhile they are pushing a whole new revamp of Aiden's image with a new flashy motorcycle in a photo op and trying to make him out to be the boy next door who gives his teacher a helpful lift. While doing so he sacrifices his own safety and gives his helmet to Sophia. A real "hero" there. I call it Bullshit! This is the reason Marie Kondo herself, just from questions within these last couple weeks now has to advise women that "it doesn't matter how you pack your bag... just don't get on the damn motorcycle." It's all a distraction and coverup for Dylan's misdeeds and we need to watch this guy. Our balls depend on it. ;)

Edit: Sorry I misquoted Marie Kondo. She used one word in Japanese here that I mistranslated as Damn. The true English translation here is "fucking". Sorry for the confusion.;)
Who is not to say that Sophia refused to get onto the motorcycle without a helmet?After all she did refuse to flash her panties in class unless Andre removed his cap and Aiden made him do so.
I guess Aiden could be the James Dean of AwAm

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes