hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Only problem is, people were thinking the same thing 2 or 3 updates BACK!

Hate to be the one to pop your bubble on this one. But poor Sophia getting anything used up at this point is more like wishful thinking than actually possible given the current pace of content. It's one of the reasons I haven't given a rat's ass about this game for quite awhile now. So much potential build up is a complete waste of time if there is no "payoff".
This captures a lot of the frustration imho

Reactions: Psoheros

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
People were saying the same thing about MrDots when he first developed DmD. He went through the entire first chapter before so much as showing any sexual content until it's very end. People on here get all hot under the collar about that sort of thing and then once the action does begin, their story changes to doing nothing but praising the developer and anyone that questions any future decisions that are foolish get tossed under a bus by those same people for providing anything close to constructive criticism. I'll just sit back and watch that happen again with this game and laugh and hopefully L&P doesn't make poor decisions after getting to the sexual content. The writing and build up is good but like many have already stated, pushing that build up too far can ruin things. I believe once all the action does start happening that all the fappers here want to see, the game will have a natural ending and a solidified support base will be waiting for the next game that L&P starts working on. That's really the only reason some people are so upset right now, which is slightly amusing to me.
This is a comically bad-faith argument. No one who regularly participates in this thread should be classified as a "fapper" who's only here for one reason. Immediately following the release of an update, this thread will be hit by fappers who don't understand what this game is trying to do- but anyone who is still talking about this game four months after its last release is not here for the fapping. Asking the dev to stick to a plan is not asking for a lot.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I only wish I got to know about this game, say after 6 year or so. Would have saved me the grind I endure today.

I recall the time when the first version I played was 0.065. Which was released a year or two after the game started.

2 years of less grind.

Reactions: Toushiro

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I only wish I got to know about this game, say after 6 year or so. Would have saved me the grind I endure today.

I recall the time when the first version I played was 0.065. Which was released a year or two after the game started.

2 years of less grind.
And so lucky are the ones who played this game for the first time today. They have to wait only a month for the update.

(It's just a rant in my mind)

ol_dirty

Jan 23, 2021
I see a bunch of stuff on render # and this and that. Does anyone know how many days we are getting in this update?

ol_dirty

Jan 23, 2021
Wow yeah. 6 months for a third of a day... I just need some action so I can get my mind of this damn game for a year or two and come back when there is like 8 more playable days

• Haha
Reactions: Jude6

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Wow yeah. 6 months for a third of a day... I just need some action so I can get my mind of this damn game for a year or two and come back when there is like 8 more playable days
A year or two? Very literally we are not expecting any extramarital sex until sometime around Playable Day 16 and 19. There are LITERALLY years in front of us before Sophia has sex with someone who isn't Liam.

Let that sink in.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
No one who regularly participates in this thread should be classified as a "fapper" who's only here for one reason.
For the most part, yes, that is the reason cause the majority of the complainers are angry there isn't any sexual content to the extent they want to see. Very few are making any logical, valid or relevant complaints in regards to the story or themes. It's all been about the lack of sophia getting it on. That should be telling you something. Case in point in below poster's comment. Go back through the thread and you'll find this is the basis of 2/3s of all the complaints being made, that and duration between updates.
Asking the dev to stick to a plan is not asking for a lot.
The dev is sticking to a plan, a plan that doesn't meet the personal expectations of some. That's the problem with holding expectations about anything, it'll only ever lead to disappointment. Why some people are complaining that this dev isn't more like DPC and turning out the same content is just plain ignorant. I've seen so many make that argument in this thread that it's become absurd, laughable and downright inane.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
A thought game up, who's to say L&P won't just one day not feel like doing this anymore and abandons the game? This thread will turn inside out.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry to break it to you but 8 more playable days = 8 more years.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
For the most part, yes, that is the reason cause the majority of the complainers are angry there isn't any sexual content to the extent they want to see. Very few are making any logical, valid or relevant complaints in regards to the story or themes. It's all been about the lack of sophia getting it on. That should be telling you something. Case in point in below poster's comment. Go back through the thread and you'll find this is the basis of 2/3s of all the complaints being made, that and duration between updates.

The dev is sticking to a plan, a plan that doesn't meet the personal expectations of some. That's the problem with holding expectations about anything, it'll only ever lead to disappointment. Why some people are complaining that this dev isn't more like DPC and turning out the same content is just plain ignorant. I've seen so many make that argument in this thread that it's become absurd, laughable and downright inane.
Are you really saying that having expectations for a dev is the problem?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes