Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Who is not to say that Sophia refused to get onto the motorcycle without a helmet?After all she did refuse to flash her panties in class unless Andre removed his cap and Aiden made him do so.
Good catch. Hopefully we will find out soon. Concerning helmets, She has was known to advise students in biology/health class to wear one. Not sure if she showed her panties then though... anyone know? Aiden not wearing one on the bike is concerning. I guess we will see. ;)

Wait a minute... you not buying into this whole image revamp of Aiden are you? ... o_O

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I think she would feel his abs during the bike ride. Because now she feels liberated to imagine such (after the prison scene)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think she would feel his abs during the bike ride. Because now she feels liberated to imagine such (after the prison scene)
There are some routes loaded with romance, feelings. It's not about love, it's about trust, safety, ... e.g. Sam/Zac
I hope Aiden's route stays away from a romantic line. If Sophia starts liking Aiden, what can I say, Sophia likes too many. :unsure:

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
There are some routes loaded with romance, feelings. It's not about love, it's about trust, safety, ... e.g. Sam/Zac
I hope Aiden's route stays away from a romantic line. If Sophia starts liking Aiden, what can I say, Sophia likes too many. :unsure:
That is a good point. Aiden can bring in other flavours than romance.

My only hope is seeing a sexually expressive Sophia in the coming updates. That naughty minx which hides beneath her soft skin.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The bad boy image
Larry = Godfather
Aiden = James Dean
deus nobis auxilium

Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes