nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I suppose it's not about the risk, but about the fact that for different scenarios, her fantasies should be about different partners. Is that what you mean? Of course, this complicates the workflow somewhat.
Exactly, that's the point. It would have been hard to please everyone.

Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What do you mean
Imagine a videogame. The game has two versions: one version is called Decisions of a Life and the other is called A Wife and Mother. Imagine the version called Decisions of a Life is a censored beta release of the final version. That final version is called A Wife and Mother. Which would you rather play? Would you rather play the censored beta version, or the final uncensored version?

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
I wish I had the money, otherwise I would have paid Decent Monkey and Lost & Passion to merge their worlds into one. It seems to me that Monica and Sofia exist in the same world.
Decent Monkey is i think the only dev that truly is a worker. He changed the whole engine when people disliked rpgm and his game flows good and has content and he releases a lot iirc.
Too bad i just couldnt get into his game tho.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
About day 15 or 16? Because playable day 16 wont necessarily be about lesbianism, it just happens to be the day with the most Ellie events, listed as "several", and no Dylan events. And apparently the day that little precious Jules makes her return
It will be interesting to see how little precious and Sophia react when they meet again

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What the fuck !!!
L&P posted a teaser on SubscriberStar and we haven't seen it.

Sophia ready for the ride
https://assets.subscribestar.com/assets/public/images/video_thumb_abstract-e513622606c58c0998d6a3a53cb3e356.jpg

You have seen all the teasers concerning the Aiden/Sophia event

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rolli

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
21 subscribers
i dind´t know that L&P is using

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 1210366
And suddenly some dull sound abruptly pulled her out of her sinful fantasies.

Unlike those who claim that AWAM has a lot of unnecessary content and unnecessary renders, on the contrary, I think that sometimes dialogues, explanations and text of thoughts are not enough.

For example, in this episode above, the author describes Sophia's actions, about where and how she touches herself. He mentions that Sophia is immersed in her sinful dreams, but he does not tell us what exactly Sophia is thinking, what exactly turns her on? This is, in my opinion, a flaw in this episode of the game.

Already at this stage, Sophia has many reasons for sexual fantasies, but unfortunately, the author did not show us any of them.
But it could be a really hot moment in the game and completely without visualizations, based only on Sophia's vicious fantasies.

Passing different routes in this game, from time to time I come across the underdeveloped potential of some scenes.
Does anyone else have this feeling?
Agree with you in principal, especially this last question: yes, very much so. All the more reason to fuck-off all the Dylan POV stuff and focus on Sophia's POV more.

Remember there was massive buildup and "sorry for the delays, it's so complicated" for weeks and weeks about the Yoga scene - "His Biggest Scene Yet!" Turns out the reason it took so fucking long was that he did it twice. And the shower scene as well. L&P rendered it twice. Just so we could learn that Dylan was getting really horny with all those really amazingly hot chicks.

Luckily we're getting very critically placed pigeons and god-rays in the background for several frames in this next update which did not in any way extend the development time of this installment and will be among my most stand-out memories of this installment. The thought of Sophia in that black leather riding suit and all the impulses it stirs in me will just get pushed aside when I consider how perfect the lighting is on that closeup of Liam in the car ride to the bridal shop.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Agree with you in principal, especially this last question: yes, very much so. All the more reason to fuck-off all the Dylan POV stuff and focus on Sophia's POV more.

Remember there was massive buildup and "sorry for the delays, it's so complicated" for weeks and weeks about the Yoga scene - "His Biggest Scene Yet!" Turns out the reason it took so fucking long was that he did it twice. And the shower scene as well. L&P rendered it twice. Just so we could learn that Dylan was getting really horny with all those really amazingly hot chicks.

Luckily we're getting very critically placed pigeons and god-rays in the background for several frames in this next update which did not in any way extend the development time of this installment and will be among my most stand-out memories of this installment. The thought of Sophia in that black leather riding suit and all the impulses it stirs in me will just get pushed aside when I consider how perfect the lighting is on that closeup of Liam in the car ride to the bridal shop.
Just a thought but since the Aiden/Sophia event took a month to complete do you think it could be another POV episode?

Reactions: wynlard

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Just a thought but since the Aiden/Sophia event took a month to complete do you think it could be another POV episode?
I'm not that cynical, so no, I don't think we're getting Aiden's POV. Now, if Dylan is found to be following the action by swinging through the branches of those trees in the forest like a monkey, I wouldn't be all that surprised. I mean, a few weeks back I did put out the idea that they might be going to the zoo and might get monkey poo flung at them. It may turn out the monkey poo is getting flung at us.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm not that cynical, so no, I don't think we're getting Aiden's POV. Now, if Dylan is found to be following the action by swinging through the branches of those trees in the forest like a monkey, I wouldn't be all that surprised. I mean, a few weeks back I did put out the idea that they might be going to the zoo and might get monkey poo flung at them. It may turn out the monkey poo is getting flung at us.
Dylan POV since his event is after the Aiden event and there is a parallel event as well that we know nothing about.
Also the Sophia/Dylan is important to there relationship

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Decent Monkey is i think the only dev that truly is a worker. He changed the whole engine when people disliked rpgm and his game flows good and has content and he releases a lot iirc.
Too bad i just couldnt get into his game tho.
if Decent monkey merge with l&p i probably lost appetite to play this game, why Decent monkey tends to make MC suffer through blackmail & rape while L&P used slow corruption as a snail and the blackmail is avoidable unlike Decent Monkey to forced his blackmail progression to the player

Reactions: despaireducer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
if Decent monkey merge with l&p i probably lost appetite to play this game, why Decent monkey tends to make MC suffer through blackmail & rape while L&P used slow corruption as a snail and the blackmail is avoidable unlike Decent Monkey to forced his blackmail progression to the player
I would not worry as that is a very very slim chance of them joining ever happening

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes