Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As the day with Patricia goes on day 15, so halfway through the game, maybe there will be a discussion between Sophia and Patricia.
A sort of focus where Sophia is in her feelings.
Since the next day there will normally be something about lesbianism. (day 16)
Could be very interesting just make sure that they both have high stats to get the full event

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
As the day with Patricia goes on day 15, so halfway through the game, maybe there will be a discussion between Sophia and Patricia.
A sort of focus where Sophia is in her feelings.
Since the next day there will normally be something about lesbianism. (day 16)
My gut says, if this happens, it will result in Patricia encouraging Sophia to push the limits. If I'm correct it would make for an interesting inflection point that Patricia looks back on later with regret.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
My gut says, if this happens, it will result in Patricia encouraging Sophia to push the limits. If I'm correct it would make for an interesting inflection point that Patricia looks back on later with regret.
Do you really think that the developer takes the trouble to visualize Patricia thoughts when Sophia rides into the sunset with Alyssa or Sam. Wouldn't that be a waste of developer resources in an erotic novel? Just a thought!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Do you really think that the developer takes the trouble to visualize Patricia thoughts when Sophia rides into the sunset with Alyssa or Sam. Wouldn't that be a waste of developer resources in an erotic novel? Just a thought!
There's no happy ending riding off into the sunset with Sam.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
1621866794745.png
And suddenly some dull sound abruptly pulled her out of her sinful fantasies.

Unlike those who claim that AWAM has a lot of unnecessary content and unnecessary renders, on the contrary, I think that sometimes dialogues, explanations and text of thoughts are not enough.

For example, in this episode above, the author describes Sophia's actions, about where and how she touches herself. He mentions that Sophia is immersed in her sinful dreams, but he does not tell us what exactly Sophia is thinking, what exactly turns her on? This is, in my opinion, a flaw in this episode of the game.

Already at this stage, Sophia has many reasons for sexual fantasies, but unfortunately, the author did not show us any of them.
But it could be a really hot moment in the game and completely without visualizations, based only on Sophia's vicious fantasies.

Passing different routes in this game, from time to time I come across the underdeveloped potential of some scenes.
Does anyone else have this feeling?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1210366

Unlike those who claim that AWAM has a lot of unnecessary content and unnecessary renders, on the contrary, I think that sometimes dialogues, explanations and text of thoughts are not enough.

For example, in this episode above, the author describes Sophia's actions, about where and how she touches herself. He mentions that Sophia is immersed in her sinful dreams, but he does not tell us what exactly Sophia is thinking, what exactly turns her on? This is, in my opinion, a flaw in this episode of the game.

Already at this stage, Sophia has many reasons for sexual fantasies, but unfortunately, the author did not show us any of them.
But it could be a really hot moment in the game and completely without visualizations, based only on Sophia's vicious fantasies.

Passing different routes in this game, from time to time I come across the underdeveloped potential of some scenes.
don't say it, or the next update will dare 70 pages of word

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 1210366

I hear you and while I agree I'm willing to give L&P a pass on this. I really noticed it during the sauna scene where the writing/dialog was boring. But here's how I think of it: L&P is writing for an English speaking audience in his second language, for a MC who is a different gender. That's a tall order. The last thing I want him to do is obsess over this issue too.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1210366

Not in the slightest. It will have been vague for a reason. It's a compulsory event, and played on both GW and Filthy from memory. So there are two options: code for every commutation and permutation of routes people can play, or leave it up to the player. L&P obviously just chose the latter.

Reactions: Jude6

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
don't say it, or the next update will dare 70 pages of word
Ha ha ha, You are right, there is such a possibility.
But wouldn't it be interesting for you to read Sophia's vulgar fantasies, in which she imagined her students masturbating while thinking about her? Or how Mr. Murray's cock got on her and she teases him? Or something different?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Ha ha ha, You are right, there is such a possibility.
But wouldn't it be interesting for you to read Sophia's vulgar fantasies, in which she imagined her students masturbating while thinking about her? Or how Mr. Murray's cock got on her and she teases him? Or something different?
no, further thoughts of sophia would not bring any benefit to the story, whose development is already very slow and does not progress significantly

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
View attachment 1210366

It's a bit risky. If she thinks of men, L&P upsets girl-girl-luv, and vice versa.
If she thinks of men, which one?
If she thinks of women, the same. Even worse :ROFLMAO:.
Solution:
https://comics.8muses.com/forum/attachments/theexperimentc4c_051a-gif.1122729/

[Miki3DX] The Experiment

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1210366

Oh man, they also enjoy provoking the others a little. In principle, I agree with you, that would have been erotic.

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It's a bit risky. If she thinks of men, L&P upsets girl-girl-luv, and vice versa.
If she thinks of men, which one?
If she thinks of women, the same. Even worse :ROFLMAO:.
Solution:
https://comics.8muses.com/forum/attachments/theexperimentc4c_051a-gif.1122729/

[Miki3DX] The Experiment
I suppose it's not about the risk, but about the fact that for different scenarios, her fantasies should be about different partners. Is that what you mean? Of course, this complicates the workflow somewhat.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2021
DoL is Decisions of Life, the game L&P is officially making on Patreon, which is AWAM with the underage and incest references changed, and some scenes removed. I originally looked into it to see if there were any hints as to who would have relationships with who - for example, if Claire and Marie were written in DoL as mother and daughter, that would mean that they were not going to have a sexual relationship, but since all parent/child relationships in the game are lodger/Landlady (with the exception of Ellie, who is Sophia's friend, Patricia is best friend, and Amber and Neil are Sam and Julia's Landlords), it doesn't really indicate anything interesting.

DoL isn't worth playing. So be careful if the update comes out and it says "Decisions of Life" instead of "A Wife and Mother" like what happened a while back and really confused a lot of people.
Remind me when it's comes out on new update

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes