Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'll have to double-check but I think L&P said there was a little bonus event in this upcoming update.
It must be very small then if L&P has not even posted it and he has said himself that this update will have 4 events but lets wait and see what Dr.Fapalot can find out.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Aiden is the 4th highest person in the poll so I doubt that he will get cut from the game.
Nah I didn't mean he will get cut out
I was just presenting a view that these popular storylines in the game does not have that much strong reasons to be continued as reasons behind all that corruption is weak
Ofcourse he will continue the storylines which are most voted by his members

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The work on the plot with Natalie is over!
It was relatively fast.
I think if this pace of work continues, we can expect an update by the end of October or the beginning of November.
If he achieves a July to October run- 3 months +/- then he can get to a minimum of 1 day to maybe 1 1/3 PD a year release rate. It may be enough to keep some true believers engaged. He still needs to get to a 2 PD or better a year release rate or this will be the next decade for completion. Here is hoping for you Bane.:):D

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Are you sure that you don't mean the next day?
As there is a bonus scene during Aiden's 4th task
Hi Dr.
may you tell me if the little bonus event with Sophia is still relevant plz ?

(Afternoon) Just after Dylan/Ellie :
A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)
I think it's coming from here https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-4312357
Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later) --> probably Cathy's event
(Evening)
4) Sam
and the bonus storyline would be Cathy's event which was not mentioned explicitly to keep the surprise from the previous update, in which the dressing event was supposed to be a surprise.

Interestingly he put it before Sam's concert in that post...

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo and roro

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Or a romantic surprise from Liam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, Liam hid the dirty dishes under the bubbles and threw some candles around. No wonder I hate the guy. I gave the wife unit a sapphire and I watch old movies with her. I warned her I was falling for Greer Garson after Pride and Prejudice.:LOL::giggle:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I think the whole Morello as an out for either of Sophia's extortionists doesn't hold an ounce of water. This especially doesn't make sense until Sophia/Liam have completely satisfied their debt. This is business, right? Why would Sophia be allowed to open up additional credit lines before satisfying the first line of credit? Doesn't make sense.

If Aiden really is connected in some way, and the cops certainly think that he is, then it seems likely that either,
  1. Morello intervening with Aiden would cause tension between two different syndicates - even if Morello is the larger and more powerful, he wouldn't want to engage in anything that provokes a competitor as that would upset the status quo. I cannot conceive of how or why Morello would risk tilting the applecart, let alone upending it, to "take care of" Aiden. This is dumb. Sorry gang, it's dumb.
  2. Aiden's connections are actually a part of Morello's syndicate, in which case he has a lot of sway and ending Aiden's extortion is actually no big deal for him. This is dumb, too. This is a ridiculously contrived convenience and dumbs down the jeopardy of this and every other bit of tension in the entire game. The author will have shown that there is no jeopardy for Sophia, she's got plot armor and the author has no problems waving the deus ex machina wand and sprinkling pixie dust over everyone to make difficult writing situations disappear. That's not dumb, that's lazy.
With Bennet, would Morello really pull in outsiders into his orbit? Why on earth would he risk entanglement with someone working for a municipal board of education? The fuck that Morello is going to get heavy with someone who can get the government involved in any way, however remotely and however limited that government involvement might be. It just creates an extra bit of hassle and exposes him and his organization to an additional bit of risk.

To provide a service to a debtor who hasn't satisfied their debt and provide a service that, if not rendered, does not in anyway change the probability of the debt being satisfied? Sorry to say, folks, the whole Morello as an out is stupid. It's deus ex machina, it's contrived, it's lazy, and it doesn't even make any sense anyway.
Simple fact. The NY City School system is based out of Building 1 for the school system. No one knows how many people work there since many people draw a paycheck but, do not ever show up there. I will let you guess who they are really working for.

So Bennett and the School board is a piece of cake. Morello could take him out deep sea fishing and not bat an eye or just have someone go in and toss Bennett's apartment and leave a gift after every meeting with Sophia. He is smart he will figure it out. The only people that Morello and other 'Mobsters' worry about are the people that they don't control and can shoot them. So other Mobsters or straight cops, agents etc... .

Aiden is not connected with a syndicate. They would not tolerate a loose cannon like that and would crush him in a heartbeat if they thought Morello was getting perturbed. The guys at the top would have a nice chat and Aiden would get a message or "GET A MESSAGE". His uncle would be given a nice gift reminding him he is a lawyer and to stay in his lane or life will get a little dicey (and I ain't talkin' craps).

L&P is, as has already been said, either completely naive on how that part of society works or is just trying to slide a little of this in for flavor while smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If he's not the boss, Aiden's uncle is protected by his connections, and Morello can't be very far down a hierarchical ladder in San Alejo.
Carl knows about Aiden's uncle, let alone Morello.
So, one of Aiden's uncle's bosses is Morello.

Reactions: Old Dog

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It must be very small then if L&P has not even posted it and he has said himself that this update will have 4 events but lets wait and see what Dr.Fapalot can find out.
Here is his update from 10.4.2020
Update 0.150

(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)

(Evening)
4) Sam

L&P: Then I will also approximately know the volume of every event and can name you the percentage share of the four main events of 0.150.

1) Nathalie 30%
2) Dylan/Ellie 20%
3) Sam 35%
4) Cathy/Andy 15%

I'll ask him, but I don't know if the bonus is the Cathy/Andy update. But Cathy/Andy event is supposed to take place in the evening and not the afternoon, per the in-game dialog.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Here is his update from 10.4.2020
Update 0.150

(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)

(Evening)
4) Sam

L&P: Then I will also approximately know the volume of every event and can name you the percentage share of the four main events of 0.150.

1) Nathalie 30%
2) Dylan/Ellie 20%
3) Sam 35%
4) Cathy/Andy 15%

I'll ask him, but I don't know if the bonus is the Cathy/Andy update. But Cathy/Andy event is supposed to take place in the evening and not the afternoon, per the in-game dialog.
Ask him gently now, as you know how sensitive he can be

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes