ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Today, I also believe that a wild event can happen to the guys-artists. But this event cannot take place in a bar, most likely Sofia will again be there, in Xavier's workshop, but probably at the invitation of someone else, not Aiden. And if for some reason Xavier leaves them for a while, then Sofia can let the boys touch her and stuff. In general, this activity can be quite wild and without direct intercourse.
While these several ideas about the potential of a future art class are well thought out & within L&P's universe seem possible, I can't see it happening. There are 7 students & that's without Xavier & Aiden in the mix. (Aiden would have to be completely absent, in the case of Ares's identity being known, because he would never comply with a polite request to leave). Sophia could not remain in control of the situation if she did ask them, or allow them, to touch her. She would rapidly be devoured in a storm of uncontrollable teenaged hormones. [Think hungry wolves, with a need to establish a hierarchy, at the same time as partaking of the feast]. This is, to me, the inescapable logic of having been told in advance about the non-existence of forced sex in this VN.

If the above scenario appears unlikely within the confines of AWAM, an encounter with 1 or 2 of the students seems more plausible, with Sophia still 'disguised.' If 2 were present it would fulfil the hints, (to some extent), about group sex with teens that the story has relayed a few times. Were she somehow to remain in control, it would still be an incredible feat.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
While these several ideas about the potential of a future art class are well thought out & within L&P's universe seem possible, I can't see it happening. There are 7 students & that's without Xavier & Aiden in the mix. (Aiden would have to be completely absent, in the case of Ares's identity being known, because he would never comply with a polite request to leave). Sophia could not remain in control of the situation if she did ask them, or allow them, to touch her. She would rapidly be devoured in a storm of uncontrollable teenaged hormones. [Think hungry wolves, with a need to establish a hierarchy, at the same time as partaking of the feast]. This is, to me, the inescapable logic of having been told in advance about the non-existence of forced sex in this VN.

If the above scenario appears unlikely within the confines of AWAM, an encounter with 1 or 2 of the students seems more plausible, with Sophia still 'disguised.' If 2 were present it would fulfil the hints, (to some extent), about group sex with teens that the story has relayed a few times. Were she somehow to remain in control, it would still be an incredible feat.
Yes, I agree with you. Moreover, when I said boys in my post, I did not mean all seven! I guess it could be two or three, the best artists. And the likely scenario of Xavier's absence, he invites Sophia to pose for the best naked in order to motivate them to further master the artistic skills. And Xavier himself will leave them for a while, so as not to embarrass Sophia with his presence.
Like this time, he will tell the children about the artistic power of the nude image of the goddess, what it is, what sivolizes, and so on. Xavier will invite Sofia to make the decision herself, like last time with bare breasts, remind her that she liked the last time and that her beauty is a strong motivation for young guys. He will say that he will leave her alone with the artists and, so as not to embarrass her, will leave the class for a while. And let her make her own decisions.

This is how I imagine the beginning, but I find it difficult to imagine how boys can go from drawing to touching Sophia.
This is quite difficult and if Sophia decides on her own, it is at odds with her relationship with Aiden. After all, he is trying to humiliate her, so probably somehow Aiden will force Sophia to let the boys touch her. For example, having appeared in the class at the moment when she poses naked for them.
This, again, is likely if Aiden and Xavieri are in collusion, which is completely possible.

But it is possible that L&P has some other solution both on this plot and in some direction unknown to us. I would like him to at least give a little hint with whom this WILD event will take place.

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
someone mind to help ? I donwloaded last version but the game keeps ending on the last screen from 1.15.

Also, new update has any lesbian scenes ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
someone mind to help ? I donwloaded last version but the game keeps ending on the last screen from 1.15.

Also, new update has any lesbian scenes ?
If you're after lesbian scenes, v.130 isn't worth downloading, hence why I haven't updated my walkthrough. v.150 will have a scene with Nat though.

Reactions: V o i d

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

The idea with the table dance bar and the lap dance was purely speculative and only served as an example, I would understand by "wild". To explain in a narrative plausible why the group of painters appears in the bar requires some detours. And that could bore some here again. Still, I don't think Sophia will have to deal with animals that have gone wild. You would be in a public place and although all of these at least behavioral students are not babars who believe they can get away with raping a woman. And it could be Aiden of all people who doesn't make sure that the boys go too far. Because, as you said, he doesn't want to share.

PS: I would have other scenarios for "wild" but then they are no longer purely "heterosexual".

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The idea with the table dance bar and the lap dance was purely speculative and only served as an example, I would understand by "wild". To explain in a narrative plausible why the group of painters appears in the bar requires some detours. And that could bore some here again. Still, I don't think Sophia will have to deal with animals that have gone wild. You would be in a public place and although all of these at least behavioral students are not babars who believe they can get away with raping a woman. And it could be Aiden of all people who doesn't make sure that the boys go too far. Because, as you said, he doesn't want to share.

PS: I would have other scenarios for "wild" but then they are no longer purely "heterosexual".
I think a wild event could occur at the batchelorette party & it would be in a bar, of sorts. This would be the male strippers act pulling volunteers, or those "volunteered" by their friends, onto the stage to join in their dancing & stripping 'fun'. Some months ago I wrote about this & imagined it as a "Hungry Duck" situation. [The Hungry Duck was a notorious, if not infamous, night venue in Moscow some years ago, since closed down. I think some stripping vidcaps may still be on-line. Things sometimes seem to have gone very close to 'too far'].

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think a wild event could occur at the batchelorette party & it would be in a bar, of sorts. This would be the male strippers act pulling volunteers, or those "volunteered" by their friends, onto the stage to join in their dancing & stripping 'fun'. Some months ago I wrote about this & imagined it as a "Hungry Duck" situation. [The Hungry Duck was a notorious, if not infamous, night venue in Moscow some years ago, since closed down. I think some stripping vidcaps may still be on-line. Things sometimes seem to have gone very close to 'too far'].
Yes, the bachelor party. Also a favorite event for me. I've thought about it and discarded it as a possible event. If Sophia and Liam go to the parties separately, there shouldn't be a swinger event that many believe will take place. You would have to tell too many different paths just to make swing and bachelor party possible. If Sophia and Liam are to organize the party, the time is too short.
But in this case I would like to be convinced otherwise.

Edit: In addition, the behavior of Liam and Cathy at the wedding dress event, when Sophia is not there, suggests more of a swinger event than a Bachalore party.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro and nexer

Uncle Bogdan

Jul 2, 2021
What ideas do you have about the events of Dylan the Cuckold? this route exists, but so far little has been worked out other than how Dylan reacts a couple of times

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I never said Ellie wasn't a goddess, but a little more humility wouldn't hurt. As the great philosopher Tyson so aptly put it:
1627635450121.png
I think Dylan is the one to bring her down to earth, is best suited to administer that figurative "punch in the mouth" :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes