Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Yes, I agree with you. Moreover, when I said boys in my post, I did not mean all seven! I guess it could be two or three, the best artists. And the likely scenario of Xavier's absence, he invites Sophia to pose for the best naked in order to motivate them to further master the artistic skills. And Xavier himself will leave them for a while, so as not to embarrass Sophia with his presence.
Like this time, he will tell the children about the artistic power of the nude image of the goddess, what it is, what sivolizes, and so on. Xavier will invite Sofia to make the decision herself, like last time with bare breasts, remind her that she liked the last time and that her beauty is a strong motivation for young guys. He will say that he will leave her alone with the artists and, so as not to embarrass her, will leave the class for a while. And let her make her own decisions.

This is how I imagine the beginning, but I find it difficult to imagine how boys can go from drawing to touching Sophia.
This is quite difficult and if Sophia decides on her own, it is at odds with her relationship with Aiden. After all, he is trying to humiliate her, so probably somehow Aiden will force Sophia to let the boys touch her. For example, having appeared in the class at the moment when she poses naked for them.
This, again, is likely if Aiden and Xavieri are in collusion, which is completely possible.

But it is possible that L&P has some other solution both on this plot and in some direction unknown to us. I would like him to at least give a little hint with whom this WILD event will take place.
The thing is that they were very lose to touching her last time. In fact one did touch her and Sophia was enough in control at that point to say stop.

Now the one mistake the boys made in touching Sophia was being too direct. Imagine if they had complimented Sophia on her arm bracelets, then asked to see them closer, then started touching her arm, then Sophia would have probably allowed it. Then the boys could have touched her arms, then maybe her shoulders or neck, maybe even her back (which was completely open in that outfit she was wearing. Then the boys might have pushed it, "accidently" brushing her side boob or backside.

To me this would have been very erotic without leading to a sexual act. Through all this we would have seen Sophia gradually getting more comfortable with their touches and probably starting to enjoy it. So in my opinion, the boys from the art class could easily start touching Sophia so long as they were nt too direct too soon. And any future scenes with them should push the corruption of Sophia forward so I thinking some touching would be all but inevitable.

And yes maybe as others have said, it won't be all 7 of the art class but just two or three.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am thinking that maybe he is doing the teaser

Nathalie keeps playing with her employer during her cleaning up to see her reaction.

This is the last teaser of the Nathalie event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This needs a little more work.

But this one, just perfect :ROFLMAO:. I hope I get lucky with a maid like this some day. (y) Apollodore

Now I know what Ellie and Christine were talking about. And I think Apollodore guessed the prank perfectly. 100%.
Dylan's resting in the living room and the maid comes in. :ROFLMAO:

1627650730676.png

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But 5% for a teasers ? It's basically 43 renders if you see the current estimate of the update size. Maybe he wants to completely finish the Nathalie event.

Also maybe he is trying to get himself used to completing one event at a time. This is plan from day 13 if I am right.
I have heard mentions of him adding the update button from day 13 so he can directly add the event as it is completed.
What I don't get is why he does not render and us PS at the same time as he does have two computers.
If he is trying to finish an event off and just leave P/T then this will save time

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What I don't get is why he does not render and us PS at the same time as he does have two computers.
If he is trying to finish an event off and just leave P/T then this will save time
It seems that everything is very fluid and the final touch is given at the end of the update. There may be more changes until then.
He's already got a lot of experience, something is ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It seems that everything is very fluid and the final touch is given at the end of the update. There may be more changes until then.
He's already got a lot of experience, something is ...
I rendered an image in HD today and it took 50 minutes,after spending way tooooooooooo long on the setting :ROFLMAO:
L&P will slaughter my time with two 3090

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes