hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I would do but I waiting to hear from him concerning Alyssa as I want to know if using the "Cumare"on Aiden will kill off the Alyssa route,I think it will.
It would be a narrative device if the Alysssa Route ends with the end of the Aiden Route at this point in time. Actually, she should just take a different route now. And only if it comes to the fact that Alyssa should at some point get involved in the blackmail story. But I don't see any signs of that at the moment. So far, the blackmail takes place in a completely different universe without any reference to the rest of the reality of Sophia's life.

Reactions: Hlextor and Adolfo

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I think a wild event could occur at the batchelorette party & it would be in a bar, of sorts. This would be the male strippers act pulling volunteers, or those "volunteered" by their friends, onto the stage to join in their dancing & stripping 'fun'. Some months ago I wrote about this & imagined it as a "Hungry Duck" situation. [The Hungry Duck was a notorious, if not infamous, night venue in Moscow some years ago, since closed down. I think some stripping vidcaps may still be on-line. Things sometimes seem to have gone very close to 'too far'].
Go to a Nepa hut. There are several (Not affiliated) throughout southeast Asia. Don't get drunk or go see the doctor immediately when you are sober. Just Sayin'!

Reactions: ancienregimele

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It would be a narrative device if the Alysssa Route ends with the end of the Aiden Route at this point in time. Actually, she should just take a different route now. And only if it comes to the fact that Alyssa should at some point get involved in the blackmail story. But I don't see any signs of that at the moment. So far, the blackmail takes place in a completely different universe without any reference to the rest of the reality of Sophia's life.
Alyssa is tied to the blackmail route as the dev couldn't have Alyssa on the same route as Ellie/Vicky/Nat ect

Reactions: Adolfo
Jul 1, 2021
If you are saying that Dylan is unable to win against the hobos in the android version then you are wrong. I have played on Android and Dylan can win. It is not a fault of the game but of your device most probably.
then where can I download this provilno game for android ? where are you downloading it ?

Jul 1, 2021
I just randomly Googled and chose the site which had both v.115 and v.130, so I don't remember the site but pretty much any site should work.
I downloaded from these sites and everywhere Dylan could not win

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Ellie is superior to her brother. More athletic, more popular, more academic, better boobs, etc, etc.
She's also way better fap material than Dylan.
I Vote For Option 3 , 2
Yes, down with Logan!! Cradle-robbing jail-bait chasing son of a bitch! Guys his age and older shouldn't be lusting after girl's Ellie's age no matter how hot they are or how tight and firm and round their boobs and ass are. That's just creepy.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes