Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia's clothes are a common fault, L&P and fans, but after a long list of temptations and sexual challenges throughout the day we can see it as an adjustment to her level of arousal. Without information about where the concert is taking place we can consider it all a misinterpretation and a comment from Patricia like: What are you wearing, don't you know where we are going? would make Sophia aware of the error but it would be a bit late.

What happens during the concert is not so important as whether Patricia stays after the concert.
I am sure that Patricia will not be near Sofia after the concert.

Reactions: nexer

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is also an event at Andy and Katie's apartment, which Liam and Sofia are supposed to attend, but there is probably an option where Sofia will not be there. Although I am inclined to believe that Sofia will also come to them.
Why wouldn't she meet up with Liam at Kathy/Andy's? Who came up with this idea? Of course, she will be there. Why would there be an event without Sophia? The concert will be a complete event and then the Kathy/Andy event will follow. I would be surprised if he merged the two events and switched back and forth. That doesn't make any sense.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Sam can do it, not Patricia.
Depending on how she gets there, it's far more likely Sam gives Ellie a lift home, since Sophia is due at Cathy and Andy's, and is also still trying to set up Ellie with Sam.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Why wouldn't she meet up with Liam at Kathy/Andy's? Who came up with this idea? Of course, she will be there. Why would there be an event without Sophia? The concert will be a complete event and then the Kathy/Andy event will follow. I would be surprised if he merged the two events and switched back and forth. That doesn't make any sense.
This makes no sense only as long as you do not know the plot of this evening!

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There is also an event at Andy and Katie's apartment, which Liam and Sofia are supposed to attend, but there is probably an option where Sofia will not be there. Although I am inclined to believe that Sofia will also come to them.
I don't think there will be any possibility of Sophia not being there. This is the stage of the beginning of a new storyline. So everyone will have to atleast play this first event of the Storyline ( as this event gets proposed on both the good and filthy wife paths, and Cathy mentions she wants to talk with both of them ). Ofcourse whether we continue it or not will depend on our choice with Cathy.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia will return home and change her clothes, if we want to keep a trace of realism.
It's a marriage, not friends with benefits.
Look, this is already crossing all the boundaries! I don't understand why you don't like the jumpsuit?!
I don't see any problem with Sam driving Sofia straight to Katie and Andy's apartment. In the outfit in which Sofia was at the concert, she may well come to visit her friends.
1630407331582.png
However, I don't understand at all why you don't like Sofia's jumpsuit?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Look, this is already crossing all the boundaries! I don't understand why you don't like the jumpsuit?!
I don't see any problem with Sam driving Sofia straight to Katie and Andy's apartment. In the outfit in which Sofia was at the concert, she may well come to visit her friends.
View attachment 1380754
Try to pump your blood back into your brain from below. The romper is simply a fashion fiasco.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm guessing we won't be seeing Lesbian action with Sophia and Patricia
It's unlikely during the concert. But during the museum date and at the horse ranch, action is pretty certain, especially since Pat seems to like driving Sophia around.

And Sophia spending time with her sister is a much better excuse than spending time with her friends kid.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
View attachment 1380754
Liam doesn't know anything so far, he only knows that his wife wears a bra all the time, even inside the house.
No matter how naive you are, and I've known the type, when your wife shows up at your best friends dressed like that, nipples begging for attention, a red light goes on.
Plus she has to say where she's from, and dressed like that is no good.

Remember this:
1630408813841.png
1630408630924.png

We can accept that she dressed provocatively for a teenager, to be the centre of attention and feel a little wild, but her husband doesn't need to know.

Here, Liam is an expert ( Dylan too ;) ) and Sophia NOT, and can be an excuse for the clothes chosen for the concert :ROFLMAO:
1630409264590.png

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I was thinking about this & realised I've lost track of what the actual timespan of the story is meant to be. We're supposed to get 30 days but in San Alejo more time than this is supposed to have gone by. Still, it's bound to be a relatively short time to have sex with several men & women plus the family.

I'm all for some wild stuff, the debate revolves around what, when & who.
And it is so easy for him to solve. It could easily be part of his realism. Time jumps, no problem. Advance a day, or weeks, or a month not an issue for the audience if he uses it to help his realism. Forget the morning, afternoon and evening series of events. Why not one event a day. As many have discussed, be event based in the releases but, make the event a PD. Once again, simplifying the control of the corruption by making the time frame more believable. Spend time with just Sophia as she works through her dilemmas. The current day has the side job, then Cathy, then Aiden, then the jogging, then Nathalie, then the concert, then back to Cathy. Is Sophia so ignorant of her self she tumbles down the corruption path within hours? Or is she making decisions and accepting consequences that she may not want but, has to accept to achieve certain results/goals. Does she take the time to think about it? Unlike the rationalizations, in a certain scene, that was horrible writing to say the least.

I am getting the impression she is a runaway train and no one is in the driver seat. Not reasonable for whom he presented to start. IMO

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes