Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Liam doesn't know anything so far, he only knows that his wife wears a bra all the time, even inside the house.
No matter how naive you are, and I've known the type, when your wife shows up at your best friends dressed like that, nipples begging for attention, a red light goes on.
Plus she has to say where she's from, and dressed like that is no good.

Remember this:
View attachment 1380839
View attachment 1380832

We can accept that she dressed provocatively for a teenager, to be the centre of attention and feel a little wild, but her husband doesn't need to know.

Here, Liam is an expert ( Dylan too ;) ) and Sophia NOT, and can be an excuse for the clothes chosen for the concert :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1380845
I didn’t want to answer you for childish nonsense about blood absent in my head, but to hell with you, I don’t care, you probably try everything on yourself.

First, we are talking about a game character, not a real person.
Secondly, our game character Sofia has not worn a bra for several weeks and sooner or later, of course, her husband will find out about it.
Third, why can't it happen now? The story should move forward with Liam as well. It is quite appropriate if this happens now in the circle of old friends. Sofia arrives and Liam notices that Sofia is without a bra. This may be an additional plot element in the development of an affair between these two couples.

Why you and some other visitors of this forum are extremely categorical in their judgments and do not allow the idea that something may not be as you imagine it, I categorically do not understand.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The thing is everyone, at some point something has to happen. I know we complain about the sense of realism slipping away while the corruption and pacing increase, but maybe it's an impossible balancing act. This game has been in development for 3+ years, and even the most hardcore fans will admit that it's getting tiresome. Many of us have complained about the pacing and that the story requires that Sophia's corruption gains momentum. And now that we're seeing it on PD 12, we're concerned that we're losing the sense of realism. It all feels unfair because we're putting ourselves in a lose-lose situation. In-game we're a week away from Sophia having her first extramarital affair...(sexy) stuff needs to start happening pronto in order for her to make that leap in fewer than 7 days. Meanwhile, we're only getting (MAYBE) two updates a year. Do you really want to play a game with the pacing of PD 9 or 10 while only getting 2 updates a year? I don't want that.

At some point this is a game, a sexy visual novel, but a game just the same. Putting aside the tutoring side job for a second, at some point this is a game where sex is going to happen- and that's going to include unrealistic sex. Maybe we just need to be more liberal about suspending our disbelief about things like biker bars and pigeons. I know that I'm still going to be critical of some things, and I will always hate the romper, but we adjust our expectations between pacing and realism. Without time jumps, a (roughly) 30-day window to devolve into a woman who has sex with her children is already insane. So there's an implicit understanding that some wild stuff is going to happen and that we just need to roll with it.
In fact many might argue that the seasons have in fact turned already she is slipping down that slippery slope as we speak.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I didn’t want to answer you for childish nonsense about blood absent in my head, but to hell with you, I don’t care, you probably try everything on yourself.
Not me :whistle: :confused:

First, we are talking about a game character, not a real person.
Secondly, our game character Sofia has not worn a bra for several weeks and sooner or later, of course, her husband will find out about it.
Short period, during Aiden's tasks

Why you and some other visitors of this forum are extremely categorical in their judgments and do not allow the idea that something may not be as you imagine it, I categorically do not understand.
First, it's my opinion. I say it because I think so.

Now everyone with their own opinion/view on what a marriage means, from free to anything and living under the same roof to a Muslim marriage (I think that's the extreme) ;)
But, in our case, it's a traditional family, no open sex. Remember Sophia wondered if Liam was cheating on her. So there are obligations that must be met by both partners, and the steps forward in such a marriage are taken after discussion with the spouse.
During Sam's event, Sophia will cross the red line. I'm sure.
What do you think, should she tell Liam what she did? Will she? No, she won't. So she'll hide the facts. Why would she do that? Because she's married.
Then why would she leave a trail? It's like wearing lipstick on your shirt (a stereotype) when you go home to your wife. True your wife hasn't caught you with another woman but ...

Now do you think Liam won't figure it out after their conversation before the prison visit?
1630415515855.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1402722_1630408630924.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1402644_1630407331582.png

Tell me Bane71, is Sophia flaunting her goods in this dress?

Last edited:

GUHGUY

Apr 2, 2019
You correctly noticed that Dev can be a good writer! But he can also be a good screenwriter!

And I repeat, if Dev did not laugh at me, and my ideas about this evening are correct, then we are waiting for an exciting evening in which there will be intrigue, eroticism and a little debauchery!
If you don't mind telling me, what was your prediction? I'm super curious, and I couldn't find it in your previous posts. Thank you!

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
For the people complaining that the bar looks a lot rougher then they thought it would be; not appropriate for Sam's little band to play in, not appropriate for Sophia to be dancing round in a (latex) romper.
I... I'm pretty sure that that's the point.
L&P's intention was to bamboozle not just Sophia, but all of us, about how the scene would play out.

Oh No! A rough and tumble biker bar, and with Sophia dressed like she thought she was going to 'disco night at the Sandals Resort bar and grill' - oof, such a situation is sure to make Sophia uncomfortable, might even push her... out of her comfort zone.
Ideal staging for a game about an austere, happily married woman's slow and steady corruption, no?

Also I do hope that L&P changes the wording of his game description on Patreon some day - take out all the references to 'Realistic' and replace it with 'Grounded'. The difference is subtle but significant (and forgivable for someone who's working with English as their second language).

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
For the people complaining that the bar looks a lot rougher then they thought it would be; not appropriate for Sam's little band to play in, not appropriate for Sophia to be dancing round in a (latex) romper.
I... I'm pretty sure that that's the point.
L&P's intention was to bamboozle not just Sophia, but all of us, about how the scene would play out.

Oh No! A rough and tumble biker bar, and with Sophia dressed like she thought she was going to 'disco night at the Sandals Resort bar and grill' - oof, such a situation is sure to make Sophia uncomfortable, might even push her... out of her comfort zone.
Ideal staging for a game about an austere, happily married woman's slow and steady corruption, no?

Also I do hope that L&P changes the wording of his game description on Patreon some day - take out all the references to 'Realistic' and replace it with 'Grounded'. The difference is subtle but significant (and forgivable for someone who's working with English as their second language).
Biker bar, but these trucks send the message that truck drivers are there too :ROFLMAO:
1630416724841.png

Reactions: Jude6

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Now everyone with their own opinion/view on what a marriage means, from free to anything and living under the same roof to a Muslim marriage (I think that's the extreme) ;)
But, in our case, it's a traditional family, no open sex. Remember Sophia wondered if Liam was cheating on her. So there are obligations that must be met by both partners, and the steps forward in such a marriage are taken after discussion with the spouse.
What do you think, should she tell Liam what she did? Will she? No, she won't. So she'll hide the facts. Why would she do that? Because she's married.
Then why would she leave a trail? It's like wearing lipstick on your shirt (a stereotype) when you go home to your wife. True your wife hasn't caught you with another woman but ...

Now do you think Liam won't figure it out after their conversation before the prison visit?
View attachment 1380972

First of all, maybe my answer to you was a little rude. I'm sorry, this is not typical for me and I always respect another opinion if it is not expressed categorically.
Secondly, if you are careful, then you should have noticed that today Sofia has lied more than once in the game, so we can assume that she will continue to lie to Liam and this lie will be more weighty than now.
And third, the fact that Sophia is lying, quite likely in the near future, could push Sophia to allow Liam to have sex with Natalie or Katie. That is, you understand that the feeling of guilt towards Liam can push Sophia to allow Liam to do things in order to raise his level with herself.
Fourthly, you understand that the relationship with Liam cannot remain at the same level, while Sophia is moving forward in her corruption! This is an absolutely obvious fact. And such a small thing as the lack of a bra is a great start for these changes.

And you stubbornly insist that this is impossible. Therefore, I do not understand you.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

View attachment 1380972

I seem to have confused you, sorry!

Reactions: nexer

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
In any case, if Liam and Sophia go to Andy & Cathy appartment, Patricia will bring Ellie home >>>>> I would like to have the gift of ubiquity to know what will happen ;) :sneaky:

PS I also assume that what happens in the bar will depend on how much alcohol Sophia drinks. Not enough or too much is not good. She just needs to be a little drunk.

So not like that :LOL:
View attachment 1380995 View attachment 1380996 View attachment 1380997
I discussed this with L&P, according to him, alcohol is absolutely not important in this matter, everything does not depend on alcohol.

Reactions: xxxorro and nexer

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If you don't mind telling me, what was your prediction? I'm super curious, and I couldn't find it in your previous posts. Thank you!
I'm sorry, my friend, but this is not a necessary spoiler and besides, I promised L&P that our discussion of the topic will remain between us.
I'm sorry that I brought up this topic and aroused your interest.

Reactions: GUHGUY

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Глупое то, что в игре нет проблем, проблема только у тебя. А еще проблема в том, что ты спросил сто раз.
One can hope that starting from tomorrow he will have much less time to annoy us.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bane71

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Biker bar, but these trucks send the message that truck drivers are there too :ROFLMAO:
Which kind of bums me out a bit, I was sitting here looking forward to a nice long scene all about Sophia and my boy Sam.

Now we have; Ivan's moving truck parked in the back, whatever juggling will be required for Patricia and Ellie's presence, Sam's band-mate looking suspiciously like one of the boys that saw masked Sophia's semi-nude modelling, Sophia potentially having to leave early to go to Cathy & Andy's place... there's gonna be a lot more ingredients in this soup than I had guessed.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes