nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Which kind of bums me out a bit, I was sitting here looking forward to a nice long scene all about Sophia and my boy Sam.

Now we have; Ivan's moving truck parked in the back, whatever juggling will be required for Patricia and Ellie's presence, Sam's band-mate who looks suspiciously like one of the boys that saw masked Sophia's semi-nude modelling in the afternoon, Sophia potentially having to leave early to go to Cathy & Andy's place... there's gonna be a lot more ingredients in this soup than I had guessed.
Yeap, there is an add-on to change the color of the truck, now I don't know if L&P didn't want to spend more or wanted to send a message with the movers.

1630418627151.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Manverik

Dec 16, 2019
First of all, maybe my answer to you was a little rude. I'm sorry, this is not typical for me and I always respect another opinion if it is not expressed categorically.
Secondly, if you are careful, then you should have noticed that today Sofia has lied more than once in the game, so we can assume that she will continue to lie to Liam and this lie will be more weighty than now.
And third, the fact that Sophia is lying, quite likely in the near future, could push Sophia to allow Liam to have sex with Natalie or Katie. That is, you understand that the feeling of guilt towards Liam can push Sophia to allow Liam to do things in order to raise his level with herself.
Fourthly, you understand that the relationship with Liam cannot remain at the same level, while Sophia is moving forward in her corruption! This is an absolutely obvious fact. And such a small thing as the lack of a bra is a great start for these changes.

And you stubbornly insist that this is impossible. Therefore, I do not understand you.
CAN I ASK A QUESTION?
L&P appointed new writer

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
CAN I ASK A QUESTION?
L&P appointed new writer
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question.

At the moment, we are on the forum page dedicated to the game authored by L&P.
Naturally, there are many other pages on the forum dedicated to other games and other authors, there are many writers, L&P is one of them. He writes and visualizes his novel in the form of an adult game.
I don't understand what you see as the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One can hope that starting from tomorrow he will have much less time to annoy us.
I believe these new posts are from a woman. Best I can tell, a "Carolina". As opposed to "Cordelia", and "Francis". It's curious though that it appears that the only players of late that are having trouble with getting Dylan to win the fight in the park are Russians playing on Android.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I believe these new posts are from a woman. Best I can tell, a "Carolina". As opposed to "Cordelia", and "Francis". It's curious though that it appears that the only players of late that are having trouble with getting Dylan to win the fight in the park are Russians playing on Android.
:giggle: Buddy, different nicknames, but it's all the same person and he's not Russian. He is probably a resident of one of the Central Asian republics, his terrible Russian language and manner of communication tells me about this. And he is the only one who has problems with Android.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Whatever gives you that idea? If anything, Patricia will be the one dropping Sophia off at Cathy and Andy's apartment
Because the small but possible twist is that Sophia stays with Sam, lies to her husband and he goes to Cathy and Andrew alone. That wouldn't even affect a possible swinger route. All of this has already been discussed a few times here in the forum.

Reactions: Jude6 and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Because the small but possible twist is that Sophia stays with Sam, lies to her husband and he goes to Cathy and Andrew alone. That wouldn't even affect a possible swinger route. All of this has already been discussed a few times here in the forum.
In this case, she may not even lie to her husband, but tell him to go to Katie himself and she will also drive there and they will meet there on the spot.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Look, this is already crossing all the boundaries! I don't understand why you don't like the jumpsuit?!
I don't see any problem with Sam driving Sofia straight to Katie and Andy's apartment. In the outfit in which Sofia was at the concert, she may well come to visit her friends.
View attachment 1380754
However, I don't understand at all why you don't like Sofia's jumpsuit?
It's not the outfit. But that Sophia has dressed up for this evening. She doesn't look like a prostitute but like a woman who wants to impress someone with her looks. Sam will definitely relate the effort you put in. If Dylan saw Sophia like that he would immediately suspect. Liam might not be that smart, but he would definitely make a comment. The missing bra is just another point.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It's not the outfit. But that Sophia has dressed up for this evening. She doesn't look like a prostitute but like a woman who wants to impress someone with her looks. Sam will definitely relate the effort you put in. If Dylan saw Sophia like that he would immediately suspect. Liam might not be that smart, but he would definitely make a comment. The missing bra is just another point.
That's right, Sofia looks great and somewhat defiant. If you read my other comments on this issue, you will understand my position. I will not repeat the explanations.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
For the people complaining that the bar looks a lot rougher then they thought it would be; not appropriate for Sam's little band to play in, not appropriate for Sophia to be dancing round in a (latex) romper.
I... I'm pretty sure that that's the point.
L&P's intention was to bamboozle not just Sophia, but all of us, about how the scene would play out.

Oh No! A rough and tumble biker bar, and with Sophia dressed like she thought she was going to 'disco night at the Sandals Resort bar and grill' - oof, such a situation is sure to make Sophia uncomfortable, might even push her... out of her comfort zone.
Ideal staging for a game about an austere, happily married woman's slow and steady corruption, no?

Also I do hope that L&P changes the wording of his game description on Patreon some day - take out all the references to 'Realistic' and replace it with 'Grounded'. The difference is subtle but significant (and forgivable for someone who's working with English as their second language).
I have a very contrary thought to that. The corruption in this game is supposed to be willfully and not forced. Putting Sophia in an uncomfortable situation is definitely not a way to willingly let her accept the corruption. She needs to be made to feel comfortable with this. Like the scene with Ellie and Jules, Aiden's 3rd task, she was made to feel comfortable, she was given such an environment where she could feel comfortable and let go. So making her feel uncomfortable only works in the opposite direction

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The end of October looks like a very real deadline for the release of the update! Unless, of course, something happens that will radically delay the work on the update.
Nah, still looking like mid-November at the earliest, and this is with no delays.
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes55%55%30.25%
Rendered Scenes55%25%13.75%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed44.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)57
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/9/2021

1630426393370.png

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Nah, still looking like mid-November at the earliest, and this is with no delays.
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes55%55%30.25%
Rendered Scenes55%25%13.75%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed44.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)57
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/9/2021

View attachment 1381143
Perhaps you are right, I will not argue, because I do not use complex schemes for calculations. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Perhaps you are right, I will not argue, because I do not use complex schemes for calculations. :giggle:
This isn't complex, it's completely linear. I'm just drawing a straight line based on what we know up until now. Also, there's no way to account for what the percentages actually mean, either: 5% of a scene could be 5 renders or 25 renders, we just don't know.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes