Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
The last few updates have all happened within the same playable day. Sophia will be ready to jump on anything by the Cathy event. She has been teased for almost 24 hours she’s gotta be close to giving herself to someone at this point.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
When there are worthy competitors specifically in the same genre, where the main character is a mother, and she will be of the same quality, in terms of character development, I guarantee that he will start working faster, he sees for himself that he has no competitors in this category, that's all, that's why this game is so popular on this forum, if there is a development team with the same approach to creating scenes of various erotic content, I'm sure that many will simply forget about this game. In many games that I have played with approximate content, just unrealistically boring content, the sexual actions themselves consist of blowjob, fucking, and then the top of the debauchery of anal sex, the sex itself in the games is implemented worse than just erotic scenes of L&P.
L&P builds scenes much cooler, this can be seen from the example of lesbian scenes, games with ice, kisses, games with breasts, manipulations with nipples, the same massage of Sofia's ass is implemented damn better than the whole game in Elena's life)
I agree with you on everything you said.

Reactions: oldshoe

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Okay this isn't to defend him. Just a little calculation, people who render regularly can definitely correct me on this. I heard on this thread that it would take around 40-45 minutes to make such a render with 18 characters even with L&P's rig. So if we assume he works 9 "productive" hrs a day, it would make sense for 50 renders in 3+ days.

Then again I know nothing about rendering so I feel free to correct me.
The problem is in creating the scenes, not the rendering itself. However with a render farm (WHICH L&P REFUSES TO USE and all major devs use) L&P could not only render much faster, he could always have his computer free to create scenes.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
«SEX-ED»
Sofia has a complete order in the field of knowledge, but this is the first time that Sofia has held two members in her hands at the same time.
That is, in the field of practice, it was a useful experience that it will be easier for her to repeat later with adult partners.

But in any case, it is interesting for me that no one considered this event from the point of view I proposed.
No one considered it because it's not a good point of view.
Sophia, a respected mother, married for decades without ever failing as a wife, suddendly goes and jacks off two kids in the 2nd day they meet. <-- This is what everyone is saying that it doesnt make sense taking into account the full story and her history.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just think of the people who have gone further with Sophia, consensually. Think of how they look like.

Yeah, they look like the youngest in the story.

"Do you look older? Well then at most you're going to touch the fabric of my bra"

"Do you look younger? Where's your penis I want to grab it right now"
She’s just a cougar that likes young Cubs, she knows they got stamina and can stay hard and make her cum

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
She’s just a cougar that likes young Cubs, she knows they got stamina and can stay hard and make her cum
A woman looking at 17-19 year olds is one thing, sure its a milf or a cougar looking at young guys.

A woman jacking off 10-13 year olds.. quite different. But I'm not here to kink shame anyone, this is all 3d polygons.

The last few updates have all happened within the same playable day. Sophia will be ready to jump on anything by the Cathy event. She has been teased for almost 24 hours she’s gotta be close to giving herself to someone at this point.
Oh my sweet summer child..

Oct 18, 2019
I do not exclude the possibility that sex or some kind of sexual action (blowjob) between Dylan and Sophia will be the result of a mutually beneficial agreement. Dylan saw Sofia copulating with a stranger or several people and received his "percentage" for silence. If Sophia is corrupted enough by this time, then no blackmail will be required.
However, it makes no sense to guess what may be possible in a few years. everything can change at the whim of the author.

Reactions: Sergei matveev

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How great would a teaser drop now, it would confirm that GingerSweetGirl lost the bet and the whole forum would wait excitedly for her to deliver on her promise :unsure: :sneaky:
Ain't gonna happen. There is zero percent chance anything happens in the tree house. I sleep easy at night over this issue, that's how confident I am. There's a better chance of action with Cathy than any action with Sam in the treehouse.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Ain't gonna happen. There is zero percent chance anything happens in the tree house. I sleep easy at night over this issue, that's how confident I am. There's a better chance of action with Cathy than any action with Sam in the treehouse.
A funny what if situation, what if L&P still views this thread from time to time and decides to join in on this fun, he hasn't made the after concert scene yet, if location is not important he could shift the whole thing to the tree house even though it was not his original plan. Just a wishful what if :p

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Are you willing to hold your breath on that? Of all the events Sam is the one she is partial to. Whether you like him or not she has always shown interest in him. Now is Sam gonna catch up to Aiden or is he gonna pass by to a greater experience. I ain't holding my breath with DLC's floating about. IMO more 'Close but, no Cigar'. That is not a Bill / Monica joke. :giggle:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
A funny what if situation, what if L&P still views this thread from time to time and decides to join in on this fun, he hasn't made the after concert scene yet, if location is not important he could shift the whole thing to the tree house even though it was not his original plan. Just a wishful what if :p
This scenario has crossed my mind. It would be a troll of epic proportions and I would have to begrudgingly respect it.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The view point is unique indeed.
The fact that his plot lines are open for interpretation is both a boon and *cough*... bane. It is the reason why the thread is so active and we can think of interesting scenarios, the downside being the negative interpretations. He gives so little information that assuming anything is possible.

I have no problem with sex ed storyline, I have also spoken for it. The thing j don't like at all about it is the absolute lack of effort in making it believable. He tries his best for other storylines but here it was undoubtedly a poor effort. The storyline needed more time and more emphasis on the barriers that corner Sophia into the act.
Though that concept is unacceptable to me. That is irrelevant to the issues of the 2nd side job. You have hit the real problem with it squarely on the head. It was not the least believable. Well Said Sabertooth__ !

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I do not exclude the possibility that sex or some kind of sexual action (blowjob) between Dylan and Sophia will be the result of a mutually beneficial agreement. Dylan saw Sofia copulating with a stranger or several people and received his "percentage" for silence. If Sophia is corrupted enough by this time, then no blackmail will be required.
However, it makes no sense to guess what may be possible in a few years. everything can change at the whim of the author.
Years being an understatement.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
And what do Amber and Neil do as they watch the tree shaking like a hurricane is hitting it. Let alone Dylan, who is searching for Mom, and gets a eyeful trying to get Sam to help him search. L&P could turn this into quite the humorous or humongous event. It could give a whole new meaning to the term Block Party.:giggle::LOL:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Are you willing to hold your breath on that? Of all the events Sam is the one she is partial to. Whether you like him or not she has always shown interest in him. Now is Sam gonna catch up to Aiden or is he gonna pass by to a greater experience. I ain't holding my breath with DLC's floating about. IMO more 'Close but, no Cigar'. That is not a Bill / Monica joke. :giggle:
I feel like Sam has already gotten farther then Aiden. Everything Sam has seen and the music lessons where he got to hold her tight. And the dream scene and admitting that she would date Sam if things were different. Shows she wants Sam in her life willingly. Sam doesn’t have to blackmail her to get a strip tease or fashion show. Sam is light years ahead of Aiden IMO.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes