BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Last year when he put up that post asking for expressions of interest for a Proofreader I emailed him to apply, and I applied seriously; gave my real name, references and relevant work history, everything - didn't get a reply since he didn't end up hiring anybody, but now I'm kind of glad I didn't hear back.

With what we know about his writing process - you'd either get the script in little paragraph sized pieces days apart, which would be frustratingly disjointed.
Earlier this year we got a professional translator to contact L&P, he did.
L&P ignored his e-mail and then had the audacity to ask us here in this topic "Do you think it's easy to find a translator?" when we gave him one on a silver platter.

The same L&P that says that "someone inferior to me is just going to make it worse, someone at my level it'll just be the same" then went on and hired "an american friend from discord" and they went on to translate an average of 2.15 pages per day :)

Everything that is written above is true, theres no hidden joke in there, no hyperbole.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I can confirm that what Hlextor said is right. L&P said that there would be 3 paths. But it's possible he might just focus on the two paths now, which are Cuckold and the Romantic path.
Sorry, as a non-native speaker, I have to ask. What is the difference between the Romantic Route and the Cuckold Route? Doesn't one route always include the other?

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Haven't played the game in quite a while so wanna ask is there some good content with sophia and other men or is it still just teasing and all.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sorry, as a non-native speaker, I have to ask. What is the difference between the Romantic Route and the Cuckold Route? Doesn't one route always include the other?
No, the different themes don't always include the other. That depends on the author that writes the story. Some authors may include crossover themes and some may keep them separated. It really depends on them.

Cuckold (NTR) - A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when.

Romantic - Someone who wants to make their partner/lover feel special, so they will do and/or give things that are considered to prove their love for the other person.

Lust - When you think you love someone but you only want them sexually.

There is an option with Dylan at some point he will be able to watch Sophia with other guys if the reader chooses this option in their path. Which the romantic route will be different and it only involves Dylan and Sophia with no one else, if the reader chooses this option.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
It has started to give vibes of money milking where dev is just gonna keep on postponing good content to build hype and mint enough money he can or maybe I am wrong as the tag (vaginal sex) is just for her husband and no one else.
Writing was on the wall 2 years ago.

Better hardware, more patron money = less in-game time per update & more development time needed.
High paying patrons also do not get their money's worth.

Makes 0 sense.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
No, the different themes don't always include the other. That depends on the author that writes the story. Some authors may include crossover themes and some may keep them separated. It really depends on them.

Cuckold (NTR) - A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when.

Romantic - Someone who wants to make their partner/lover feel special, so they will do and/or give things that are considered to prove their love for the other person.

Lust - When you think you love someone but you only want them sexually.

There is an option with Dylan at some point he will be able to watch Sophia with other guys if the reader chooses this option in their path. Which the romantic route will be different and it only involves Dylan and Sophia with no one else, if the reader chooses this option.
Ok, I understand how you define these routes for this game. Thanks very much!
I.e. Dylan should at some point enjoy watching Sam sleep with his mother? And should Sophia accept that? What a descent!

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Almost 4 years of development :
- more than 9k renders
- all of this for almost only blue balls scenes (nobody gives a damn about the good wife route, be honest)

what an achievement ! some have dreamed of it, L&P finally did it
It is a slow burn game after all.
It is so slow that you can feel yourself as Mercury and game development is all the kids in Xavier Institute.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Can Sam's route really be called romantic. I mean I get why people refer to it as a romantic path, Sam acting like a hopeless romantic etc but behind this facade the reality isn't pure at all. The guy too wants Sophia's body. We do know what he thinks about Sophia from his exchange with Dylan in the initial game days.

I don't want to use any negative terms but I wouldn't really call something with such adulterated or impure intentions a romantic path. It's just another approach to deceive Sophia and get in her pants.
Though yeah .....Everyone's free to have their own opinion.
And again with the Sam bashing.... Yawn....

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm going to start hating on a random character just so we get some new energy in this thread. Maybe I'll hate on Jules because she's clearly manipulating Sophia because no one is that innocent. Maybe I'll hate on the mailman. I'll find someone and write a very impassioned takedown. Maybe Zach because fuck him and his gorgeous hair.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sabertooth__ said:

Can Sam's route really be called romantic. I mean I get why people refer to it as a romantic path, Sam acting like a hopeless romantic etc but behind this facade the reality isn't pure at all. The guy too wants Sophia's body. We do know what he thinks about Sophia from his exchange with Dylan in the initial game days.

I don't want to use any negative terms but I wouldn't really call something with such adulterated or impure intentions a romantic path. It's just another approach to deceive Sophia and get in her pants.
Though yeah .....Everyone's free to have their own opinion.
OK, Sabertooth__ we know you don't like Sam. But quit saying you appreciate other points of view when in reality you don't. I see Sam differently. Not perfect but, a teenager, immature, and swayed by emotions as well as hormones. Sophia has admitted in another world she could see dating Sam. She puts the romance option in right there. So you see it differently fine. We agree to disagree and quit with the 'I ain't bashing your point of view' bashing. Just Sayin'!

Here is a curious point. What is Sam's role. Dylan, Ellie Patricia incest. Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, etc... Lesbianism. Aiden, Bennet Blackmail/forced. Liam, Andy, Cathy swingers? Sam romance. There are probably a dozen variations and other paths I cannot think of at the moment. Consider this, none of us can be, in the reality of our mind, Dylan or Ellie. They are Sophia's kids. Patricia is Sophia's sister. How do you get that blood relationship? Those are difficult positions to translate into. Therefore, it is, for me, difficult to relate to those paths. However, all of us can substitute for Sam or Alyssa. We can all easily place ourselves in that role since the only link is proximity. It is not Alyssa it is GingerSweetGirl. It is not Sam it is t3alqdansam. Maybe I am way to simplistic here. But, it works for me.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'm going to start hating on a random character just so we get some new energy in this thread. Maybe I'll hate on Jules because she's clearly manipulating Sophia because no one is that innocent. Maybe I'll hate on the mailman. I'll find someone and write a very impassioned takedown. Maybe Zach because fuck him and his gorgeous hair.
Not Mr Murray oh the infamy!:giggle:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes