mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
The evening event of the next day, we will have to wait for a very long time, I think by the Winter of 2022, not earlier, but it's so interesting, what can include a hot event of Sophia and Dylan?!

I dare to assume that it will be not only hot, but also quite interesting. And after this event, from time to time, Sophia will visit Dylan's room in this form:
View attachment 1404538

Drawing by the artist naughtynafz:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-6569364

So friends, what are the assumptions about the event of Sophia and Dylan for the evening of the next day?
Who is ready to share their thoughts on this matter?
IMO, the idea of dylan touching or getting a piece of sophia makes me wanna puke

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I do some proof reading/editing for another game, and this is probably the thing that I most contribute towards. There are so many tiny, impossible to teach, idiosyncrasies in the English language that you really need a native speaker to read your scripts. The guys I work with have been great and really open to my suggestions, so it's been a wonderful experience. But a guy like L&P would probably be really tough to work with. Tiny things like "Humph vs Hmm" or the placement of a comma, can make a world of difference. It's these soft, informal, elements of writing that L&P tries to avoid and the story suffers for it.

Like a lot of people, L&P writes Sophia as a character with a bullet point list of descriptive facts. She's married. She's a teacher. She has two kids. She has a college degree. etc etc etc. The problem is that this approach can struggle to ground a character and connect them with the audience. He's at his best when he's describing things, or having characters regurgitate facts and observations. But when it comes to the intricacies of writing a conversation, AWAM has very uneven output. If you think all the way back to the sauna scene, that was my biggest complaint. We get this long scene with two characters, one of which is brand new, and instead of writing compelling dialog L&P instead had Sophia regurgitate well known facts (such as she's married, she has two kids, she's a teacher, blah blah). THEN we get a simple one or two sentences of exposition telling us that Sophia and DeShawn "had a nice conversation". Literally we had something like 20 frames of a back and forth retelling of facts that we already know, but not one sentence of life-like conversation that could have expanded Sophia's character and given DeShawn the foundation of a character.

I'm not saying L&P has done a terrible job of writing AWAM or Sophia, it's just an observation of where he's strongest and weakest. Having someone that could come in and give suggestions for the right language to use, and how to write a conversation in English, would go a long ways to improving the game's dialog.
You're right. The toughest part for making any scene in my eyes is how to start the conversation and to continue slowly and believably towards reaching the intended purpose in mind. Most games don't have that, it's just point to point conversation with no chance of any actual build-up.

It takes me fairly longer than most players to play a scene because the thing I pay attention to most is how he has built the conversation, how to write an actual interaction between people. This comes because I am not good at making or holding conversations.

I love the way he describes things, a plethora of good terms to describe a scenario. But with normal conversations he has been very average.

One reason that I find for this is that as a creator writing characters, it becomes very difficult to actually think and feel like the very character itself. After a point of making efforts the writers just give up on it and see every single character as just a mere character advancing the story. A big reason why there are visible inconsistencies in the behaviour of characters.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
No video game, no massages, that already exists in other games and jealousy only much later. If overhauled jealousy then jealousy of another woman of the same age. And Sophia should admire this woman and introduce Dylan.
My idea of an erotic path would be the route of Sex-Ed turning into a route of voyeurism and exhibitionism on both sides.
with the kids or with??

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
i wanna ask before i download it. Does this game any sex scenes ? i didnt see anything worthwhile in the screen shots

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I am much in the same camp as you are. Drawing from the lead up events as you did my imagination paints a similar picture:
Second to the last event of the day. Dylan and Sophia finally get to use the hot tub (in spite of hot San Alejo weather). While in the hot tub Dylan offers a nice shoulder massage which Sophia accepts. Dylan makes some comment about the bikini top straps preventing him from performing a proper job (Sophia decision for filthy and Dylan points). Dylan uses the unhook skill that Sophia taught him and the top come partially or completely off. Then, after Sophia begins moaning in pleasure to Dylan's talented hands Dylan makes the Zac move towards Sophia's breasts. There is no Alyssa interruption (Sophia decision to let Dylan proceed), and Dylan massages Sophia's breasts. This time it is willing as opposed to the foreshadowing forceful event with Aiden. Since Sophia is a tactile creature as seen by sensitive nipples, her reaction to Sam's caress on her arms, her reaction to Aiden's squeezing and phallus pressing during the art class scene, Sophia's excitement when the breeze fluttered over her braless breasts in the classroom...Sophia is now enraptured.
Sophia is now thinking a lot less about Dylan's lineal heritage and more about his linear profile. Dylan senses this and goes in for the kiss (Sophia decision critical for the last scene).
If Sophia gives Dylan a deep romantic kiss then they move on the last scene in which Sophia reprises her posture as with the Hoplite Boys. The culmination is achieved either manually or orally depending on decisions made by Sophia.
If Sophia does not return Dylan's kiss in the hot tub, then She and Dylan spend the last event playing video games in Dylan's room.;)

This scene is probably a year away, and all the pulling from previous foreshadowing we are doing gives no guarantees that the reality remotely resembles or imaginings. However, I believe this would be a fine and reasonable possibility to end the next day.
Thank you for your thoughts, and thank Bane71 for initiating this interesting conjecture.
I don't see Sophia and Dylan on the romantic route like Sam and Sophia, at the moment. Sam will get his chance that day at the music lesson. Sophia and Sam are practicing Chello and Sam kisses Sophia on the neck and his hands slide under her blouse. Sophia is ready for it; at Sam! But not with Dylan!!!
That means for me no massage event or any other romantic erotic messing around between the two of them. Dylan is sexually interested in his mother, but has no romantic feelings for Sophia. Just like Sophia, at the moment rejects any thought of a romantic or sexual connection to Dylan. If both have interacted with each other in a sexual way, then it was always external circumstances that led to it. That's why I don't believe in a relaxing (romantic) evening with a shoulder massage in the whirlpool. In my opinion, there must be strong external influences for Dylan to get to his mother's tits that evening (day). Sophia has to want it, and not because she has romantic feelings for her son, but because she is horny and no one else is available or because the one who is available screwed it up that day.
I can imagine a few scenarios that would lead to such an event chain, but I am unsure about it because L&P has largely avoided mixing up the routes.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don't see Sophia and Dylan on the romantic route like Sam and Sophia, at the moment. Sam will get his chance that day at the music lesson. Sophia and Sam are practicing Chello and Sam kisses Sophia on the neck and his hands slide under her blouse. Sophia is ready for it; at Sam! But not with Dylan!!!
That means for me no massage event or any other romantic erotic messing around between the two of them. Dylan is sexually interested in his mother, but has no romantic feelings for Sophia. Just like Sophia, at the moment rejects any thought of a romantic or sexual connection to Dylan. If both have interacted with each other in a sexual way, then it was always external circumstances that led to it. That's why I don't believe in a relaxing (romantic) evening with a shoulder massage in the whirlpool. In my opinion, there must be strong external influences for Dylan to get to his mother's tits that evening (day). Sophia has to want it, and not because she has romantic feelings for her son, but because she is horny and no one else is available or because the one who is available screwed it up that day.
I can imagine a few scenarios that would lead to such an event chain, but I am unsure about it because L&P has largely avoided mixing up the routes.
There will also be a romantic path with Dylan and Sophia. The only question is how L&P will flip the switch from sex-Ed to romance.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Your perspective is a perfectly valid one (with the possible exception of the Sophia internal dialogue after the hobo smackdown). She mentions to herself that she is seeing Dylan as a a man (I read romantically).
It was my understanding that the requested responses to Bane71's prompt would depict what we wanted to see next, or might imagine as an entertaining 'what if'. This is why I concluded my comment with, "This scene is probably a year away, and all the pulling from previous foreshadowing we are doing gives no guarantees that the reality remotely resembles our imaginings."
I appreciate the time you have taken to discern the distinct flavor that each path depicts, and your description of the Dylan path makes sense. However, neither of us will really know until roughly October of 2022.
Thank you for your insight, Jack.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello, game scene, not fan art.
Pretty pointless scene too since later that day, provided you're also playing the Patricia route Dylan gets to see far more, and gets away with it.

Curious though what the repurcussions though, since if Dylan peeks there's the drop in relationship points and a flag that Sophia is mad at Dylan.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Thread is now going at the same speed as the developer.
It's about time. I think it should slow even further. There's only so much & so many years anyone can speculate, comment, criticise, or make suggestions, (which are known beforehand to have zero effect) before the WAMFF sets in. [WAMFF=Wife And Mother Fan Fatigue.....pirates are particularly prone to it]. Speculation used to be entertaining (& sometimes still can be) but that was mainly back when updates were closer together. If another spoiler was released the thread would soon buzz but really, IMO, we've had enough spoilers before this next update.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It's about time. I think it should slow even further. There's only so much & so many years anyone can speculate, comment, criticise, or make suggestions, (which are known beforehand to have zero effect) before the WAMFF sets in. [WAMFF=Wife And Mother Fan Fatigue.....pirates are particularly prone to it]. Speculation used to be entertaining (& sometimes still can be) but that was mainly back when updates were closer together. If another spoiler was released the thread would soon buzz but really, IMO, we've had enough spoilers before this next update.
A spoiler showing Liam, Andy, Cathy at an apartment and Sophia not in scene would make things here pop off again. Aside from something like that it’s hard to imagine a teaser worth seeing that doesn’t also give too much away.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes