Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
It could of been interesting if Sophia had of been
It would have made no sense for her to be jealous if the Dylan route is closed but yes still intresting. However seeing another women (her best friend no less) flirting with her son and having Sophia get jealous of Amber having Dylans eye and knowing that he is going to be thinking more about another woman from then would make more sense, This would make a better Sophia/Dylan path in my opinion and could have Sophia lightly teasing and flirting with him in an attempt to win back his attention from Amber and things can escalate from there. I know thats not going to happen but I think having Sophia be the one to presue Dylan without realising she's doing it at first makes a better Mom/Son incest story than the overused horny Son seduces hot Mom or the Sex Ed tropes.

Last edited:

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
So friends, what are the assumptions about the event of Sofia and Dylan for the evening of the next day?
Who is ready to share their thoughts on this matter?
It's a tough one to predict as it will likely be a follow up from the other Dylan events that preceed it, we will most likely be seeing Sophia receive the promised massage from Dylan and maybe some time in the hot tub, but before that we have Sophia taking Dylan with her to see Claire and Marie so prehaps the two events build up to something at night? Dylan's massage could get Sophia feeling pretty good and she becomes a little aroused at his touch (he has shown to be good with his hands with the 1st massage) add to that at the salon Sophia could have become jealous seeing Claire and Marie flirting and teasing him and Dylan enjoying it maybe she joins in although since this is I believe a Sophia event that Dylan is just present for it might not go that way then again maybe I'm wrong and it counts as one of his? This could build up to Sophia going to hang out with Dylan in his room to chat or get another massage or even just play video games with him but Dylan keeps talking about Marie or Claire making his Mom jealous again and doing something to get him thinking of her instead? I mentioned in my above post that Sophia being the one to start persuing Dylan without realising it could make this route better and set it apart from the other hetro storys maybe this is the way to go about it instead of having Dylan, Sam, Zac and Aiden all repating the same steps?

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It's a tough one to predict as it will likely be a follow up from the other Dylan events that preceed it, we will most likely be seeing Sophia receive the promised massage from Dylan and maybe some time in the hot tub, but before that we have Sophia taking Dylan with her to see Claire and Marie so prehaps the two events build up to something at night? Dylan's massage could get Sophia feeling pretty good and she becomes a little aroused at his touch (he has shown to be good with his hands with the 1st massage) add to that at the salon Sophia could have become jealous seeing Claire and Marie flirting and teasing him and Dylan enjoying it maybe she joins in although since this is I believe a Sophia event that Dylan is just present for it might not go that way then again maybe I'm wrong and it counts as one of his? This could build up to Sophia going to hang out with Dylan in his room to chat or get another massage or even just play video games with him but Dylan keeps talking about Marie or Claire making his Mom jealous again and doing something to get him thinking of her instead? I mentioned in my above post that Sophia being the one to start persuing Dylan without realising it could make this route better and set it apart from the other hetro storys maybe this is the way to go about it instead of having Dylan, Sam, Zac and Aiden all repating the same steps?
Very realistic!
But L&P was talking about the HOT event of the evening of the 13th day!
Playing computer games is unlikely to develop into something hot.
Massage is another thing! By doing a massage, Dylan can bring Sophia to such a state that she will eventually allow him to massage her breasts and this can develop quite according to a realistic scenario with some preparation when visiting Claire and Marie.
But the question is, is something more possible? Kissing or touching the pussy? It would be really hot!

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The amber scene, Well you see it as being jealous, but that's not the case. Sophia's dialogue if you read is along the lines of "Is amber trying to flirt with my son". No mother will actually be very happy with that scenario, but the line is no way projects jealousy, it only projects a curiosity as to what is amber trying to do. Ofcourse if Sophia were to make a move on Sam Infront of amber she would also be curious and a bit worried about what is Sophia trying to do. So there's no mistake on the path there
I could see how some people could walk away with being Jealous. However, if you look at the photo with Sophia, IMO, These are Jealous looks than being curious. I would have guessed Jealousy with the look on her face and the text used in the sentence (Humph.) Also, When a person is Jealous, they tend to crash or block the thing they don't like to see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Humph is an expression usually associated with Jealousy or Disapproval and not Curiosity. If Sophia was curious in that scene, Hmm? would have been the correct choice for the expression and not Humph.

Now, L&P said that Sophia is not jealous in this scene, but with the text and the expression, It would be hard not to think that is not the case.

Last edited:

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Very realistic!
But L&P was talking about the HOT event of the evening of the 13th day!
Playing computer games is unlikely to develop into something hot.
Massage is another thing! By doing a massage, Dylan can bring Sofia to such a state that she will eventually allow him to massage her breasts and this can develop quite according to a realistic scenario with some preparation when visiting Claire and Marie.
But the question is, is something more possible? Kissing or touching the pussy? It would be really hot!
Sorry should have explained better, Sophia would be using video games or the sort as an excuse to meet him in his room and speak the days earlier events. I think a kiss is way more possible and likely than touching her kitty, she could ask about his feelings for Marie and find out he is intimidated by her experience and the fact he has never kissed a girl, Sophia could then suggest she give him his first kiss to take away his fear and have the usual monalogue to her self about how its best for him, this way the sex ed path that seems to be likely can still develop but in my opinion the Sophia/Dylan story becomes better with her taking the lead. He could also catch up to Ellie and maybe Sam depending how the second music lesson goes.

Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sorry should have explained better, Sophia would be using video games or the sort as an excuse to meet him in his room and speak the days earlier events. I think a kiss is way more possible and likely than touching her kitty, she could ask about his feelings for Marie and find out he is intimidated by her experience and the fact he has never kissed a girl, Sophia could then suggest she give him his first kiss to take away his fear and have the usual monalogue to her self about how its best for him, this way the sex ed path that seems to be likely can still develop but in my opinion the Sophia/Dylan story becomes better with her taking the lead. He could also catch up to Ellie and maybe Sam depending how the second music lesson goes.
You have expressed one very correct point and it will be an oversight on the part of L&P if the host is Dilana, and not Sophia.
At the moment, he did not have time to tell the story of Dylan's growth, there is too little time because Macho Dylan will not be natural and comical in my opinion.
At some point, Sophia should take the initiative, it will be more realistic.

Reactions: Atton563

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
No video game, no massages, that already exists in other games and jealousy only much later. If overhauled jealousy then jealousy of another woman of the same age. And Sophia should admire this woman and introduce Dylan.
My idea of an erotic path would be the route of Sex-Ed turning into a route of voyeurism and exhibitionism on both sides.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I am much in the same camp as you are. Drawing from the lead up events as you did my imagination paints a similar picture:
Second to the last event of the day. Dylan and Sophia finally get to use the hot tub (in spite of hot San Alejo weather). While in the hot tub Dylan offers a nice shoulder massage which Sophia accepts. Dylan makes some comment about the bikini top straps preventing him from performing a proper job (Sophia decision for filthy and Dylan points). Dylan uses the unhook skill that Sophia taught him and the top come partially or completely off. Then, after Sophia begins moaning in pleasure to Dylan's talented hands Dylan makes the Zac move towards Sophia's breasts. There is no Alyssa interruption (Sophia decision to let Dylan proceed), and Dylan massages Sophia's breasts. This time it is willing as opposed to the foreshadowing forceful event with Aiden. Since Sophia is a tactile creature as seen by sensitive nipples, her reaction to Sam's caress on her arms, her reaction to Aiden's squeezing and phallus pressing during the art class scene, Sophia's excitement when the breeze fluttered over her braless breasts in the classroom...Sophia is now enraptured.
Sophia is now thinking a lot less about Dylan's lineal heritage and more about his linear profile. Dylan senses this and goes in for the kiss (Sophia decision critical for the last scene).
If Sophia gives Dylan a deep romantic kiss then they move on the last scene in which Sophia reprises her posture as with the Hoplite Boys. The culmination is achieved either manually or orally depending on decisions made by Sophia.
If Sophia does not return Dylan's kiss in the hot tub, then She and Dylan spend the last event playing video games in Dylan's room.;)

This scene is probably a year away, and all the pulling from previous foreshadowing we are doing gives no guarantees that the reality remotely resembles or imaginings. However, I believe this would be a fine and reasonable possibility to end the next day.
Thank you for your thoughts, and thank Bane71 for initiating this interesting conjecture.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Aiden was getting very close to touching Sophia's pussy, and Sophia has already handled two cocks. If story is going to continue to escalate then fingering can't be too far away.....

Reactions: Jude6 and Bane71

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I could see how some people could walk away with being Jealous. However, if you look at the photo with Sophia, IMO, These are Jealous looks than being curious. I would have guessed Jealousy with the look on her face and the text used in the sentence (Humph.) Also, When a person is Jealous, they tend to crash or block the thing they don't like to see.

Humph is an expression usually associated with Jealousy or Disapproval and not Curiosity. If Sophia was curious in that scene, Hmm? would have been the correct choice for the expression and not Humph.

Now, L&P said that Sophia is not jealous in this scene, but with the text and the expression, It would be hard not to think that is not the case.

If L&P was a natural English speaker, then I might read more into his use of Humph as opposed to Hmm.
But let's not read too much into such small difference.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if the two scenarios were combined? I have long felt that a good follow-up to the swimming lesson scene would be a skinny dip shared by Sophia and Sam. It would be moonlit and romantic using the same palate as we saw in the dream sequence Sam relayed to Sophia, and would include the foreshadowing of Sophia defrocking for Sam with him alone as the audience. So...what if Sam and Sophia do have the skinny dipping scene, and it is made clear that the Robinsons are home next door? Taking this a step farther and Liam comes home to take Sophia to Andy and Cathy's. There is no place to go to change quickly into the swimsuits except for the treehouse. While in the treehouse Sam and Sophia share a boob fondling kiss before re-frocking only to emerge innocently clad in swimwear from the backyard to meet Liam in the kitchen.
I'd buy that for a dollar!
How about they come home from concert..Sophia changes and meets Liam for Cathy and Andy event. Liam drinks a bit as he did in football game . Comes home and passes out and she decides to go for swim where Sam sees her and joins her! How much would you pay for that?!! Lol!!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
If L&P was a natural English speaker, then I might read more into his use of Humph as opposed to Hmm.
But let's not read too much into such small difference.
If you're trying to get the point across in the story, using one word can make a huge difference because they have different meanings. That's why I said one could walk away with the thought of that scene displaying Jealousy because of the facial expression and the words used. If he had someone who could proofread his "script" and have a background in writing, they could point out potential conflicts in his word choices.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
How about they come home from concert..Sophia changes and meets Liam for Cathy and Andy event. Liam drinks a bit as he did in football game . Comes home and passes out and she decides to go for swim where Sam sees her and joins her! How much would you pay for that?!! Lol!!
I would pay even more if they played some proverbial foosball in the pool. (Announcer voice) "Sam's ball is making his way past the midfield. He gets past Sophia's defense! Sophia's goalkeeper makes a lackluster move to deflect and...Sam's ball goes into the pocket! That's the end of the game, folks!" Sophia does not appear to be too upset over the loss.

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71 and globsis

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If you're trying to get the point across in the story, using one word can make a huge difference because they have different meanings. That's why I said one could walk away with the thought of that scene displaying Jealousy because of the facial expression and the words used. If he had someone who could proofread his "script" and have a background in writing, they could point out potential conflicts in his word choices.
I do some proof reading/editing for another game, and this is probably the thing that I most contribute towards. There are so many tiny, impossible to teach, idiosyncrasies in the English language that you really need a native speaker to read your scripts. The guys I work with have been great and really open to my suggestions, so it's been a wonderful experience. But a guy like L&P would probably be really tough to work with. Tiny things like "Humph vs Hmm" or the placement of a comma, can make a world of difference. It's these soft, informal, elements of writing that L&P tries to avoid and the story suffers for it.

Like a lot of people, L&P writes Sophia as a character with a bullet point list of descriptive facts. She's married. She's a teacher. She has two kids. She has a college degree. etc etc etc. The problem is that this approach can struggle to ground a character and connect them with the audience. He's at his best when he's describing things, or having characters regurgitate facts and observations. But when it comes to the intricacies of writing a conversation, AWAM has very uneven output. If you think all the way back to the sauna scene, that was my biggest complaint. We get this long scene with two characters, one of which is brand new, and instead of writing compelling dialog L&P instead had Sophia regurgitate well known facts (such as she's married, she has two kids, she's a teacher, blah blah). THEN we get a simple one or two sentences of exposition telling us that Sophia and DeShawn "had a nice conversation". Literally we had something like 20 frames of a back and forth retelling of facts that we already know, but not one sentence of life-like conversation that could have expanded Sophia's character and given DeShawn the foundation of a character.

I'm not saying L&P has done a terrible job of writing AWAM or Sophia, it's just an observation of where he's strongest and weakest. Having someone that could come in and give suggestions for the right language to use, and how to write a conversation in English, would go a long ways to improving the game's dialog.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I do some proof reading/editing for another game, and this is probably the thing that I most contribute towards. There are so many tiny, impossible to teach, idiosyncrasies in the English language that you really need a native speaker to read your scripts. The guys I work with have been great and really open to my suggestions, so it's been a wonderful experience. But a guy like L&P would probably be really tough to work with. Tiny things like "Humph vs Hmm" or the placement of a comma, can make a world of difference. It's these soft, informal, elements of writing that L&P tries to avoid and the story suffers for it.

Like a lot of people, L&P writes Sophia as a character with a bullet point list of descriptive facts. She's married. She's a teacher. She has two kids. She has a college degree. etc etc etc. The problem is that this approach can struggle to ground a character and connect them with the audience. He's at his best when he's describing things, or having characters regurgitate facts and observations. But when it comes to the intricacies of writing a conversation, AWAM has very uneven output. If you think all the way back to the sauna scene, that was my biggest complaint. We get this long scene with two characters, one of which is brand new, and instead of writing compelling dialog L&P instead had Sophia regurgitate well known facts (such as she's married, she has two kids, she's a teacher, blah blah). THEN we get a simple one or two sentences of exposition telling us that Sophia and DeShawn "had a nice conversation". Literally we had something like 20 frames of a back and forth retelling of facts that we already know, but not one sentence of life-like conversation that could have expanded Sophia's character and given DeShawn the foundation of a character.

I'm not saying L&P has done a terrible job of writing AWAM or Sophia, it's just an observation of where he's strongest and weakest. Having someone that could come in and give suggestions for the right language to use, and how to write a conversation in English, would go a long ways to improving the game's dialog.
It's the classic film motto of "Show, don't tell"....

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
All languages have their subtleties. A non-native takes a long time, and the question is: is it worth it for someone to waste so much time to get to the level of a translator? For a game? My answer is clearly no. A decent level is enough.

I studied German for a while and the biggest problem was "trennbaren partikeln". After that you are surprised by the presence of "phrasal verbs" in English and you can't help but make the connection.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Hmm....or is it Humph? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes