hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well the point of what Nexer did is to show that L&P is not making up stories when he says he gives a lot of time to his renders and that there goes a lot of work and time to make renders. The renders Nexer chose for L&P too weren't his best, they are in between renders which aren't crucial to the scene.

Atleast I for one never say that BaDik is a bad game. I haven't played it yet but I am aware of a lot of it's features and definitely there has to be a reason why he has 13000 patrons and none of the others do. But when people compare render counts then the quality associated with them should also be properly considered
I played BaDIK and it was fun. The developer relies on the motto for rendering - only as much as necessary for each individual image. That means there are really good quality renders and which a beginner can manage, namely in the places in the game where in the opinion of the developer it doesn't really matter. If you compare the pictures of both games you can find big differences or comparable things . (The pictures from L&P are of consistently high quality, that may or may not be considered superfluous. Personally, I like it a lot.) Both games tell a story that could be described as exciting / interesting. I like the story of AWAM more but that's just a personal preference. BaDIK has animation that is really well done, we don't know if AWAM ever has any. I don't think animations are that important if they're just pure moving images. Only in the game AMNESIA have I seen an integration of animation into the course of the game that was super hot and therefore made sense to me. The developers at BaDIK work as a team, L&P still wants to develop towards that point, but has difficulties with it (reasons: I don't want to speculate.). The last update from BeDIK was 2021-04-25. The last update from AWAM was 2021-06-15. Although in the comparison I made it now looks like I would prefer AWAM, I think that both games are on par and that only my personal preferences mean that I prefer AWAM.

Jul 23, 2021
And yet for some reason it's the highest rated, most popular VN out there with 10 times more subscribers than L&P has. Anyway, I get it, you're just trolling at this point and you decided to completely ignore the points I made in my previous post, which is fine. Keep 'em coming!
It's the other way around. You are the one who is trolling. Nexer showed you facts and truths, and you are refusing to accept them for your points.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
And yet for some reason it's the highest rated, most popular VN out there with 10 times more subscribers than L&P has. Anyway, I get it, you're just trolling at this point and you decided to completely ignore the points I made in my previous post, which is fine. Keep 'em coming!
Maybe he should compare some animations too from both games, oh wait...:WaitWhat:

Reactions: palmtrees89

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
That's where you're wrong my friend it won't end like this. Not every route will have sex in this game. Confirmed by the dev. He will not turn this game into a fuckfest. Whether you like it or not the characters she has sex with will be limited.
I actually like the idea of having limited sexual partners. For me at least it is the teasing and sexual tension that makes me excited. However once the sex act is done it becomes really boring. Same happened to MC's mom in Big brother, once the act was done she became a very boring character to me.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's the other way around. You are the one who is trolling. Nexer showed you facts and truths, and you are refusing to accept them for your points.
My points were basically...

This:
when you said that you'd give BaDIK a shot, I didn't expect that all you care about was render quality when there's so much more to an actual good game.

Alot of L&P's renders might be more polished in recent updates, but what about the amount of content, gameplay and stuff like minigames, freeroam, a money system, an actual cellphone with many functions such as the game's very own versions of instagram and tinder, the Chick/DIK meter which leads to a bunch of different scenes and story outcomes. The top notch writing combined with a fantastic story that's extremely immersive (to me anyway), hundreds of fluid and really well done animations, a bunch of different soundtracks. The amount of pure content per update compared to L&P's laughable 1/3rd of a playable day with 20mins of gameplay. And let's not even talk about the way these two developers interact with their community, because we all know who'd look pretty pathetic there.

Do you think slightly better render quality alone makes up for all of that? I really do enjoy both games alot, but don't get it mistaken. BaDIK has way more going for it at the moment if you ask me.
vs.

This:
L&P needs more time for his renders, a lot more.
Now you make of that what you will. Alot of it comes down to what you prefer in a game, but my point here was that I don't think more time spend on render quality outweighs or even equals the work DPC puts into all the extras and content we get in BaDIK. With that being said, I'll stop comparing these two developers now. (This time for real thougho_O)

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Hey Viper, story time:
One fine morning after reading some of the comments in here and becoming frustrated with the pace of the game I decided to head on to L&P patreon page to check the progress out.
Of course the progress of the game was slow I saw a post with a car and a couple of comments under it talking about how the car was not of the right scale and how it doesn't look right in that post, while it looked perfectly fine to me and I couldn't find anything wrong with it. Those comments frustrated me more because those fuckwits (pardon my french) wanted him to make certain changes to the car and that's when I realised that I will die and shit my pants (as is the case according to South park) before this fucking game ends, so what I'm trying to say is, his patreons should carry an equal blame on the delay of this game. If his patreons want such quality of art in the game then who are we to argue?
He has like 1500 patrons, only the same 25 butt lickers talk in the patron page and eat everything he says.
Hell even here you have people that bash L&P on dms but then when he shows up on topic they go all friendly agreeing with everything he says.
Spineless.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Nah man, I gone through all of ep7 and with the exception of the characters, the environment is very poor.
Look at this. It's a wall. He never bothered to separate the doors. If L&P did something like this ..... :ROFLMAO:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1469673_1633955187410.png

This isn't bought, it's made by him or his team. :unsure: :confused:
The guy asked you with about all the game mechanics DPC puts into his (actual) game and you answer with "Look at this door".

Jul 23, 2021
Before moving on to other issues, I need to remind of verified facts so far. I know this is stupid but feel necessary because there will be surely other idiotic claims on this matter.

Troll's claims:
  • A novice with 50 hours on DAZ would achieve L&P's rendering quality.
  • L&P's scene creating and rendering would not take more than 30-120 minutes.
  • L&P must have been lying about his work and milking his patreons.

Verified facts:
  • L&P's rendering quality is a lot better than the other top dev's (verified by nexer) and is achieved with repeated revision process (by dev) and various maps of each asset (by nexer).
  • L&P's rendering quality takes a lot more time than the other dev's (by nexer).
  • L&P has been truthful about his work process and time.

References:

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Look at this. It's a wall. He never bothered to separate the doors. If L&P did something like this ..... :ROFLMAO:
If L&P did something like that only a small % of people would care.
The updates would be faster.
We would know the story faster.
You would see whatever you want to see from the MC or other characters, faster.

Do you think someone like DPC, who's making upwards of 100k a month and has a huge fanbase + made other games + he's on steam, doesn't notice that door?
He notices it but thinks, as anyone sane does, "this does not matter".

L&P is the only one using render quality as a bullshit excuse to develop his vn slower than he should and that is expected. And you eat it right up.

DPC, once Badik is over, just like when Acting Lessons was over, goes and makes another engaging game, with several mechanics of a game, stuff that keeps you engaged in every render so you don't miss anything.

When L&P ends this story, what is he going to do? He can't code and he's impossible to work with and we all know how the Female MC games work. Either people like her image, and it goes well, or people don't like her image and the game is dead. This is why L&P will keep dangling the carrot, afraid he can't do anything else, and milking this one while he can.

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I have stated that possibility of Logan but the biggest issue. Sophia thinks of him as someone Ellie should not engage with. She does not like Logan one bit. Dylan I think does not have a event that day, so it can either be Aiden or most likely Sam.

The unexpected part is I guess from Playable Day 19 sex scene which is supposed to be the first sex scene of the game, we don't know if that scene will be hetero or homo.
I have a doubt. When and where LP said that in the 19th playable day Sophia will have sex? Hetero with vaginal sex?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes