palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Sometimes you spend more time but the final product is worse. It happens.
What I want to hear from you is that the quality of the product delivered by L&P is superior to DPC. Renders quality.
That's all :ROFLMAO:
I recommend that you read some of my previous posts again. You might find an answer to that and maybe you're able to acknowledge the points I made too while you're at it. But something tells me that's not going to happen.

Edit: Little hint. The answer can be found on page 3782 + 3783 along with everything you decided to ignore since you're acting like a kid right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I recommend that you read some of my previous posts again. You might find an answer to that and maybe you're able to acknowledge the points I made too while you're at it. But something tells me that's not going to happen.
Very well then. But let's stop comparing images qualitatively.

DPC's speed also comes from
1. lack of textures, maps, ...
2. he creates his own assets, of low quality :confused: , but one could spend a lot of time looking for the right assets.
3. lack of a lighting system

Maybe we'll find out but I think DPC's animations have a script behind them.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
So let me make sure.
The only sex scene the Mother can do is with her husband that one time? She can't do it with anyone else? I know she makes out with her daughter in shower and at pool but can't find anything else.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So the question is why would you put so much of your resources on how the door looks like etc. If it was a virtual game then I think it’d makes sense otherwise it’s just a wasted effort, no?
A well made door gives realism to the scene, and what I don't understand is: why with so much money earned he doesn't buy assets made by professionals?

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
L&P "buys" professionally made assets, with varied textures, with mappings.

I'd call DPC a cheapskate :ROFLMAO:
Listen i don't think your dev lp made so much money with this game as DPC put in his game...
Just look at the licensed music how much he spent till now from episode 5...
Ep5-17 (3.4K$)
Ep6-24 (4.8K$)
Ep7-18 (3.6K$)
EP8-26 (5.2K$)
So 17k dollas only on music, myeah cheapskate...

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Before moving on to other issues, I need to remind of verified facts so far. I know this is stupid but feel necessary because there will be surely other idiotic claims on this matter.

Troll's claims:
  • A novice with 50 hours on DAZ would achieve L&P's rendering quality.
  • L&P's scene creating and rendering would not take more than 30-120 minutes.
  • L&P must have been lying about his work and milking his patreons.

Verified facts:
  • L&P's rendering quality is a lot better than the other top dev's (verified by nexer) and is achieved with repeated revision process (by dev) and various maps of each asset (by nexer).
  • L&P's rendering quality takes a lot more time than the other dev's (by nexer).
  • L&P has been truthful about his work process and time.
No one believes that shit buttlicker.

Regarding the so called troll claim, no one said those first two points. And if that's what you interpreted even after screenshots of posts of that very same novice saying it wasn't at the same level, then go get your head checked or maybe try to be a better person, someone with a hint of honesty is enough.

Regarding the third point, L&P was caught lying here in the very same day. He confuses himself with all the lies he tells, poor guy.

1633992839910.png

Now go back to your main account L&P.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

NO, it's not that it consumes more time, that's the effect, the cause is the higher quality of the product.

Now, are we talking game mechanics? OK.
In terms of quality, L&P wins.
Admit that for some renders you do better than DPC :ROFLMAO:

My opinion.
DPC or a member of his team makes the assets, according to taste and need. Not interested in details or quality.
Hence bad topology, mediocre UVs, lack of detail, same textures used repeatedly and overuse of solid colors.

L&P "buys" professionally made assets, with varied textures, with mappings.

I'd call DPC a cheapskate :ROFLMAO:
DPC almost spends as much in music as L&P makes from his VN, let that sink in that brain of yours.
We're comparing both devs products. DPC has a way better product, that's why he has his games on steam and 10x the patrons L&P has.

Also try to get a spine. All shit talk behind closed doors and when L&P shows up you bend over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius Ash

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I've stayed out of the arguments about render quality because I wouldn't really know what I was talking about after the first couple of sentences. Also, I can't compare games when I don't play them. I CAN see everyone's POV from a neutral stance. So, here's a thought & it's strictly a personal opinion but I couldn't care less about animations, or put more positively, I can take them, or leave them.

How much do they add to the story? Most animations seem to be BJ's, or straightforward shagging. If you've seen one or two, you've seen them all. They are anything but essential. AWAM's lack of moving pictures doesn't lessen my enjoyment of the game at all. Those elements that do are well documented....by me.

IMO AWAM doesn't need ANIMS.
You guys better hope L&P won't ever do animations else you're going to be loking at 15 months for 1 third of the day update.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
What I want to hear from you is that the quality of the product delivered by L&P is superior to DPC. Renders quality.
The product of DPC is his games. The product of L&P is his VN.
Based on how many people support one and the other, their rating, their publishing.. It's not hard to figure out who has the better product.
L&P isn't the only one with better renders than DPC. Stopper also has better renders. There's actually at least 5 games/VNS with better renders. Does it make them a better game? No.
That's why one has enough support to spend L&Ps networth in music for his products that go on the most popular game distributors platform in the world.

At this point not sure if you're trolling or if you're straight up not all there.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
A well made door gives realism to the scene, and what I don't understand is: why with so much money earned he doesn't buy assets made by professionals?
Lmao. Makes as much realism as a leg stuck on a table. In the end what does it matter on both occasions? Absolutely 0.
Only autistic people will look at that door and think "WHAT IS THAT? THAT ISN'T A DOOR.. THAT IS A WALL. AHHH THIS GAME WITH TONS OF SEX BETWEEN 3D RENDERED PEOPLE IS NOT REAL AFTER ALL"

You know what might break realism? The MC changing faces, boob size etc throughout the whole fucking game.

Reactions: TommyTuba

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
And the good thing about those is that they don't change their face in each chapter.
I remember a scene unfortunately I do not have the game on the PC since I deleted it :ROFLMAO: but it was when Sophia was walking in the hall where the rooms are and I did not understand why it was so big... I mean easily several cars can park there

My thoughts exactly, but I feel like he's somewhere else with his head. No clue why someone would be so obsessed with doors, but I hear there's people out there being sexually attracted to buildings, so who knows.
If you think about how long I've been waiting for Sophia to fuck Ellie, one reaches a point where the door looks hot :ROFLMAO:

Jul 23, 2021
Face it, nexer. Nobody in BD thread likes you saying that AWAM render quality is better than BD's, just like people in AWAM thread. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Before moving on to other issues, I need to remind of verified facts so far. I know this is stupid but feel necessary because there will be surely other idiotic claims on this matter.

Troll's claims:
  • A novice with 50 hours on DAZ would achieve L&P's rendering quality.
  • L&P's scene creating and rendering would not take more than 30-120 minutes.
  • L&P must have been lying about his work and milking his patreons.

Verified facts:
  • L&P's rendering quality is a lot better than the other top dev's (verified by nexer) and is achieved with repeated revision process (by dev) and various maps of each asset (by nexer).
  • L&P's rendering quality takes a lot more time than the other dev's (by nexer).
  • L&P has been truthful about his work process and time.
Personally, I learned one thing during the last intervention of L&P the guy who seems to be aging without becoming an adult. It is that there are people here who suffer from masochism and slavery. This kid (apparently 33 years old) only replied to Viper's posts and also to mine. We "detractors" and "haters"!

You and the other defendants have addressed him personally and everyone here now knows that he reads every post on this thread. You looked so shabby and miserable praying to him and worshiping him while praising his great work. But he did not deign to speak to you worshipers. What humiliation !!!

The only time he answered was to tell you that if you want answers write him an e-mail. And be sure that if you are not a supporter he will never answer you. Which implies that if you want Big Baby to talk to you you will have to pay because there is no time to waste with pirates (that's what he thinks of you).

But the amazing thing about all of this is that even though he treated you like rotten fish, you keep licking his boots indefinitely and unconditionally regardless of the affronts you suffer from him. And what makes you endure all of this? Some high quality renders!!!

Don't you think it's time to show a minimum of dignity and self-esteem in front of someone who's been laughing at you for four years and who shows you no respect?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes