TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
L&P's renders are truly beautiful, and have really gotten better over time. It's not a surprise that updates take as long as they do given that fact. My issue has always been that if render times are that high; you'd think L&P would try to condense the story, and it's events to a more reasonable amount. I wouldn't mind the slow burn in Ellies, or Dylans stories if there weren't 20 other routes to worry about. I would love to see Sophia in all these different situations, but what I would love even more would be to see these stories reach their climax.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
L&P's rant is another matter. I am not defending him for that.

You seem to know a lot of things from your experience and your area of expertises. Like that, this is another area I know and these verification are not really necessary for me from my experience. But you don't know and may not trust me, so I hope these verification from nexer's posts would be enough for you. If not, follow nexer's posts today. If still not, I think you may have made your mind already. In that case, no verification would be enough for you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6734003
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6734067
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6735299
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6735368
Sorry,Nexer is invisible to me. DOH!

• Haha
Reactions: palmtrees89

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Personally, I learned one thing during the last intervention of L&P the guy who seems to be aging without becoming an adult. It is that there are people here who suffer from masochism and slavery. This kid (apparently 33 years old) only replied to Viper's posts and also to mine. We "detractors" and "haters"!

You and the other defendants have addressed him personally and everyone here now knows that he reads every post on this thread. You looked so shabby and miserable praying to him and worshiping him while praising his great work. But he did not deign to speak to you worshipers. What humiliation !!!

The only time he answered was to tell you that if you want answers write him an e-mail. And be sure that if you are not a supporter he will never answer you. Which implies that if you want Big Baby to talk to you you will have to pay because there is no time to waste with pirates (that's what he thinks of you).

But the amazing thing about all of this is that even though he treated you like rotten fish, you keep licking his boots indefinitely and unconditionally regardless of the affronts you suffer from him. And what makes you endure all of this? Some high quality renders!!!

Don't you think it's time to show a minimum of dignity and self-esteem in front of someone who's been laughing at you for four years and who shows you no respect?
I disagree with your assertion that only you and Viper are free in mind and soul. Your very hatred of this dev indicates you suffer a different form of compulsion or devotion. If you hate it so much why waste the time. I know you have better things to do. You sure are not changing any minds here through derision.

As far as 'licking his boots' it has been my observation that most here are very disappointed in the devs communications and in the production rate. Some are satisfied it meets their needs for the time being. That ain't licking. It is a judgement they make for themselves for their situation. Something each of us, (you, me, everyone) is completely insular in determining.

For myself, I have challenged him several times recently for his communications and total failure to seize an opportunity. I doubt his honesty completely and have said as much. I like his artwork and parts of his story, not all. I have been consistent in this challenge.

There are many who, in one way or another, bring these questions as we wait to see if he improves his work results (rate). If all you can do is deride others you waste your time.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Face it, nexer. Nobody in BD thread likes you saying that AWAM render quality is better than BD's, just like people in AWAM thread. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm totally okay with AWAM's render quality being better in some areas, especially in recent updates. But you seem completely oblivious to the points people are making here, including mine. You either ignore everything that's been said, or you're too busy kneeling infront of L&P. A game does not only consist of renders. You don't play renders, you play a game. And no, that does not mean AWAM is a bad game.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
L&P's rant is another matter. I am not defending him for that.

You seem to know a lot of things from your experience and your area of expertises. Like that, this is another area I know and these verification are not really necessary for me from my experience. But you don't know and may not trust me, so I hope these verification from nexer's posts would be enough for you. If not, follow nexer's posts today. If still not, I think you may have made your mind already. In that case, no verification would be enough for you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6734003
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6734067
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6735299
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6735368
Nexer is not able to verify the statements. He has great comparisons and knowledge of many games. All his efforts are merely external comparisons and guesstimates. He has no facts to prove render times. No evidence of work done, and there are many other devs that do great work also. Nexer, as everyone else, does not get to see the actual efforts of L&P. For all we know L&P is actually low balling his numbers by not including research time, time to just sit and cogitate about the story, or digging through all the available assets to create a scene.

In short, only L&P can verify this, and I would want an independent auditor like Deloitte to confirm anything he says LOL. Just Sayin!:)

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
i dont know why this guy ViperDonkey are so passionate about mocking LP. I guess because you are hurt after getting debunked by the author of the game you love, eh?
Beingadik makes lot more money than lp doesn't mean His game is better than lp's
Fast furious makes much more money than god father, is it better? ( Im not saying being a dik bad, just showing your comparison bullshit)
It all depends on your taste. And if you hate lp, of course awam means shit to you.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I disagree with your assertion that only you and Viper are free in mind and soul. Your very hatred of this dev indicates you suffer a different form of compulsion or devotion. If you hate it so much why waste the time. I know you have better things to do. You sure are not changing any minds here through derision.

As far as 'licking his boots' it has been my observation that most here are very disappointed in the devs communications and in the production rate. Some are satisfied it meets their needs for the time being. That ain't licking. It is a judgement they make for themselves for their situation. Something each of us, (you, me, everyone) is completely insular in determining.

For myself, I have challenged him several times recently for his communications and total failure to seize an opportunity. I doubt his honesty completely and have said as much. I like his artwork and parts of his story, not all. I have been consistent in this challenge.

There are many who, in one way or another, bring these questions as we wait to see if he improves his work results (rate). If all you can do is deride others you waste your time.
I never said I hated this game or its developer. I just use my brains and critical thinking skills to see the facts and share my opinion afterwards. Even if it takes the form of attacks on the developer being himself at the origin of the complications that his game is experiencing.
Now with regard to "haters", I have expressly put the word in quotes to note that this is what L&P and its defendants think of us. But otherwise, I always said here that I like the game but that I have the right to talk about it and to criticize the suspicious attitudes of the dev whenever I want. We are on a free forum after all.

Jul 23, 2021
I just saw this thread with showing ignored content. What a mess. :ROFLMAO: I apologize for that. I didn't know I was a part of the mess with ignored content. I will refrain myself from posting in this thread from now on. It was an interesting opportunity to know people's thoughts in this thread and their relationship with dev. Good luck to all of you.

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
i dont know why this guy ViperDonkey are so passionate about mocking LP. I guess because you are hurt after getting debunked by the author of the game you love, eh?
Beingadik makes lot more money than lp doesn't mean His game is better than lp's
Fast furious makes much more money than god father, is it better? ( Im not saying being a dik bad, just showing your comparison bullshit)
It all depends on your taste. And if you hate lp, of course awam means shit to you.
>Be maybes4
>"I got nothing to do"
>"Welp I guess I'm going to go on this AWAM thread and write things I know nothing about"

And then we ended up with this post.

I've been talking about the issues with this "game" for a while now, way before this week, specially when I was a patron.
I don't hate L&P.
Maybe next time try to post something good maybes4 instead of this smooth brain stuff you just gifted us with.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
So let me make sure.
The only sex scene the Mother can do is with her husband that one time? She can't do it with anyone else? I know she makes out with her daughter in shower and at pool but can't find anything else.
Wife has kids and husband. Kids have sexual urges towards the mother. Mother is hot so everyone who even looks at her wants to bone her. Mother/Wife has sex with husband.
The end.

If you ignore the sudden out of the blue pedophilia in this game, it's actually a pretty tame game.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I remember a scene unfortunately I do not have the game on the PC since I deleted it :ROFLMAO: but it was when Sophia was walking in the hall where the rooms are and I did not understand why it was so big... I mean easily several cars can park there

If you think about how long I've been waiting for Sophia to fuck Ellie, one reaches a point where the door looks hot :ROFLMAO:
A bird told me some rooms face the wrong way taking in to account its placement inside the house too.
In the end who cares? Only the building lovers.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
>Be maybes4
>"I got nothing to do"
>"Welp I guess I'm going to go on this AWAM thread and write things I know nothing about"

And then we ended up with this post.

I've been talking about the issues with this "game" for a while now, way before this week, specially when I was a patron.
I don't hate L&P.
Maybe next time try to post something good maybes4 instead of this smooth brain stuff you just gifted us with.
Ok your choice to admit your mistake or not.
Just Please don't use the making money factor bullshit:poop: to compare this game with another one, you are making this thread too toxic. We all know AWAM is nicher than some others.
Have a good day! And keep it civil.(n)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Ok your choice to admit your mistake or not.
Just Please don't use the making money factor bullshit:poop: to compare this game with another one, you are making this thread too toxic. We all know AWAM is nicher than some others.
Have a good day! And keep it civil.(n)
I wonder if you sent a message to L&P to "keep it civil" since he was the one coming here and offending people.

Moving on:

L&P a few days ago
1634006977830.png

His patreon page - A completed goal for quite a while now.
1634006941911.png

Is this another of L&P's "truths"? Is there something lost in translation from german to english?
I'll wait for your input L&P stans.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I never said I hated this game or its developer. I just use my brains and critical thinking skills to see the facts and share my opinion afterwards. Even if it takes the form of attacks on the developer being himself at the origin of the complications that his game is experiencing.
Now with regard to "haters", I have expressly put the word in quotes to note that this is what L&P and its defendants think of us. But otherwise, I always said here that I like the game but that I have the right to talk about it and to criticize the suspicious attitudes of the dev whenever I want. We are on a free forum after all.
I have no problem with how you express yourself here. But that was way different than the " people here who suffer from masochism and slavery" or " You looked so shabby and miserable praying to him and worshiping him" or "you keep licking his boots indefinitely". This was all stupid and insulting to others who disagree with your view. It is a free forum. It is also free to the rest of us. And your above statement was clear and without venom. What I disagree with is the way you went over the top for what? It was not needed and it achieves nothing. L&P clearly does not get it. Don't stoop to his level. DOH! Did I just imply something! Hmmmm I wonder if he will read this in 6 months.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes