xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I have a doubt. When and where LP said that in the 19th playable day Sophia will have sex? Hetero with vaginal sex?
this is the question of all questions. :)
Alley_Cat can answer better, but the legend has it that in a quite old post L&P said that but the post has been deleted after. So who knows if it is still the case or not...

is moving.
no, it is not, still 90%-90% since yesterday :(

Which playable day is now?
currently we are in the 12th playable day.
here you have all the info https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Before moving on to other issues, I need to remind of verified facts so far. I know this is stupid but feel necessary because there will be surely other idiotic claims on this matter.

Troll's claims:
  • A novice with 50 hours on DAZ would achieve L&P's rendering quality.
  • L&P's scene creating and rendering would not take more than 30-120 minutes.
  • L&P must have been lying about his work and milking his patreons.

Verified facts:
  • L&P's rendering quality is a lot better than the other top dev's and is achieved with repeated revision process and various maps of each asset.
  • L&P's rendering quality takes a lot more time than the other dev's.
  • L&P has been truthful about his work process and time.
Verified facts ?

"L&P's rendering quality is a lot better than the other top dev's and is achieved with repeated revision process and various maps of each asset."

This is subjective and depends on what Dev's you refer to. There are too many to make a broad brush statement like this. His quality is top notch is a far as you can go. After that you are subjective not quantitative.

"L&P's rendering quality takes a lot more time than the other dev's."

This is totally unsupportable. This is nearly a reverse trolling statement. You have no idea how long his renderiing takes especially, with his current rig exceeding his previous rig by magnitudes. Also, where is the rendering information on the other dev's. Not like there is a database available for comparison.

"L&P has been truthful about his work process and time. "

You only have his statement and that is not verifiable. And highly unlikely to be truthful, IMO, from my experience with him. You need an independent source and this is not available.

Trolling claims

Not hard to factually support all of these and I am sure there are many others that are thoroughly unsupportable claims.

It is ultimately the question why does he engage the trolls and ignore the interested? :coffee:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I've stayed out of the arguments about render quality because I wouldn't really know what I was talking about after the first couple of sentences. Also, I can't compare games when I don't play them. I CAN see everyone's POV from a neutral stance. So, here's a thought & it's strictly a personal opinion but I couldn't care less about animations, or put more positively, I can take them, or leave them.

How much do they add to the story? Most animations seem to be BJ's, or straightforward shagging. If you've seen one or two, you've seen them all. They are anything but essential. AWAM's lack of moving pictures doesn't lessen my enjoyment of the game at all. Those elements that do are well documented....by me.

IMO AWAM doesn't need ANIMS.

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
That said something about the sex scenes with Liam.
They are really underwhelming and the angle is not optimal at all.In some we see absolutely nothing.
I liked the scene in which the breasts look cool and delicious, and the mass is shot from cool angles, but personally I don't like the fact that there is no animation, close-ups, I think it doesn't interfere, this is not a popular route, and the emphasis will be on other routes, 500 visualizations of sex with shoto
((I'm kidding, but against Shoto have nothing)
1435481_Day18_19_14_Sophia_tells_Liam_how_good_he_feels_inside_her.jpg 1435480_Day18_19_10_Missionary_front_view.jpg

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
Accept what? That L&P spends more time on his renders? I never disagreed with that.
NO, it's not that it consumes more time, that's the effect, the cause is the higher quality of the product.

The guy asked you with about all the game mechanics DPC puts into his (actual) game and you answer with "Look at this door".
Now, are we talking game mechanics? OK.
In terms of quality, L&P wins.
Admit that for some renders you do better than DPC :ROFLMAO:

If L&P did something like that only a small % of people would care.
The updates would be faster.
We would know the story faster.
You would see whatever you want to see from the MC or other characters, faster.

Do you think someone like DPC, who's making upwards of 100k a month and has a huge fanbase + made other games + he's on steam, doesn't notice that door?
He notices it but thinks, as anyone sane does, "this does not matter".

L&P is the only one using render quality as a bullshit excuse to develop his vn slower than he should and that is expected. And you eat it right up.

DPC, once Badik is over, just like when Acting Lessons was over, goes and makes another engaging game, with several mechanics of a game, stuff that keeps you engaged in every render so you don't miss anything.

When L&P ends this story, what is he going to do? He can't code and he's impossible to work with and we all know how the Female MC games work. Either people like her image, and it goes well, or people don't like her image and the game is dead. This is why L&P will keep dangling the carrot, afraid he can't do anything else, and milking this one while he can.
My opinion.
DPC or a member of his team makes the assets, according to taste and need. Not interested in details or quality.
Hence bad topology, mediocre UVs, lack of detail, same textures used repeatedly and overuse of solid colors.

L&P "buys" professionally made assets, with varied textures, with mappings.

I'd call DPC a cheapskate :ROFLMAO:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I've stayed out of the arguments about render quality because I wouldn't really know what I was talking about after the first couple of sentences. Also, I can't compare games when I don't play them. I CAN see everyone's POV from a neutral stance. So, here's a thought & it's strictly a personal opinion but I couldn't care less about animations, or put more positively, I can take them, or leave them.

How much do they add to the story? Most animations seem to be BJ's, or straightforward shagging. If you've seen one or two, you've seen them all. They are anything but essential. AWAM's lack of moving pictures doesn't lessen my enjoyment of the game at all. Those elements that do are well documented....by me.

IMO AWAM doesn't need ANIMS.
"straightforward shagging" = Hell is repetition! That's exactly what happens to me with animation. 5 seconds of "Wow" and then "Oh, how boring". I always thought that was the only way to go.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And yet for some reason it's the highest rated, most popular VN out there with 10 times more subscribers than L&P has. Anyway, I get it, you're just trolling at this point and you decided to completely ignore the points I made in my previous post, which is fine. Keep 'em coming!
I'm not trolling, I'm stating facts, but if you want I can analyze every image in EP7 to see if there are errors or not :ROFLMAO:

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
"straightforward shagging" = Hell is repetition! That's exactly what happens to me with animation. 5 seconds of "Wow" and then "Oh, how boring". I always thought that was the only way to go.
In most games, yes, but if you combine it correctly, it will be cool, animation is needed where it belongs, if you build sex, then in L& P there will be a lot of foreplay scenes before sex itself, teasers, and then sex, and directly in sex itself you can focus on certain poses, it's not necessary to animate absolutely everything, it's really not necessary, but you can focus on animation to give some peak moment, in fact it still depends on the chosen style, sex itself is boring, if there is no normal plot and people, it affects visual novels, I wouldn't really want to watch and play some homeless guy fucking Sofia in the 2nd minute of the game, just because it's a path of corruption, but the same Zack, how smoothly he moves, any action he takes that will advance the storyline between them will excite more than if they just fucked after 5 minutes of conversation, and there would be several standard poses for sex, with a choice of where to end

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
L&P answer my mail!!!
1-WTF Natalie is not the only lesbian option for Good Wife Sophie :D.i wonder who are the others:unsure::unsure::unsure:
2-Emma is still available:)
3-vicky comes with her boyfriend:cry:
4-Marie (and maybe her mom) is only for Dylan:cry: (oh well She is hot:love:).
5-didn´t answer if Chistine is another option for Dylan
6-no gay content for Dylan:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.(ok i didnt ask that)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
NO, it's not that it consumes more time, that's the effect, the cause is the higher quality of the product.
What are you even saying? Isn't it obvious that more time spend on renders equals higher quality renders? Did I ever say the opposite? Are you high or what's the deal here? And yet you're still ignoring the points I made in one of my previous posts, which I'm not gonna quote again since we're literally running in circles at this point, and I'm not going to repeat myself for the third time.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What are you even saying? Isn't it obvious that more time spend on renders equals higher quality renders? Did I ever say the opposite? Are you high or what's the deal here? And yet you're still ignoring the points I made in one of my previous posts, which I'm not gonna quote again since we're literally running in circles at this point, and I'm not going to repeat myself for the third time.
Sometimes you spend more time but the final product is worse. It happens.
What I want to hear from you is that the quality of the product delivered by L&P is superior to DPC. Renders quality.
That's all :ROFLMAO:

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
:ROFLMAO:

Now, are we talking game mechanics? OK.
In terms of quality, L&P wins.
Admit that for some renders you do better than DPC :ROFLMAO:

My opinion.
DPC or a member of his team makes the assets, according to taste and need. Not interested in details or quality.
Hence bad topology, mediocre UVs, lack of detail, same textures used repeatedly and overuse of solid colors.

L&P "buys" professionally made assets, with varied textures, with mappings.

I'd call DPC a cheapskate :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know dude, my favourite game at the moment is project Myriam and the office, the reason why they are my favourite is not because of the attention to detail by the developer but because when these 2 MCs are in front of my screen I’m only looking at them, I do not care what the door looks like or how the lighting is, as long as the characters look pretty. I don’t care if I can see their shadows etc.
So the question is why would you put so much of your resources on how the door looks like etc. If it was a virtual game then I think it’d makes sense otherwise it’s just a wasted effort, no?

Jul 23, 2021
Verified facts ?

"L&P's rendering quality is a lot better than the other top dev's and is achieved with repeated revision process and various maps of each asset."

This is subjective and depends on what Dev's you refer to. There are too many to make a broad brush statement like this. His quality is top notch is a far as you can go. After that you are subjective not quantitative.

"L&P's rendering quality takes a lot more time than the other dev's."

This is totally unsupportable. This is nearly a reverse trolling statement. You have no idea how long his renderiing takes especially, with his current rig exceeding his previous rig by magnitudes. Also, where is the rendering information on the other dev's. Not like there is a database available for comparison.

"L&P has been truthful about his work process and time. "

You only have his statement and that is not verifiable. And highly unlikely to be truthful, IMO, from my experience with him. You need an independent source and this is not available.

Trolling claims

Not hard to factually support all of these and I am sure there are many others that are thoroughly unsupportable claims.

It is ultimately the question why does he engage the trolls and ignore the interested? :coffee:
L&P's rant is another matter. I am not defending him for that.

You seem to know a lot of things from your experience and your area of expertises. Like that, this is another area I know and these verification are not really necessary for me from my experience. But you don't know and may not trust me, so I hope these verification from nexer's posts would be enough for you. If not, follow nexer's posts today. If still not, I think you may have made your mind already. In that case, no verification would be enough for you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6734003
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6734067
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6735299
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6735368

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes