ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sophias shoes - very bad choice! My granny has a similar ones...
That may be, (& I love women in high heels) but it's good to see realism kicking back in, with a "comfort before style" approach for a visit to old friends. Sophia doesn't need to look too glamourous. After all, she's worn strappy high heeled sandals for most of the evening & probably relished the change. I've seen worse choices with the women I married after they stepped out of a lengthy spell in sexy footwear, believe me!

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Not to be that guy - but is there a shading issue with Sophia and Cathy's legs in the first render and cathy's legs in the second?

They're dark enough to look like both women are wearing nylons.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Interesting though
So who maybe watching the flat while they are away?
As I said, it could only be Andy going away for a few days. Cathy would be here alone. If she is to encounter any problems she would call on Liam or Liam might come to check in on her later as this is a new city for Cathy.... and that's where the teasing at the bridal event and whatever happens in this current event could be explored.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
My biggest complaint about this game if I am going to be totally fair is the massive number of open minor story arcs. This game has more loose ends to keep track of than any other game out there. Many of these arcs have gone untouched for even years as well. I'll give some examples of some early Arcs that have been on the back burners for years:

1) The Movers: Those guys literally sat down and ate breakfast with Sophia and she had a long ass talk with them. Then they were just gone... Never to be seen again.

2) The Museum Guys: Sophia and her sister Patricia literally gave their numbers to these guys. They NEVER called? Are they dead or in the hospital?

3) Pervert Principal: At one point that principal let his finger linger on Sophia's butt crack. That sort of sexual harassment just died off then and there? Unlikely.

4) The Janitor: Dudes sleeping at the school, and Sophia went there to shower once and stared at his black cock. She has given him a dirty look a time or two since then, but that's about it.

5) The Subway Rapists: Those dudes are still on the prowl. That was partially closed when Sophia's sister shot her gun at them and got revenge, but the "Bad ending" version of that is still very much open. Going off of the shit they were talking about before Sophia got the revenge they are dangerous guys.

6) Neil drugged Sophia and tried to have his way with her. That's it? That doesn't go anywhere? That's her neighbor. That's Sam's dad.

7) Aiden has an established girlfriend (Jennifer). She has gotten such a minor role as of now it's a joke.

8) Mr Murray the postman: He has been established as a character, but nothing goes anywhere with him ever.

9) Ellies Friends From Dance Class: She had a few cute girlfriends in there. It's like they should of had a sleepover or stopped or something by now, and also Ellies dance stuff has seemed to hit the back burner as well.

10) Ryan the fitness instructor guy, and the guys at the gym: It just seems like this should have more content than it does.

All these minor open arcs I just pointed out. At least a couple of years old with no progress on any of them in ages. Some of them will surely become.

By a story arc I mean:
1) Build Up,
2) Climax
3) Resolution.

Many are still at point 1.

TL;DR Muh blue balls

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As I said, it could only be Andy going away for a few days. Cathy would be here alone. If she is to encounter any problems she would call on Liam or Liam might come to check in on her later and that's where the teasing at the bridal event and whatever happens in this current event could be explored.
More teasing from Cathy( since Liam is not supposed to be cheating on Sophia)so may not cross that line.
Sophia on the other hand could

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
1. The bag can mean a lot of things. Andy and Cathy just moved to the city, maybe they didn't finish unpacking. Maybe one of them has to go on a travel for several days. Maybe it is related to Andy's or Cathy's jobs...
2. To make coffee / bring beers to the guests?
liam brought the bag, there are some clothes inside to try on.

Reactions: globsis and nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
explain to me
I mentioned that since Sophia/Sam are parked outside there houses after the concert that Sophia may change clothes before heading to Cathy/Andy place.Sophia had hoped that Sam had watched her pleasure herself while sunbathing while he was in the treehouse.Sophia will change clothes and Sam could watch her from his bedroom window(Sophia notices a curtain move in Sam's bedroom).Sophia could pleasure herself while wearing just panties since Sam likes her breasts a lot.
It would make Sam happy and also Sophia happy+ some corruption for her as well.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I mentioned that since Sophia/Sam are parked outside there houses after the concert that Sophia may change clothes before heading to Cathy/Andy place.Sophia had hoped that Sam had watched her pleasure herself while sunbathing while he was in the treehouse.Sophia will change clothes and Sam could watch her from his bedroom window(Sophia notices a curtain move in Sam's bedroom).Sophia could pleasure herself while wearing just panties since Sam likes her breasts a lot.
a ok, so it's your idea? I thought it posse an integral part of the L&P post

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It would make Sam happy and also Sophia happy+ some corruption for her as well.
This wouldn't be the only time Sam has watched Sophia masturbating. Remember when she was in her room and left the door open as well.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
My biggest complaint about this game if I am going to be totally fair is the massive number of open minor story arcs. This game has more loose ends to keep track of than any other game out there. Many of these arcs have gone untouched for even years as well. I'll give some examples of some early Arcs that have been on the back burners for years:

1) The Movers: Those guys literally sat down and ate breakfast with Sophia and she had a long ass talk with them. Then they were just gone... Never to be seen again.

2) The Museum Guys: Sophia and her sister Patricia literally gave their numbers to these guys. They NEVER called? Are they dead or in the hospital?

3) Pervert Principal: At one point that principal let his finger linger on Sophia's butt crack. That sort of sexual harassment just died off then and there? Unlikely.

4) The Janitor: Dudes sleeping at the school, and Sophia went there to shower once and stared at his black cock. She has given him a dirty look a time or two since then, but that's about it.

5) The Subway Rapists: Those dudes are still on the prowl. That was partially closed when Sophia's sister shot her gun at them and got revenge, but the "Bad ending" version of that is still very much open. Going off of the shit they were talking about before Sophia got the revenge they are dangerous guys.

6) Neil drugged Sophia and tried to have his way with her. That's it? That doesn't go anywhere? That's her neighbor. That's Sam's dad.

7) Aiden has an established girlfriend (Jennifer). She has gotten such a minor role as of now it's a joke.

8) Mr Murray the postman: He has been established as a character, but nothing goes anywhere with him ever.

9) Ellies Friends From Dance Class: She had a few cute girlfriends in there. It's like they should of had a sleepover or stopped or something by now, and also Ellies dance stuff has seemed to hit the back burner as well.

10) Ryan the fitness instructor guy, and the guys at the gym: It just seems like this should have more content than it does.

All these minor open arcs I just pointed out. At least a couple of years old with no progress on any of them in ages. Some of them will surely become.

By a story arc I mean:
1) Build Up,
2) Climax
3) Resolution.

Many are still at point 1.

TL;DR Muh blue balls
I can answer a few

1. Movers are to come back only towards the end of the game.

2.Musuem guys have their event on playable day 14.

3. Principal, well he is not doing much as it is. Sophia already has Aiden, Bennett and Janitor at school, so that would be too much to even give a proper route to the principal. Plus his role has mostly been towards just being there because the school needs a principal and someone Sophia can complain to

4. Janitor too will have a scene later in the game.

5. The thugs are not necessarily freely roaming. You have the option to get them arrested and they are arrested, also the option to take Patricia and the option to do nothing. If you do nothing they will have another scene later on in the game, again mostly towards the end.

6. Neil is very old friend, so most likely she just accepted it as his first mistake and made it clear never to do it again. Plus Neil wasn't liked by the audience much, so he is not going to have anything Major anymore.

7. Do we really need to care about his gf. That's just going way off track. It is similar to thinking excessively about Marie's bf. No one cares about them and they haven't had role, most likely never will. Recently someone mentioned Alyssa ex boyfriend, we don't need to care for these characters.

8. Mr. Murray will have a scene later as well. You have to realise. The story has not come close to it's end.

9. Ellie's friends do appear in the game. Firstly one was there with Julia, now we also have Christine in the next event on Ellie Dylan route. They had a sleepover but at Christine's house. In future who knows there could be one at the Parker's house too.

10. The gym storyline shifted to Vicky,and in that event it was more like a choice. If you don't choose Patricia there, you miss out on the Patricia route, Ellie route, just for that one little scene with the bodybuilders. Plus wanting to see more of them is only your personal choice, I couldn't care less for them.

Frankly this is no point in the story to talk about there being Unresolved plot points and lack of resolved storylines. The story is presently at not even 30-35% of its entirety. It is just way too presumptuous to call the story having loose ends when there's so much still be told.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I thought that she only stripped down to her panties(with her back to Sam)and mentioned that she left the dildo in the bathroom to scare Sam off.
You are right, but it was still him peeping on her. Sam peeps a lot actually there are other instances.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes