Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You are right, but it was still him peeping on her. Sam peeps a lot actually there are other instances.
He does peep a lot but this time he could see her naked breasts and witness Sophia pleasuring herself

Reactions: Bane71

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
More teasing from Cathy( since Liam is not supposed to be cheating on Sophia)so may not cross that line.
Sophia on the other hand could
It could very well also correspond to the point you have mentioned that Sophia will have to win back her husband. The Storyline is also available on the GW route. Cathy could be teasing Liam and even making moves on him. Later at some point Liam too would start to reciprocate and that's when Sophia finds out or suspects this and starts making efforts to bring Liam back. The FW route could have her get annoyed by this and cheat on Liam with Andy or someone else.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's move on to the main dish

Sophia is invited to the concert when/if Sam has maximum points, no other conditions.
During the concert in relation to Cathy we have two situations (Sophia refuses Aiden's 3rd task or continues) we have a message/call scene from Liam.

The situation where Liam meets Andy/Cathy alone was unrealistic from the start.

If Sophia returns home with Patricia I think Sam's route cools or disappears.

Once home Sophia will change clothes being the same scene for both routes (with or without Aiden).

We can think of two situations: Sophia waits for Liam or she goes alone to Cathy's apartment.

My guess is she will wait for Liam and they will leave together. I say that because this situation gives the possibility of another round between Sophia and Sam. If she leaves alone she would go straight down to the taxi/car, but if she waits for Liam, once dressed she can go out to the backyard waiting for Liam. The situation would limit Sam's hand access to too many of Sophia's assets ;). The next teaser, depending on how Sophia is dressed, will tell us how far Sam's hand goes.
I say all this under the assumption that L&P will not break Sam's event in two, before Cathy and after Cathy View attachment 1430953
View attachment 1430965
View attachment 1430961

If Sam's part 2 takes place in the backyard it can also be used for the "dylan_cuckold" route, and Liam can create a situation to L&P's liking: coitus interruptus.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1474049_16_1.png

Liam doesn't go straight to Cathy's, he goes home first.
Sophia changes clothes. You have two choices: strip like KillJoys says or go downstairs and wait for Liam in the backyard.

Sophia's clothes, if we have some action in the back of the house this is how Sophia will be dressed and it doesn't give Sam much freedom of movement.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It could very well also correspond to the point you have mentioned that Sophia will have to win back her husband. The Storyline is also available on the GW route. Cathy could be teasing Liam and even making moves on him. Later at some point Liam too would start to reciprocate and that's when Sophia finds out or suspects this and starts making efforts to bring Liam back. The FW route could have her get annoyed by this and cheat on Liam with Andy or someone else.
Could well be, I only wish that L&P didn't guard the hints like Fort Knock

Reactions: Sabertooth__

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I can answer a few

1. Movers are to come back only towards the end of the game.

2.Musuem guys have their event on playable day 14.

3. Principal, well he is not doing much as it is. Sophia already has Aiden, Bennett and Janitor at school, so that would be too much to even give a proper route to the principal. Plus his role has mostly been towards just being there because the school needs a principal and someone Sophia can complain to

4. Janitor too will have a scene later in the game.

5. The thugs are not necessarily freely roaming. You have the option to get them arrested and they are arrested, also the option to take Patricia and the option to do nothing. If you do nothing they will have another scene later on in the game, again mostly towards the end.

6. Neil is very old friend, so most likely she just accepted it as his first mistake and made it clear never to do it again. Plus Neil wasn't liked by the audience much, so he is not going to have anything Major anymore.

7. Do we really need to care about his gf. That's just going way off track. It is similar to thinking excessively about Marie's bf. No one cares about them and them haven't had role, most likely never will. Recently someone mentioned Alyssa ex boyfriend, we don't need to care for these characters.

8. Mr. Murray will have a scene later as well. You have to realise. The story has not come close to it's end.

9. Ellie's friends to appear in the game. Firstly one was there with Julia, now we also have Christine in the next event on Ellie Dylan route. They had a sleepover but at Christine's house. In future who knows there could be one at the Parker's house too.

10. The gym storyline shifted to Vicky,and in that event it was more like a choice. If you don't choose Patricia there, you miss out on the Patricia route, Ellie route, just for that one little scene. Plus wanting to see more of them is only your personal choice, I couldn't care less for them.

Frankly this is no point in the story to talk about there being Unresolved plot points and lack of resolved storylines. The story is presently at not even 30-35% of its entirety. It is just way too presumptuous to call the story having loose ends when there's so much still be told.
Right, the problem is though that the minor characters must compete against the major characters for development time, and there is a massive number of them. Think of the Simpsons.

What are the odds of us getting a Mr. Burns, Moe, Apu, Flanders, or Krusty their very own episode when Bart and Lisa are still wanting and very much needing their own episodes? On the one hand, it is world-building and that is great, but at the same time, it takes away from the core characters to some degree.

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Let's move on to the main dish

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1474049_16_1.png

Liam doesn't go straight to Cathy's, he goes home first.
Sophia changes clothes. You have two choices: strip like KillJoys says or go downstairs and wait for Liam in the backyard.

Sophia's clothes, if we have some action in the back of the house this is how Sophia will be dressed and it doesn't give Sam much freedom of movement.
If Liam does go home first(it could happen)then Liam could disturbs Sam/Sophia in the car so maybe touching or a show of breasts which would maybe level him up to Dylan's progress,heck even Aiden has touched Sophia's breasts
In my opinion this would be a let down as Ellie/Julia/Alyssa are still way a head of anybody else,the guys are slipping while the gals are playing

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This mirror is in front of a door, somewhat improvised her position.

Why did L&P put the mirror there?

I think Liam brought something for Cathy and she's going to try on clothes in front of everyone.

That way Sophia will notice Liam's interest in Cathy. Let's not forget that Sophia hasn't noticed anything yet.
1634197597718.png

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Right, the problem is though that the minor characters must compete against the major characters for development time, and there is a massive number of them. Think of the Simpsons.

What are the odds of us getting a Mr. Burns, Moe, Apu, Flanders, or Krusty their very own episode when Bart and Lisa are still wanting and very much needing their own episodes? On the one hand, it is world-building and that is great, but at the same time, it takes away from the core characters to some degree.
Most of these characters in this list are just going to make one or two more appearance. Thinking realistically we don't meet every single person we know everyday but that also does not mean that we only interact with the same people every single day. Some characters only being able to come back once or twice during the time span of the game ( 30 days ) is very believable. A working woman, going around doing jobs and taking care of things even outside house is bound have a decent number of people she interacts with, not everyone will even get to have a steamy scene with Sophia. Like for example the initial event with principal might not lead anywhere, just like a lot of interactions in real life lead nowhere, they happen once and that's the end of them.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If Liam does go home first(it could happen)then Liam could disturbs Sam/Sophia in the car so maybe touching or a show of breasts which would maybe level him up to Dylan's progress.
In my opinion this would be a let down
I'd go two ways:
1. car and striptease
2. car and backyard

Reactions: Hlextor

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'd go two ways:
1. car and striptease
2. car and backyard
Car and Sophia pleasuring herself while Sam watched as Sam does need a boost.
I think that only 3 people have touched Sophia's breasts(males), Subway thigs/Aiden and Liam.
Females Julia/Ellie/Patricia

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nexer

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This F95 community won't be affected right? Will we still get the part II or does this means the end of road for us after v0.150?
I don't think thats gonna be a big issue. I'm not an expert, but I'd think that some uploader who is also subscribed to L&P would either download the latest event via "ingame tool", pack it up and upload the full game, or somehow extract only the new files from the game's folder which we would have to manually place wherever they belong.

That is if L&P can even manage to somehow program a tool that would require a Patreon login within the game to then grant access to the new files, otherwise everyone could simply update it on their own I guess? It's not like you have to be logged in on your Patreon account to start a new game or anything, or atleast I'd hope so. But even if that was the case, there's always someone who'd manage to crack it.

Edit: Just imagine if this was actually the end of the road. I feel like it would backfire like crazy, since all the free PR from F95 and other sources would be pretty much nonexistent if that happened.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This mirror is in front of a door, somewhat improvised her position.

Why did L&P put the mirror there?

I think Liam brought something for Cathy and she's going to try on clothes in front of everyone.

That way Sophia will notice Liam's interest in Cathy. Let's not forget that Sophia hasn't noticed anything yet.
View attachment 1452151
L&P didn't put the mirror there, the vendor did.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think thats gonna be a big issue. I'm not an expert, but I'd think that some uploader who is also subscribed to L&P would either download the latest event via "ingame tool", pack it up and upload the full game, or somehow extract only the new files from the game's folder which we would have to manually place wherever they belong.

That is if L&P can even manage to somehow program a tool that would require a Patreon login within the game to then grant access to the new files, otherwise everyone could simply update it on their own I guess? It's not like you have to be logged in on your Patreon account to start a new game or anything, or atleast I'd hope so. But even if that was the case, there's always someone who'd manage to crack it.
The actual game AwAm is not posted on his Patron page as he has another webpage(not connected) where you have to log in to download the game

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020

I think it would be perfectly normal as long we play a game to do a subscription and support the dev/creator.
But I personally did it since first time i've played the game. But for almost 1 year DEV only came with endless excuses, issues, problems and I just got tired of this pattern and I cancelled my subscription.
Even if the game will start to continue with update this year, I wont subscribe again for 1 patch per year. I'll just wait couple months to see if DEV is taking game serious and update regularly.

I remember the game View of a family, probably almost all of us played it and liked it so much. There dev did same thing, disappeared for 1 year then came with 1 update. Then disappeared forever and people were milked for their money for 2 years while the game never continued... sad story and I REALLY HOPE to dont happen to this game. I love this game!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes