Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is difficult to make all these arcs fall into a two to three week time period. Imagine if there had been logical skips of time that extended this over, let's say, four years comes to mind. He could have easily created believable arcs for each of these and made many of the other situations less 'problematic'. Water under the bridge now. Again it goes to was the story written before he started? Highly unlikely IMO. Did he plan the project or just dive in as the inspiration took him? Highly likely IMO.
I think he did dive into the production of AwAm without doing proper research and was very naive in his thinking.
He posted his goals without(it would seem)giving too much thought to them and this has given him no end of problems with haters of the game.
He is stubbornness/pride will not let him fail with his game(so far)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Maybe the travel suitcase is Liam's, because it is beside Liam, and I think the travel trolley duffel bag is definitely Liam's. I mean, it could be Cathy's wedding dress, I think Liam may have brought it with him to hand it to Cathy with her own hand.

Liam might have brought her wedding dresses to impress Cathy;):ROFLMAO:
Wedding dresses get boxed, not put in a suitcase. The material could be ruined. However, it may be the brides maids dresses Cathy selected, if that had occurred, and there is one for Sophia to try on.

Reactions: ancienregimele

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think he did dive into the production of AwAm without doing proper research and was very naive in his thinking.
He posted his goals without(it would seem)giving too much thought to them and this has given him no end of problems with haters of the game.
Aiden's blackmail couldn't have gone on for half a year/a year. It would have been impossible.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The luggage is an interesting addition.
I've been assuming this visit is for Cathy & Andy to ask the Parkers to either plan their bachelor and bachelorette parties OR propisition them for some pre-nuptial partner-swapping.

Long shot theory - they're gonna ask the Parkers to House-sit for them while they're off on a pre-wedding honeymoon.
Not a common thing but it does happen; for established couples that already live together, can't line up time off work for after the wedding date, got a time-sensitive deal on a tropical vacation but have to go now, etc.
Obviously the Parker's can't both house-sit, they have kids to look after. But if Liam pipes up with a "Well, it is closer to my office" and house-sits alone then it would remove him from the home for a while, further reducing his influence on Sophia's continued corruption.

Although, given how prominent it is in the first render and L&P's habit of misleading us, it could be a complete red herring.

Edit. Well fuck me then

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The luggage is an interesting addition.
I've been assuming this visit is for Cathy & Andy to ask the Parkers to either plan their bachelor and bachelorette parties OR propisition them for some pre-nuptial partner-swapping.

Long shot theory - they're gonna ask the Parkers to House-sit for them while they're off on a pre-wedding honeymoon.
Not a common thing but it does happen; for established couples that already live together, can't line up time off work for after the wedding date, got a time-sensitive deal on a tropical vacation but have to go now, etc.
Obviously the Parker's can't both house-sit, they have kids to look after. But if Liam pipes up with a "Well, it is closer to my office" and house-sits alone then it would remove him from the home for a while, further reducing his influence on Sophia's continued corruption.

Although, given how prominent it is in the first render and L&P's habit of misleading us, it could be a complete red herring.
As Alley_Cat has already mentioned the luggage came with the asset and is not an add on by L&P

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder how much L&P will change the bedroom since there are no windows in the bedroom and you cannot open the bedroom door?
I hope that he moves the mirror away from the bedroom door

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
If the metric is the P.D. count of telling the story, which I believe it is. We are at 40% of the story being told already. Since there are only 30 P.D. from what L&P told us. Unless he chooses to change that and increase the P.D. count.
Such basic math is my forte :) I purposely said what I did. I mean see for yourself. The last 3 days have been far far longer than the initial days. Just using day 19, it has 2300+ renders for sure which is 20% of the entire game till now. Has like 13-14 events I believe. Compare it to initial days. It can easily cover the 4-5 days at the start.

So that is why I gave a lesser weightage to the initial days and said the overall story told is not even 30-35%

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes