Aug 27, 2020
Maybe the travel suitcase is Liam's, because it is beside Liam, and I think the travel trolley duffel bag is definitely Liam's. I mean, it could be Cathy's wedding dress, I think Liam may have brought it with him to hand it to Cathy with her own hand.

Liam might have brought her wedding dresses to impress Cathy;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DREWSKY+

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
My biggest complaint about this game if I am going to be totally fair is the massive number of open minor story arcs. This game has more loose ends to keep track of than any other game out there. Many of these arcs have gone untouched for even years as well. I'll give some examples of some early Arcs that have been on the back burners for years:

1) The Movers: Those guys literally sat down and ate breakfast with Sophia and she had a long ass talk with them. Then they were just gone... Never to be seen again.

2) The Museum Guys: Sophia and her sister Patricia literally gave their numbers to these guys. They NEVER called? Are they dead or in the hospital?

3) Pervert Principal: At one point that principal let his finger linger on Sophia's butt crack. That sort of sexual harassment just died off then and there? Unlikely.

4) The Janitor: Dudes sleeping at the school, and Sophia went there to shower once and stared at his black cock. She has given him a dirty look a time or two since then, but that's about it.

5) The Subway Rapists: Those dudes are still on the prowl. That was partially closed when Sophia's sister shot her gun at them and got revenge, but the "Bad ending" version of that is still very much open. Going off of the shit they were talking about before Sophia got the revenge they are dangerous guys.

6) Neil drugged Sophia and tried to have his way with her. That's it? That doesn't go anywhere? That's her neighbor. That's Sam's dad.

7) Aiden has an established girlfriend (Jennifer). She has gotten such a minor role as of now it's a joke.

8) Mr Murray the postman: He has been established as a character, but nothing goes anywhere with him ever.

9) Ellies Friends From Dance Class: She had a few cute girlfriends in there. It's like they should of had a sleepover or stopped or something by now, and also Ellies dance stuff has seemed to hit the back burner as well.

10) Ryan the fitness instructor guy, and the guys at the gym: It just seems like this should have more content than it does.

All these minor open arcs I just pointed out. At least a couple of years old with no progress on any of them in ages. Some of them will surely become.

By a story arc I mean:
1) Build Up,
2) Climax
3) Resolution.

Many are still at point 1.

TL;DR Muh blue balls
As of right now, the scenes of the minor cast only serve one purpose right now... Corruption points, nothing else really and some story fillers to pass the time. I doubt the will have many other scenes ahead in the novel maybe 2 or 3 more, but that's about it. They are pretty much just "one-and-done" cast members. I think he could have put more emphasis on LI and Lust's Character Development.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Frankly this is no point in the story to talk about there being Unresolved plot points and lack of resolved storylines. The story is presently at not even 30-35% of its entirety. It is just way too presumptuous to call the story having loose ends when there's so much still be told.
If the metric is the P.D. count of telling the story, which I believe it is. We are at 40% of the story being told already. Since there are only 30 P.D. from what L&P told us. Unless he chooses to change that and increase the P.D. count.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Maybe the travel suitcase is Liam's, because it is beside Liam, and I think the travel trolley duffel bag is definitely Liam's. I mean, it could be Cathy's wedding dress, I think Liam may have brought it with him to hand it to Cathy with her own hand.

Liam might have brought her wedding dresses to impress Cathy;):ROFLMAO:
the link of the apartment has just been said and posted.
the suitcase is a set of the room, it was not brought by anyone.
or so it seems; L&P could always have removed it before liam arrived

Reactions: Alley_Cat

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I don't think thats gonna be a big issue. I'm not an expert, but I'd think that some uploader who is also subscribed to L&P would either download the latest event via "ingame tool", pack it up and upload the full game, or somehow extract only the new files from the game's folder which we would have to manually place wherever they belong.

That is if L&P can even manage to somehow program a tool that would require a Patreon login within the game to then grant access to the new files, otherwise everyone could simply update it on their own I guess? It's not like you have to be logged in on your Patreon account to start a new game or anything, or atleast I'd hope so. But even if that was the case, there's always someone who'd manage to crack it.

Edit: Just imagine if this was actually the end of the road. I feel like it would backfire like crazy, since all the free PR from F95 and other sources would be pretty much nonexistent if that happened.
we should not worry about this.
Even big studios with DM in their games cant beat pirates

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the link of the apartment has just been said and posted.
the suitcase is a set of the room, it was not brought by anyone.
or so it seems; L&P could always have removed it before liam arrived
I'm fairly sure L&P significantly underestimates how many of us enjoy his game, but are just waiting for him to pull his finger out and not worry so much about CS.

If he could get progress to a decent level, say CS, RS, P&T for a single event, at 2 - 3 weeks, 4 weeks tops, I'd be far more likely to be a patron. I'm still waiting for a 2 - 3 month update cycle, which would be the initial criteria for patronising, based on what he said initially when moving to 1/3 day updates.

My worry is that with event updates, people are going to forget his progress is slowing, to unreasonable levels, if they haven't already

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I don't think thats gonna be a big issue. I'm not an expert, but I'd think that some uploader who is also subscribed to L&P would either download the latest event via "ingame tool", pack it up and upload the full game, or somehow extract only the new files from the game's folder which we would have to manually place wherever they belong.

That is if L&P can even manage to somehow program a tool that would require a Patreon login within the game to then grant access to the new files, otherwise everyone could simply update it on their own I guess? It's not like you have to be logged in on your Patreon account to start a new game or anything, or atleast I'd hope so. But even if that was the case, there's always someone who'd manage to crack it.

Edit: Just imagine if this was actually the end of the road. I feel like it would backfire like crazy, since all the free PR from F95 and other sources would be pretty much nonexistent if that happened.
it would be enough -extracted the game with renpy,
- put the new contents in a package
- overwrite

Reactions: Alley_Cat and nexer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Can you imagine how much laundry Sophia generates? She goes through like six outfits every day. I know the romper wouldn't fit for this scene but this is another new outfit. There should be one whole day/update of Sophia just doing her laundry.
So, new outfit. Somehow she goes home. Who drives her to Cathy's or did she drive herself? Did she get another shower?:giggle: At what time did Liam get hold of her to let her know about it? Could he have left a note at home, maybe he called her after jogging or the interruptus call. Lots of room on the couch....!:whistle:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So, new outfit. Somehow she goes home. Who drives her to Cathy's or did she drive herself? Did she get another shower?:giggle: At what time did Liam get hold of her to let her know about it? Could he have left a note at home, maybe he called her after jogging or the interruptus call. Lots of room on the couch....!:whistle:
So did Sophia change her outfit because she didn't want Liam to see her in it or did Sam have an accident

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
That's not a packed box like one would use for moving. That's like a travel suitcase for someone who is going away for the weekend.
or just got back and have not unpacked. I would imagine something ties the bag into the story just to open an path.:whistle:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So did Sophia change her outfit because she didn't want Liam to see her in it or did Sam have an accident
Her outfit is veeery decent one. ;)
I've said it before, he's meeting up with some old friends not to pick up young meat. Clear intent, comparing the two situations (concert and Cathy), to expose her "goods".

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The most interesting choice would be the subway rapists.
Actually it is a new path. The police are watching because Andy's side job is with Don Morello as a courier, mule. The suitcase is loaded with blow. They will try to recruit Sophia to the operation by dealing with Aiden and she gets to change clothes a minimum of six times a day as she does deliveries all over the metro area.

• Haha
Reactions: VeryShamelessLarry

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually it is a new path. The police are watching because Andy's side job is with Don Morello as a courier, mule. The suitcase is loaded with blow. They will try to recruit Sophia to the operation by dealing with Aiden and she gets to change clothes a minimum of six times a day as she does deliveries all over the metro area.
Sophia's air bags would sure hold a lot dope

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
My biggest complaint about this game if I am going to be totally fair is the massive number of open minor story arcs. This game has more loose ends to keep track of than any other game out there. Many of these arcs have gone untouched for even years as well. I'll give some examples of some early Arcs that have been on the back burners for years:

1) The Movers: Those guys literally sat down and ate breakfast with Sophia and she had a long ass talk with them. Then they were just gone... Never to be seen again.

2) The Museum Guys: Sophia and her sister Patricia literally gave their numbers to these guys. They NEVER called? Are they dead or in the hospital?

3) Pervert Principal: At one point that principal let his finger linger on Sophia's butt crack. That sort of sexual harassment just died off then and there? Unlikely.

4) The Janitor: Dudes sleeping at the school, and Sophia went there to shower once and stared at his black cock. She has given him a dirty look a time or two since then, but that's about it.

5) The Subway Rapists: Those dudes are still on the prowl. That was partially closed when Sophia's sister shot her gun at them and got revenge, but the "Bad ending" version of that is still very much open. Going off of the shit they were talking about before Sophia got the revenge they are dangerous guys.

6) Neil drugged Sophia and tried to have his way with her. That's it? That doesn't go anywhere? That's her neighbor. That's Sam's dad.

7) Aiden has an established girlfriend (Jennifer). She has gotten such a minor role as of now it's a joke.

8) Mr Murray the postman: He has been established as a character, but nothing goes anywhere with him ever.

9) Ellies Friends From Dance Class: She had a few cute girlfriends in there. It's like they should of had a sleepover or stopped or something by now, and also Ellies dance stuff has seemed to hit the back burner as well.

10) Ryan the fitness instructor guy, and the guys at the gym: It just seems like this should have more content than it does.

All these minor open arcs I just pointed out. At least a couple of years old with no progress on any of them in ages. Some of them will surely become.

By a story arc I mean:
1) Build Up,
2) Climax
3) Resolution.

Many are still at point 1.

TL;DR Muh blue balls
It is difficult to make all these arcs fall into a two to three week time period. Imagine if there had been logical skips of time that extended this over, let's say, four years comes to mind. He could have easily created believable arcs for each of these and made many of the other situations less 'problematic'. Water under the bridge now. Again it goes to was the story written before he started? Highly unlikely IMO. Did he plan the project or just dive in as the inspiration took him? Highly likely IMO.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes