hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Community, you must be joking, there are 6-7 individuals in this "community" of yours who are pretty much 24-7 here and commenting on this thread and hyping this game like there is no tomorrow, when i see some new user saying something is a celebration but he/she is really fast shut down if he doesn't go with this "community" guidelines of hyping the game...
We have to be in different forums, you and me. Very often when I come here, its critics and haters rule this forum for days. In between there is a post about the content of the game. Very different people take part in this discussion. Hardly any of his critics are interested in these topics. Except maybe with a comment like: "You can wait a long time for this." or "Sophia will never fuck anyone but her husband". And rudeness and insults usually begin, so my impression, on the side of the critics. L & P's contributions do not improve the situation either.
As the possible publication date approaches, the more disproportionate the comments become, as if the pressure in the testicles were slowly but surely interfering with the work of the prefrontal cortex.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
We have to be in different forums, you and me. Very often when I come here, its critics and haters rule this forum for days. In between there is a post about the content of the game. Very different people take part in this discussion. Hardly any of his critics are interested in these topics. Except maybe with a comment like: "You can wait a long time for this." or "Sophia will never fuck anyone but her husband". And rudeness and insults usually begin, so my impression, on the side of the critics. L & P's contributions do not improve the situation either.
As the possible publication date approaches, the more disproportionate the comments become, as if the pressure in the testicles were slowly but surely interfering with the work of the prefrontal cortex.
So well stated with tongue in cheek. :giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
hey guys can anyone refer me to the model used for mrs parker? I wanna make some fan art and cum to it. The wait is too long.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes