89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Happy FOUR year Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's been 4 years since the start of this thread.
Can anyone give a summary of the game so far?

FYI:
Expected first non-husband sex scene: year 2025.
Game completion projection: year 2038.
Total completed file size estimate: 30GB

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Happy FOUR year Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's been 4 years since the start of this thread.
Can anyone give a summary of the game so far?

FYI:
Expected first non-husband sex scene: year 2025.
Game completion projection: year 2038.
Total completed file size estimate: 30GB
2025 first scene sex without Liam that soon??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
I have saves for literally every scenario. I want to see every scene that is possible. I have lost hope on this game actually being completed and just long for the high of being able to play a 1/3 of a day for 30 mins before waiting 6 months for my next fix

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
Game is too long, i know theres no legit sex scene or incest yet, but the hot scenes - can anyone send the saves for that? id really appreciate it and it'd save hell lot of time. (ive finished this game before)

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
here you go
what's include on this saves
0.115 End of the 0.115 update
0.130 Hooking dylan with emma
0.130 Jogging with Dylan
0.130 Filthy, Aiden route, 2nd Job
0.130 Filthy, No Aiden, 1st Job
0.130 Good wife route

Saves bundle contains every sex scene and route from day 1

How to use:
backup before Delete the following previous saves [Credit to normV]

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifeAndMother-1508977879

Extract with latest copy of winrar / 7zip
Copy extracted files to your "wife and mother\game\saves\" folder
where is the save file?

Reactions: fabyoxx

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
is moving!!!.
Yes indeed! Creeping back towards mid-late November, but still moving.
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS30%5%1.50%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed81.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Days of Production108
Estimated Completion Date11/14/2021

(second attempt at overlay)
2021-10-21.png

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
So I’ve been thinking about the upcoming episode with Nathalie: how far are they going to go? I think we’re all ready for a demonstration of cunning linguistics but also know full well that ain’t going to happen. Will it go as far as Julia by the pool? If so great, and that would represent progress on that particular storyline, but it would not be a step forward overall, simply bringing one relationship on par with another. With the crazy progression of the second side job one has reason to hope for a similar amount of lewdidity, I suppose…

sigh…

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So I’ve been thinking about the upcoming episode with Nathalie: how far are they going to go? I think we’re all ready for a demonstration of cunning linguistics but also know full well that ain’t going to happen. Will it go as far as Julia by the pool? If so great, and that would represent progress on that particular storyline, but it would not be a step forward overall, simply bringing one relationship on par with another. With the crazy progression of the second side job one has reason to hope for a similar amount of lewdidity, I suppose…

sigh…
There is always hope. Sometimes the size of an acorn but, it is there.:)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

sigh…
I have a feeling that the teasers we've already seen are going to be the highlights of this upcoming event. I could imagine there being a bit of flirting between the two, but nothing too crazy. Somewhat more revealing on Nathalie's part as seen in one of the teasers like the upskirt in the living room, and probably an actual conversation compared to the first time she's cleaned with Sophia peeking at her. Would be nice if it'd go a bit further than that, but I don't really see that happening yet.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes