GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
And thus the issue of doing it all by himself. He had no one to bounce ideas off of and missed the opportunity a more 'realistic' story stretched over 'realistic' time. Not that a colleague would, by definition, catch this but, two or more are usually better than one. Not every moment of every day is significant. I don't even remember all my drive times. I am just where I wanted to be, safely. (It helps starting hours before the rest of the city.) This concept of stretched/time jumps would have allowed much greater flexibility IMO.
And/or it would have helped to have Sophia start off more advanced and less sexually naive. If she was already a woman teetering on the edge of respectable behavior, the move could have acted as a chance to course correct or to slip over the edge. This would change the tone of the game in small but important ways, while still leaving the choice of GW or FW up to the player. It would make her corruption more of an act of self actualization and less accidental if she was continuing behavior that existed before the family moved.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Quite right, a longer time period of Sophia's corruption would make the game and events really more realistic. Also, the developer would not have to load Sofia with a large number of events for one game day, which also moves the game away from realism.
But at this stage of the game, it is probably no longer possible to make such significant changes to the development of the game. Therefore, we need to be a little cooler and not so demanding about the realism of what is happening, especially the events that will happen in the next few game days.
I agree, the "ship has sailed" on most of these points. Really, they're just lessons for the future for new developers or if L&P ever makes another game. And that's ok, no game is perfect and it's always a learning experience. It's probably for the best at this point if we embrace that AWAM is a game and that we should adjust our suspension of disbelief. Some really crazy things have happened, and it will only get more extreme. If you can't reconcile that loss of realism then I think you're going to have a bad time, but we're at an inflection point. Either the game could have stuck with realism and never really advanced the narrative or sexy content, or it could ignore strict realism and moved towards fun and sexy content; obviously L&P chose the latter. Honestly, it feels like everyone in this thread could use a release, there's a lot of tension here. :)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Quite right, a longer time period of Sophia's corruption would make the game and events really more realistic. Also, the developer would not have to load Sofia with a large number of events for one game day, which also moves the game away from realism.
But at this stage of the game, it is probably no longer possible to make such significant changes to the development of the game. Therefore, we need to be a little cooler and not so demanding about the realism of what is happening, especially the events that will happen in the next few game days.
Yes, this was a lost opportunity.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So I’ve been thinking about the upcoming episode with Nathalie: how far are they going to go? I think we’re all ready for a demonstration of cunning linguistics but also know full well that ain’t going to happen. Will it go as far as Julia by the pool? If so great, and that would represent progress on that particular storyline, but it would not be a step forward overall, simply bringing one relationship on par with another. With the crazy progression of the second side job one has reason to hope for a similar amount of lewdidity, I suppose…

sigh…
I have a feeling that the teasers we've already seen are going to be the highlights of this upcoming event. I could imagine there being a bit of flirting between the two, but nothing too crazy. Somewhat more revealing on Nathalie's part as seen in one of the teasers like the upskirt in the living room, and probably an actual conversation compared to the first time she's cleaned with Sophia peeking at her. Would be nice if it'd go a bit further than that, but I don't really see that happening yet.
I'd tend to think like palmtrees89 for Nathalie's event, maybe just to avoid being disappointed later. ;)

On the other hand:
  • you look at the % given by L&P and this is the second event of the release, 30% Vs Sam's 35% (whatever that means, renders, dialogues or....). That means a budget of ~250 renders. As a comparison the last event with Nathalie was 41, the first shower with Ellie was ~150, the second one 158 (with many back and forth of the same renders) and Julie's ~380. So the space for something to happen is there.
  • You look at the teasers and it's the first time since I'm in the forum (< 1 year, but I went back to see the others) that the teasers gives something "spicy".
    Maybe only the catwoman suit of the 3rd task had something "spicy" on it and it was completely misleading if not almost irrelevant to the actual event.
That's why I also wonder whether we could be in for another sort of "twist". Or, at least, as the teasers have been given away so "easily" they could be only an appetizer for actual event.

In terms of how far they can go, I agree that considering the pace of the last releases we can/have to expect some progression. I would still exclude Sophia taking the initiative if not for a switch of roles in which e.g. Sophia at some points notices Nathalie peeking at her while changing and giving her a show (or something around that dynamic). That could still be good progression IMO without being too direct. For an event involving "touching" and more physical contact I think it would be Nathalie taking the lead, though.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:

links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1486751_awam-fanxe.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1486752_awam-fanxp.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1486753_awam-fanxs.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1486754_awam-fanxs2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1486987_awam-fanxsd.gif
previous: here

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Ho Hum...
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS40%5%2.00%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed82.00%
Start Date7/5/2021
Days of Production110
Estimated Completion Date11/15/2021

View attachment 1464746
it is all about the baby blue shading of the bar graph. I really like the way it is so dynamic these days.:giggle::cool:

Reactions: Talcum Powder

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He didn't even try to insult you there, buddy. Pretty much all of your previous posts have been completely out of context, and your replies barely had anything to do with the comments of people you quoted. I for one had a hard time deciphering any meaning behind your posts, and I'm pretty sure that's why t3alqdansam mentioned the language barrier in the first place, not to insult you. Sadly enough, your first post that was actually easy for me to understand is a weak attempt at insulting someone.
Com sum ni dah Aydashi! (Thank you very much sir!) Though the previous layer of the nonsensical was almost humorous it was just a waste of space. I don't think anyone was gettting anything from it. It is much cleaner now!:cool::giggle:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
it is all about the baby blue shading of the bar graph. I really like the way it is so dynamic these days.:giggle::cool:
Thanks for the kind word. I can't take full credit for the blue, it was at the suggestion of SubtleHustle and the brilliant Fight Club throwback.

I'm thinking about starting a Patreon-only poll for the $20 and above tiers to see which characters they'd like to see on the next update graph.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes