AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Let's be fair, there is a small chance that in two years he will receive a positive answer to his question. ;)
I also had those hopes last year I expected Sophia to have sex with someone else and the closest thing we had was with Antonio's brother (I think his name is that) and it was imaginary

Reactions: pavlogrk

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I also had those hopes last year I expected Sophia to have sex with someone else and the closest thing we had was with Antonio's brother (I think his name is that) and it was imaginary
Antonio is the sybian machine that Alyssa introduced Sophia to.
As for Morello's brother I think that he is called Larry but I am not too sure

Last edited:
Reactions: pavlogrk

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Forgive me, but I absolutely do not understand what your hopes could be based on ?!
If you not only look at the illustrations, but read the text, without even following the developer's messages, it is quite obvious that it is very early to have sex with anyone other than your husband.
Therefore, I absolutely do not understand your hopes.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Forgive me, but I absolutely do not understand what your hopes could be based on ?!
If you not only look at the illustrations, but read the text, without even following the developer's messages, it is quite obvious that it is very early to have sex with anyone other than your husband.
You expect them to read the text :ROFLMAO:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Bane71 there is a distinction between "hope" and "expectation".

I HOPE that L&P can improve his update development flow process and release short updates (say 600 renders) in 2 months and long updates (say 900 renders) in 3 months. However I EXPECT that these short updates will take up to 4 months and these long updates will take 5-6 months respectively.

I HOPE that Sophia will finally realise her teen gangbang fantasies by having the football team running a train on her. However I EXPECT that the closest we will get to sexual acts in the next couple of episodes is building up to some manual simulation, whether boob fondling, pussy fingering or handjobs.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well I think you misunderstand everything I said but leave it at that

Reactions: pavlogrk and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes