Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My question would be, how much time will this add to the P&T time? Which images will he select to be part of the gallery? Or will he have his unique images in this gallery like other novels, Milfy City? Or will he add every image to the gallery?

I'm confused why people don't use the Ren'Py extract tool to get the images they want if they don't want to play/read the novel.
I use Ren'Py and I also have a save for the events that happen between characters so a gallery is not really any use for me

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Certainly not necessary, but a gallery would still be a nice addition to the game, which most VN's have by default. Alot of people do enjoy looking at past scenes, animations(well, yeah..:whistle:) or additional artwork, from time to time. Granted, AWAM's gallery would probably be kind of empty considering the amount of hot scenes currently available in the game, but I wouldn't be against it either.

But I also do agree with what KillJoys said. Starting to work on a gallery would further delay the next update, and that's something nobody wants to see, especially not when we're so close to the finish line.

Typical L&P post. Nobody was forcing him to come up with a release date. He himself said that he'd announce an approximate release date for the next update. The general tone of this post is, as always, rude.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I use Ren'Py and I also have a save for the events that happen between characters so a gallery is not really any use for me
I do the same thing with my saves, but with the unknown about the gallery and how he plans on using it, I think it would have been better served if he add the gallery in Part II as he said he's going to do. To do it now will just add more time to the version update.

As I said if people want to get their kicks about images, instead of playing the novel, just download the Ren'py extract tool and call it a day.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I understand him wanting to add a gallery but why lose time on it right now?
Finish this part I, go on the dev forums here and get some modder to do it for you quickly, and be done with it. It's something he doesn't even need to help with anything as there's a lot of people making gallery mods out there solo.
we should say everything good what he does. its delays its milking. like a defiant child when pointed out to his faults. throughout the year he kept finding and inventing new excuses.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
My question would be, how much time will this add to the P&T time? Which images will he select to be part of the gallery? Or will he have his unique images in this gallery like other novels, Milfy City? Or will he add every image to the gallery?

I'm confused why people don't use the Ren'Py extract tool to get the images they want if they don't want to play/read the novel.
It depends on what kind of gallery he has in mind. It could be a replay gallery where you can replay some of the events instead of some static images. That would require a little bit more of work than a simple gallery of images and maybe it would make more sense than the other.
But I agree that it could have waited for part 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well it depends on what kind of gallery he has in mind. It could be also a replay gallery where you can replay some of the events instead of some static images. That would require a little bit more of work than a simple gallery of images and maybe it would make more sense than the other.
But I agree that it could have waited for part 2.
My concern is that L&P is two months away from the new year, and he only has one 1/3 update for this year. As you agreed about the gallery, He should hold off on this and focus on bringing out the last part of P.D. 12. He's already going into the 13th month of production on this P.D.

I'm not opposed to a gallery, but the gallery idea is entirely unknown at this point as it could be anything... For example, pinups (Which he may need to create more images unless he already has unused images.), Existing static images from in the novel, or Animated replays (Which there are not many). And if you go by his progress report, he hasn't even started the P&T yet. The last P&T took him about 3 to 3.5 weeks to finish, roughly 2.5 pages a day on average. I don't even know how many pages he has to translate this time and if L&P requests help with translating the text like last time. I can only speculate that it will be less.

Right now, if he keeps PS at 10% per day, he won't wrap up PS until around Thursday.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There seems to be a lot of consternation about the addition of a gallery. I think that its value will be totally dependant upon its execution. In some games, a gallery is next to useless. At best it kinda serves as a trophy room for pics and events you have already seen before. However, other games have made their galleries kind of indispensable because the events that they have replay modes of are hard to reach in normal playthroughs. Others use their galleries as a place to put in cut content or bonus content that can be unlocked by progressing through the story but haven't a narrative place in the story. I love the bonus content in "University of Problems" more than the stuff that actually made it into the story. So there is hope that the galley could add value to the game (or be a dumping ground for the myriad abandoned storylines that went over like a brick to the head), but this totally depends on how the dev wants to utilize the mode.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It's okay that character and story is building up and getting there slowly but itd not great to just Tease Tease and Tease with such slow progress in regards to corruption
A married women having sex once or twice isn't corruption, if she were a Nun then yes it would be corruption. So the Wife and Mother is firing blanks.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think we found this version's Bullshit Days Talcum Powder
Yes, troubling indeed. He’s been on track for mid-November for a couple of weeks and then, apparently* unprompted, announces a generic “November, almost definitely for probably 100% (for now, anyway) sure” does sound like bullshit.

I’m thinking +8 days. But then again I did up P&T to 15% from 10%, which in a 130-day development cycle is an increase of 6.5 days…

nah, this is bullshit. I can’t imagine there are Patreons expressing a dire need for one-click access to that scene where Sam and Sophia went to his room and he helped with some fingering.

*I’m not a Patreon of his so don’t get all self-righteous if there’s more info that I don’t have.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes