palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm still having a hard time believing this statement exists. There's been zero improvement in the time between updates despite cutting from full to half to third day updates. How (in)credible is this: "... all the last times I hit the release into that time span ..." Moving the goal posts, I'd say.
Yeah, this had me giggling like a little girl right after the initial 10 seconds of being in disbelief over reading that delusional statement of L&P. He couldn't have possibly typed that comment with a straight face either.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
At this point we should all commit a "Just don't look" effect to those that constantly ask "dId ShE fUcK yEt?"

It's too repetitive.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Any clue if this update has a half or a full new day to play? I assume it at least will finish what was started on day 19.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
real world works with deadlines but this is just another perk of being a genius. You don't need deadlines when you're one. You common folk won't ever understand.

Can't say I'll be surprised if he has the audacity to change this release to december 1/2 for that €xtra with the gallery release extra bs days.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes