Hlextor

May 6, 2017
To be from Belarus is probably a good thing given who is in charge there. Just Sayin'. :ROFLMAO:
From Belarius,strange.How did he manage to escape a tunnel perhaps.
That is not true. He is not from Belarus. He grew up in Germany as a very young boy and comes from ... ask him if you are interested. But don't talk nonsense here. Just sayiiiin` :cautious:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That is not true. He is not from Belarus. He grew up in Germany as a very young boy and comes from ... ask him if you are interested. But don't talk nonsense here. Just sayiiiin` :cautious:
I never said that he came from Belarus and I am not sure where he was born but I know that he works in Germany.

Reactions: Hlextor

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Oh I think that if you read the message just before yours (I’m not even talking to you about the page before, just the message before yours), you will find clues and much more. :)
Lmao... major failure on my part. That is exactly what I wanted to know! Thanks, bud!

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
To be from Belarus is probably a good thing given who is in charge there. Just Sayin'. :ROFLMAO:
Some guy who has been in the same corner office for like 30 years. Hmmm, Has he remodeled. That could be a lucrative contract.

And off topic in....
Maybe he's from China? "he went there, didn't he?"... :ROFLMAO:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Yes, at that point L&P didn't know yet that he should/will delete the twist. So it's all still based on Dylan ordering Aiden to do some things with his mom.
I had a long discussion with L&P about the twist at the time. Yes, I was one of those guys, who didn't like the twist at all and was glad he deleted it. And I think I remember him explicitly pointing out that sentence to me. ... "why do you think Dylan whispered this to his mother?"
I talked with him about these lines explicitly and his reply was that "these lines are open to interpretation". Since they were pertaining to two different scenarios it would make sense that they are open to interpretation. And now that the twist is removed, making the interpretation that it only refers to twist doesn't make sense. The twist is not part of the story, so we should try to form interpretations that don't relate to the twist

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I sent him an email, asking if he would make cuts; he said he doesn't cut anything
Being a developer myself, I usually don't comment on other people's games - especially on their decision making.
But on this issue, I really want to :)

I play this game, and like it very much - the design, the story telling (yeah, even when I want to break the screen because of the slow pace - it usually has a good reason for progressing slowly).
And I also totally agree with a dev who has a story to tell, and will not change it just because people who pay him say so.
First, because there are others - paying customers, too - who might like the story as the Dev envisions it.
Second, because if someone doesn't like where the game is going, they can always stop paying. Nobody's forcing them.

In my own game I will grant some choices to Patrons through a voting system, but even those paths are pre-chosen by me, at very specific junctures and with very specific consequences, to fit well in my story.
Otherwise, what's the point?

I had such a backlash on my thread here because I dared to put NTR as an optional and (mostly) avoidable tag, and so many people - nice, polite people - urged me to cancel it, but I didn't.
First, because it would completely ruin my story.
And second, because it's my fucking story! :)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I recommend NO SPOILERS. You will enjoy it much more if you let the story come to you. Speculation here is fine, and interesting to many others. Keep it that way.

Dragging the information out of the Dev is a small gratification vice waiting for him to wow you one way or the other. Just me but, it also won't slow him down answering questions.
I am well aware of not giving spoilers to anyone, I just want to make an assumption about the direction of the route and not ask him what exactly will be the events. I don't like getting spoiled as well. :giggle: . Since many are averse to talking about this storyline or even having it mentioned there isn't really a scope for discussion here about this route. Also I don't want to spoil the moods of the other members on the thread. I can understand not liking something and then it being mentioned again and again. Since he encourages questions, I thought maybe asking him one about my general assumption of the direction should be okay, also I wouldn't ask him what the direction is but only a yes or no if my assumption is right or not. That's it.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Being a developer myself, I usually don't comment on other people's games - especially on their decision making.
But on this issue, I really want to :)

I play this game, and like it very much - the design, the story telling (yeah, even when I want to break the screen because of the slow pace - it usually has a good reason for progressing slowly).
And I also totally agree with a dev who has a story to tell, and will not change it just because people who pay him say so.
First, because there are others - paying customers, too - who might like the story as the Dev envisions it.
Second, because if someone doesn't like where the game is going, they can always stop paying. Nobody's forcing them.

In my own game I will grant some choices to Patrons through a voting system, but even those paths are pre-chosen by me, at very specific junctures and with very specific consequences, to fit well in my story.
Otherwise, what's the point?

I had such a backlash on my thread here because I dared to put NTR as an optional and (mostly) avoidable tag, and so many people - nice, polite people - urged me to cancel it, but I didn't.
First, because it would completely ruin my story.
And second, because it's my fucking story! :)
Coming from a dev who also breaks his promises, misses his deadlines and delivers nothing in five months when he has just launched his game, I wonder if his word is reliable. Even L&P was more believable in its early days.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
My only problem with AWAM is how long we have to wait to see the follow up to "something".

I want to see follow up to Aiden event, I want to see follow up to Ellie/Julie with Sophia, I want to see follow up to this and that, but it takes a long time to see a follow-up. This is because it takes monthssss to do an update and each update is like half a day, so it feels like it takes ages to see a follow-up but story-wise it does make sense.

I think L&P could have better organised some things and followed up things quicker, but I know eventually this novel is going to be epic when it is much further along in the story, the wait for that sucks but it will be worth it in the end, I just don't want to wait for yearsssss for that though.

In 2022, we need to see some "home runs" for sure.

question but has the bug regarding Dylans points and jogging event been fixed? or will that be fixed in the next update?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My only problem with AWAM is how long we have to wait to see the follow up to "something".

I want to see follow up to Aiden event, I want to see follow up to Ellie/Julie with Sophia, I want to see follow up to this and that, but it takes a long time to see a follow-up. This is because it takes monthssss to do an update and each update is like half a day, so it feels like it takes ages to see a follow-up but story-wise it does make sense.

I think L&P could have better organised some things and followed up things quicker, but I know eventually this novel is going to be epic when it is much further along in the story, the wait for that sucks but it will be worth it in the end, I just don't want to wait for yearsssss for that though.

In 2022, we need to see some "home runs" for sure.

question but has the bug regarding Dylans points and jogging event been fixed? or will that be fixed in the next update?
I don't know if it was ever fixed but since you can now change the Dylan points through the cheat I doubt it

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't think L&P adressed this issue yet. We'll see if it's fixed in the upcoming update. Not like it matters much anymore since we have the ingame cheat tool now, which makes it possible to add relationship points manually, basically making the whole point system irrelevant. Not a big fan of this tool, to be honest. I don't even understand how this bug made it into the live update anyways. There's like no way to miss it If there's any kind of playtesting before release. And the bug itself probably only takes a minute to get fixed as it's just a simple value.

Edit: @Notretsam You have to add the required relationship points before the event comes up. If you add them during the choice thingy, it won't unlock the event if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The seven vs two was not in the scenario where the seven attacked the two, it was two attacking seven. The seriousness of the issue changes completely. The danger is when a larger group attack a smaller one not the other way round. The authority of the teacher also matters. An old and high positioned teacher of the school can deal with the matter themselves, without informing the principal.
First of all, When the teacher stops it, as Dylan describes it, The text clearly shows it was seven vs. two, which tells the reader that the teacher stopped a seven vs. two fight or altercation. It doesn't say anything that the teacher witnesses it escalating into a seven vs. two fight. Here are some screenshots of the text from the novel.

No, teachers don't deal with it themselves, no matter how old or high they are on the Totem Pole. Teachers have limited authority, and something of this nature would have ended up in the Principal's Office or Assistance Principal's Office. They have the higher authority to handle matters like this. A teacher can usually give detention for usually acting up in class or on school grounds and possibly breaking up a one on one fight. Still, usually, with assault, it goes to the Principal's Office. Not only that, Because most, if not all, the teachers know about Aiden's background (Criminal and Gang Member), this definitely would have ended up in the Principal's Office.

If this fight had taken place off school grounds and Sophia saw it, the principal or the school could have done very few things to help with this matter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wouldn't it look all weird. After the class ends and Sophia is contemplating what she just did. Wouldn't it look weird out of nowhere a text popping up " the students talked about what Sophia did", I mean it's obvious that the students will talk about it. Not everything needs to be mentioned. Mentioning it when there is no intention of using it anytime soon is not required.

He has forgotten to insert the word "whispering" but as an intelligent audience we can use some sense and understand that ofcourse the two are whispering. She is not gonna talk loud and let the whole class know that Aiden is asking her to open her shirt. At times you go beyond what is in the story and text and interpret meanings and then at other times you keep saying that he should mention everything otherwise it is a mistake. The assumptions you make are always the one that lead to saying there is a flaw while there are also assumptions which help make sense of everything but you never consider them.
C'mon, Writing 101... In this case, Here is a couple of more screenshots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When Sophia told the class to think about the topic of To Kill a Mocking Bird, L&P could have set up the scene where Sophia could have said, "Alright, class talk amongst each other about the background of Atticus Finch's decision about Tom Robinson's case." This would have set up the scene where whispers with Aiden could have worked because the ambient noises coming from others discussing To Kill a Mocking Bird could have filtered out the conversation between Sophia and Aiden, Like being in a restaurant with noises or L&P could have added some sounds to the VN to give it that feel that people were talking in the background discussing the story, while they were chatting about Aiden's task.

It's all about details when you're writing.

L&P is one man writing, making, editing, doing everything. So it wouldn't be a stretch for him to expect the readers to be more understanding.
If L&P wants to be a one-man show for the production of his novel, I'm fine with that. But the things he said he would do and the goals he meet numerous times are where the problems are at. He continues to tell people what they want to hear vs what they need to hear. If he truly wants to work alone, then he should rephrase or remove the goals for 3 and 4 on his Patreon Page. In the novel's current state, IMO, it really is too large for him to handle alone and I truly believe he needs help, which help could be in the form of a PR person, coding, rendering, creating scenes, proofreader, trimming the fat of character (Which this one might be too late to do, and he may have to let this play out now)... But we have a good idea about his stance on creating scenes, rending, and removing certain story plots.

The positioning of Sophia is wrong, unless that was intentional on his part. It wouldn't surprise me if Aiden's gf is aware of what Aiden is doing. She wouldn't tell anyone because it would be foolish of her to go behind Aiden's back and then in turn become his enemy while at present she can literally boss around anyone in school because Aiden is backing her. So even if he mistakingly placed her a bit too far he can still easily write himself out of it with just one line that Aiden's gf is aware of everything.
I'll agree with you that Jennifer may have known about the tasks by Aiden. But if she is going to great lengths to keep these blackmail tasks a secret between her and Aiden, position and text is everything as described in the novel.

About the exclamation mark, haven't you ever seen people talking in whispers with anger. There are numerous scenes across movies and shows where the characters are talking in a low voice yet extremely angry at the person they are talking to.

That's my say on this.
And they are usually alone, or with people walking by, or talking in place with a large group of people with ambient noises in the background, which I just pointed out in my example above, unless someone is eavesdropping on the conversation.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes