Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Bane71 there is a distinction between "hope" and "expectation".

I HOPE that L&P can improve his update development flow process and release short updates (say 600 renders) in 2 months and long updates (say 900 renders) in 3 months. However I EXPECT that these short updates will take up to 4 months and these long updates will take 5-6 months respectively.

I HOPE that Sophia will finally realise her teen gangbang fantasies by having the football team running a train on her. However I EXPECT that the closest we will get to sexual acts in the next couple of episodes is building up to some manual simulation, whether boob fondling, pussy fingering or handjobs.
It is my HOPE that what you EXPECT will become a REALITY, even if you have to render the scenes yourself.
It is my experience that hope coupled with effort can become a reality as long as we do not expect anyone else to help.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
In fact if i read it, I do not know why you come with the attack when I have never said anything bad against you :)
Believe me, there are not many people here who can offend you and I or Kiljoy are not among them, really.
Just in order to navigate the plot and the game and what awaits the players in the near future, I recommend that you be more careful while reading the texts and dialogues in the game. You can also learn a lot here on this forum and do not hesitate to ask.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
killjoys i think in the next update when morello mit sophia gets in touch.
It is just a phone call in this update but Sophia will have the chance to meet Morello again,whether Sophia will visit his brother Larry again, nobody knows.

Reactions: Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Why is a release time span announcement actually so important? You see the progress display and can approximately estimate it yourselves. Although all the last times I hit the release into that time span, I hate to be stigmatized if it doesn't hit sometime. Plus, I still want to add some improvements to the game like a gallery mode and some minor fine tuning adjustments. So, for now I can tell you to a 99% probability, that the update will come out in November.
I thought the gallery was supposed to be in Part II (P.D. 13)? It looks like he wants to add it to this update.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well, is a gallery really that important?
Would not an update button make more sense/quicker updates?Unless he plans on putting it in this update them none patrons will have a longer wait to get the game
Removing content and concentrating on the update instead of adding more stuff to the game so late on.
My question would be, how much time will this add to the P&T time? Which images will he select to be part of the gallery? Or will he have his unique images in this gallery like other novels, Milfy City? Or will he add every image to the gallery?

I'm confused why people don't use the Ren'Py extract tool to get the images they want if they don't want to play/read the novel.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I understand him wanting to add a gallery but why lose time on it right now?
Finish this part I, go on the dev forums here and get some modder to do it for you quickly, and be done with it. It's something he doesn't even need to help with anything as there's a lot of people making gallery mods out there solo.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes