BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
So the barmaid was just an extra?:cry:
The whole Bar was a very (timewise) expensive extra.

There's a part where Patricia dares to do something, that would be quite cool but nah L&P, as always, had to tease and shut that down. Underwhelming is the word that defines this update.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Ok, the first thing I will say is that as always the renders are 10/10 the quality is and continues to be impressive, congratulations for that L&P, now entering the matter and without repeating the same as other spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The good news is the day is finally over and we can move to the next one with appears to be much more interesting.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Ok, the first thing I will say is that as always the renders are 10/10 the quality is and continues to be impressive, congratulations for that L&P, now entering the matter and without repeating the same as other spoilers

The good news is the day is finally over and we can move to the next one with appears to be much more interesting.
Cathy and and Andy open up interesting scenes later and he said it is just a short thing. But for the progssion its interesting.

Also there is always a cockblock to prevent Sophia from going all out XD

As for the updates. I think I would be fine with each scene releasing in like a month time frame. But waiting another 6 month for the update is hoenstly annoying. I will see how it will go. Since I really like his work since it is also very different compared to the rest.

Reactions: Sunny2krissy

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

Then share the update we'll see for ourselves

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Cathy and and Andy open up interesting scenes later and he said it is just a short thing. But for the progssion its interesting.

Also there is always a cockblock to prevent Sophia from going all out XD

As for the updates. I think I would be fine with each scene releasing in like a month time frame. But waiting another 6 month for the update is hoenstly annoying. I will see how it will go. Since I really like his work since it is also very different compared to the rest.
My complaint with the Kathy / Andy scene is that the gameplay time is very short compared to the development time which takes a lot , if that scene had not been included we would have had the update 2-3 weeks ago,in the end what is achieved is to add another route (Sophia has about 10 open) and everything remains in a presumed future exchange of couples.

And yes, I agree that L&P needs more work on development time between updates, let’s see who his new delivery plan works

Reactions: darji

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018
I don't understand one thing here. Why is everyone calling the dev cycle 5-6 months, when he has completed it in around 4.5 months, including the Sam scene which isn't your average scaled scene.

He's not fast but people should atleast get their facts right.
but u forgot 4 years of development

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I don't understand one thing here. Why is everyone calling the dev cycle 5-6 months, when he has completed it in around 4.5 months, including the Sam scene which isn't your average scaled scene.

He's not fast but people should atleast get their facts right.
For further discussion: 4 months 3 weeks.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
this is because he hit the fundraising goal , otherwise he would unfortunately have given up a long time ago
He has hit it plenty of times, those promises mean 0.
He keeps doing this because patrons let him get away with it and he's happy with getting the same money while these patron/subscribestar/onlyfans etc platforms have exploded xxx% these lockdown years. All big creators have risen, he stays the same. I guess he's happy with this kind of money. I certainly wouldnt like producing more quality renders than my peers, see them increase subscriber count every quarter and I'm staying in the same range.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes