BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Quite right!
Only very angry and envious people, or very stupid people, can say that he deliberately drags on.
Why cant it be "realistic" people?

Funny how people here point some facts, give their opinions about an update that just came out, etc, but all you have is insults.
And then my posts are the one getting reported. Go figure.

Reactions: Toushiro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Bane71 i respect others opinions on the matter ( on contrary of L&P blind supporters that define me as a troll ) but you really think that this novel is so great? A great novel must have an ending and simply I don't see how is possible that this game can reach and and. I believe that you are younger than me, that means you are still living in a kindergaden full of fairy tales characters. The reality is too different, the only thing that move the world is the money and L&ATMP knows it. Open your eyes, the time of fairy tales ended in 2001.
There are some great and awesome series that I watched and read. They don't have an end and will never have an end because their creators died. Does this mean those series are no longer good. And shouldn't be called great.

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
I haven't been here for a long time, so I tell you, the exciting part started on the 16th day, and nothing happened before! It's terrible!

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
Wait with me, brothers! I started playing after the 16th day, but it's not the 13th day yet! It takes time, brothers!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Bane71 i respect others opinions on the matter ( on contrary of L&P blind supporters that define me as a troll ) but you really think that this novel is so great? A great novel must have an ending and simply I don't see how is possible that this game can reach and and. I believe that you are younger than me, that means you are still living in a kindergaden full of fairy tales characters. The reality is too different, the only thing that move the world is the money and L&ATMP knows it. Open your eyes, the time of fairy tales it's over in 2001.
When you talk about opinion, I fully embrace what you say!

But when you and or someone else accuse the developer of deliberately delaying the development process, this is not an opinion, it is a direct accusation!

See the difference.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
That is a fallacy that a lot of players fall into. I doubt any developers out there (that are making progress with their game) are actually purposefully coming out with slow updates as a strategy to "Make More Money"

If any developer uses this tactic it is moronic because faster updates with more content, of high quality is the absolute best way to make more money for a developer.

It is a highly competitive market for limited resources. Doing as you suggest is literally a developer shooting himself in the foot, and you claim it's so he can run faster?
Do not forget that you are a game developer ( as I eard, a lazy one ) so it is totally understandable your way of think. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kingachu

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
If I remember correctly it was July 5th. So 4 months 15 days. 4.5 months.
The last update came out on June 15.
June 15 to now - 5 months and 5 days.

On the 27 he anounces that he'll start working on it on July 1/2.
27 June to now - 4 months 20 days
July 1/2 to now - 4 months 16/19 days.

On July 3 he says "he's preparing the script"
July 3 to now - 4 months 17 days.

None of these options are 4 months 15 days.
choose whichever option you want but stop telling people to get their facts right when you dont have yours.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The last update came out on June 15.
June 15 to now - 5 months and 5 days.

On the 27 he anounces that he'll start working on it on July 1/2.
27 June to now - 4 months 20 days
July 1/2 to now - 4 months 16/19 days.

On July 3 he says "he's preparing the script"
July 3 to now - 4 months 17 days.

None of these options are 4 months 15 days.
choose whichever option you want but stop telling people to get their facts right when you dont have yours.
But not 6 months, as some here claim! Right?

• Haha
Reactions: PUPIL

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You guys, honestly, you just gotta go with the flow at this point. We all know what we're getting into, we all know that the development cycle makes no sense, and we know that an update is never going to deliver on its 120+ day production period. I'm all for critically analyzing this game, but do yourself a favor and take a minute to just laugh and enjoy it. The game will still be here tomorrow to rip apart, but for one night just try and enjoy yourself. If you're so eager to play the game that you make sure to get it as soon as possible, don't play it out of hate; play it because it brings you some level of joy. If it isn't bringing you joy, and all you feel is frustration then it isn't worth it. Take your Friday night and do something that you really do enjoy, like playing BADIK.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
But not 6 months, as some here claim! Right?
Playing with the number of days is just silly,fix the number of months of developing in 5 or 6 nothing change, the reality is that there is not any improvement, is a continue go ahead and step back 1 minute after.

Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes