Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What I want to see in the swinging event, Liam only lasts 7 minutes with Kathy& Sophia is timing them with a stopwatch & calls out to him
“Congratulations Cathy that’s a new record for my husband 7 minutes”
Ok Andy our turn, let’s give them a show, & then big dick Andy & Sophia go through endless sexual positions making Sophia cum multiple times,

making Liam say “Honey are you guys almost done, it’s getting late.” Which makes Sophia say “ I hope you were taking notes, because this is how my lover should be taking care of me!”
Or Liam has great sex with Cathy and last a lot longer than he has done with Sophia and able to carry on having sex with Cathy for much of the night.
Sophia is concerned by this and wonders how can he last this long with Cathy but not me.
I think that Liam is into the partner swopping but Sophia is not so sure either way I think that either Liam or Sophia will be unhappy with the partner swopping and my money is on Sophia

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What I want to see in the swinging event, Liam only lasts 7 minutes with Kathy& Sophia is timing them with a stopwatch & calls out to him
“Congratulations Cathy that’s a new record for my husband 7 minutes”
Ok Andy our turn, let’s give them a show, & then big dick Andy & Sophia go through endless sexual positions making Sophia cum multiple times,

making Liam say “Honey are you guys almost done, it’s getting late.” Which makes Sophia say “ I hope you were taking notes, because this is how my lover should be taking care of me!”
I wonder if that's why Sophia prefers oral. It's probably the only way she can approach multiple orgasms with Liam, since he doesn't last long. Ahh, the lesbian sex scenes are going to be fun.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Or Liam has great sex with Cathy and last a lot longer than he has done with Sophia and able to carry on having sex with Cathy for much of the night.
Sophia is concerned by this and wonders how can he last this long with Cathy but not me.
I think that Liam is into the partner swopping but Sophia is not so sure either way I think that either Liam or Sophia will be unhappy with the partner swopping and my money is on Sophia
I hope there's an option/route where both Sophia and Liam are happy with the swapping and they have a healthy sex life because of it. :)

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021

For the moment, it's still version 0.130.
I don’t know if version 0.150 will be made here or elsewhere.
clear .. what do you think if i download this game from this site dylan will be able to win in the park? I play the android version and wherever I have not downloaded it always loses no matter what I do (((

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Generally sex means the act of having sex and sexual acts could mean the foreplay and other stuff. But we are not sure of what L&P exactly means by sex scenes. He has listed an abundance of them in the next 3-4 days, but the thing is there hasn't even been a proper handjob scene in the game. So expecting full on sex straight away, seems weird. Maybe by sex he is referring to oral sex and other acts or maybe there is an actual sex scene soon. Nobody really knows
have been hearing this for a year and 2, no sex scene is coming in next update, those are mirages, if you complain then he would say that u don't know what "sex scene" really mean, and real sex scene is all about"quality render, touching, kissing etc".
It's a blue ball game without Hope.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
have been hearing this for a year and 2, no sex scene is coming in next update, those are mirages, if you complain then he would say that u don't know what "sex scene" really mean, and real sex scene is all about"quality render, touching, kissing etc".
It's a blue ball game without Hope.
If you or anyone else seriously suffers sexual dysfunction from a game, I suggest you stop playing and ask your doctor if Paxil is right for you.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
'The Raven' a song from the album 'Poe: More Tales of Mystery and Imagination' (2003)

View attachment 1520267

I don't think it is the poem that is significant in the story, but rather Nathalie’s suggestion to Sophia to adopt an approach that could better attract the interest of students.

Nathalie : 'I think you'd make more of a hit with Alan Parsons'

Sophia will then remain very conservative in her teaching methods, or try others ? :unsure:

(Something like Natalie was right, I’m boring my students, let’s try something else):sneaky:
Fortunately I have a pre release copy of the Alan Parson's Project you mention. I was fortunate to be acquainted with one of the producers when it was being developed. No Artist of any role was used on more than two of the songs to keep the secrecy.
Have always loved the album and the respect to Poe.:)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes