t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I will agree with this. Even I believe that the scene had nothing interesting going on and it was boring. But fairly I didn't expect much. Once I knew nothing sexual will happen I knew wasn't going to be a fun scene either. The conversations between them as you said never felt too close. But I really don't know if he was even trying to put the effort for it. Maybe he is reverting to the logic of putting in his best for the important scenes and rushing through those which don't have much significance. He had to pitch the idea. He did it with a good enough reason and moved forward.

The conversation was point to point because I guess that's where his real nature shows. We know how in his actual conversations with other people he speaks to the point and keeps it short.

The lack of image was what was really making the scene boring. I can't really blame him because everyone just keeps telling him to reduce the render count and deliver more and more. It got it's purpose across and I expected nothing more from it. It was not brilliant writing, which can also be scene from my review as I have rated this scene low, but I believe that it was intentional choice to not put the effort as it was not worth it.

I never asked him to reuse or remove renders, a lot of people did but I was content with what it was. I liked all of it, the expressions, the flow but it just wasn't there this time. To be honest it did feel like it affected the quality. It wasn't Awam like and the Cathy event is just that. Since nothing erotic is happening the focus is on the conversation and the renders and when there are not enough renders by his standards the scene just feels weak, hence why it even feels abrupt to many and why it was boring visually.

I have always stated that the one thing he should not do is reduce his render requirement. If he feels a scene needs 500 renders I'm all for it. The only thing that he needs to adjust is his speed. Actively reducing render count has negative impact for him.
I disagree on your assertion that L&P is short and to the point in conversations. In my contact with him I never found that to be the case. In fact he would beat a point to death even if he was wrong. It was an unending diatribe which he has exhibited in his posts here.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here is the question from the Andy Cathy event. They clearly indicate that the couples had been rather open about sexual discussions before the move. And apparently so for years. In relation to the story then HOW did Sophia show up on day one as so incredibly restricted in her thinking on the subject? What were all those discussions about - the mating habit of Penguins? The whole 'let's just thrust this question' request into the open seems to completely negate the previous (4years real time) 12 PDs that have occurred. Who the hell was the Sophia we have met over this time frame? Where did she come from? Where did the Sophia that was apparently Cathy's friend/big sister these last 12 PDs? Poorly written absolutely!
Pigeons, not penguins.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I have to say I didnt nearly put as much thought into the story like the ppl above me did with the Andy Cathy event

But what I have noticed is that the writing in the latest chapter has a lot more errors than usual, mostly grammatical errors. Sometimes I even question whether the right words were used because sentences just came out weird.

It makes it seem as if L&P hired a different writer at some point because the differences from previous chapters is jarring.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have to say I didnt nearly put as much thought into the story like the ppl above me did with the Andy Cathy event

But what I have noticed is that the writing in the latest chapter has a lot more errors than usual, mostly grammatical errors. Sometimes I even question whether the right words were used because sentences just came out weird.

It makes it seem as if L&P hired a different writer at some point because the differences from previous chapters is jarring.
I think the real answer is he did not hire a writer or translator and the shit came out bad. His "NEW" plan indicates he sees writing as a problem and he has also indicated it is not done. Probably not even an outline for anything beyond what he is currently working. Ergo this is the real problem. Tie in the problems GingerSweetGirl has noted and the wheels are coming of this wagon.

He needs to sit down and solve the story issue before he gets into the creation of renders issue. He needs the guide to get to the endgame. I don't think it will happen.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Considering how often we hear about someone working with L&P but then dropping out or losing interest, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case (different writers for different updates).

That said, I found the dialogue in the Nat event to run pretty smoothly. I might not have noticed the errors in the Cathy event, mainly because I skimmed over that event pretty quickly. I probably spent 30 minutes playing the Nat event, and 5 mins skimming over the Cathy event, mainly because I have no interest in Andy.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I think the real answer is he did not hire a writer or translator and the shit came out bad. His "NEW" plan indicates he sees writing as a problem and he has also indicated it is not done. Probably not even an outline for anything beyond what he is currently working. Ergo this is the real problem. Tie in the problems GingerSweetGirl has noted and the wheels are coming of this wagon.

He needs to sit down and solve the story issue before he gets into the creation of renders issue. He needs the guide to get to the endgame. I don't think it will happen.
I see. Honestly not everything in the latest version is bad.

The scenes involving Sam and the one between Dylan and Christine are of the quality I have come to expect from L&P. I thoroughly enjoyed those scenes.

I was not aware that L&P was taking a new approach in his game development process, but sacrificing the writing is definite no-no for me. Cant say I noticed the reduced number of renders so that's not a problem for me.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Considering how often we hear about someone working with L&P but then dropping out or losing interest, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case (different writers for different updates).
True. L&P reminds me of a less talented Klaus Kinski in a way. I doubt he'll ever find someone who'd truly enjoy working with him, be it a writer or an artist on the same level for shared scene/render creation. Especially not for a fraction of the money he earns with this project.

He'd need a full-time crew and share his income fair and square, and that's never going to happen. Hiring an artist on the same level for a couple scenes or renders here and there won't work either, because I doubt any REALLY talented artist would be willing to work on this basis for long. That's comparable to what he did with a writer back then, sending him snippets of text and expect results. The writer gave up, saying it was impossible to work with L&P.

Even if he were to manage all of the above, it would still fail after a short period of time, because I'd bet my nutsack on the fact that anyone working with him would at some point feel the urge to strangle him for the way he is.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Andy and Cathy want 1(one) night of sex with another partner before marriage. No mention that they've done it before or want to do it in the future. So far it's about one night and nothing more. So no swapping habit :)
No wild bachelorette party on the table yet, nor anything sexual before the wedding.

Confirmed that Liam seems more interested (this is where Sophia plays dirty, letting Liam decide, she who is a "bit" desperate) which makes me think that the lack of sex between them is also due to boredom

Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, and I think I'm not, Liam is the most athletic and handsome of the mature male characters over 30. On the one hand it's normal, Sophia is a beautiful woman and the partner should fit the bill, but at 40 and working so many hours, Liam should have some love handles.
L&P portrayed Sophia as very innocent, didn't know about "MILF", Liam is the only man in the last 18 years and his performance is 6 minutes long.
My point is that Sophia is likely to perceive a 40 year old man as one whose peak performance is 6 minutes. The logic behind it would be: if my athletic, love-handle-less husband performs 6 minutes, a fatter one would perform less. It might be a shock to her if Andy fucked her for 30 minutes.
What I mean by that is it would explain the possible interest in younger ones (reminds her of the time when Liam was finishing and starting over )

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, and I think I'm not, Liam is the most athletic and handsome of the mature male characters over 30. On the one hand it's normal, Sophia is a beautiful woman and the partner should fit the bill, but at 40 and working so many hours, Liam should have some love handles.
L&P portrayed Sophia as very innocent, didn't know about "MILF", Liam is the only man in the last 18 years and his performance is 6 minutes long.
My point is that Sophia is likely to perceive a 40 year old man as one whose peak performance is 6 minutes. The logic behind it would be: if my athletic, love-handle-less husband performs 6 minutes, a fatter one would perform less. It might be a shock to her if Andy fucked her for 30 minutes.
What I mean by that is it would explain the possible interest in younger ones (reminds her of the time when Liam was finishing and starting over )
And your obvious bias is to limit Sophia's interest to the male characters. Physiologically it's proven, men can't compete with women stamina-wise. It's just a biological fact.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And your obvious bias is to limit Sophia's interest to the male characters. Physiologically it's proven, men can't compete with women stamina-wise. It's just a biological fact.
Two variables need to be taken into account: duration and frequency. As the years go by, frequency decreases, but I don't know if L&P has actively participated in a gangbang, it's where you can compare live performances, but "duration" varies greatly from man to man.
As for women's "stamina", I agree with you, I commented on the "biological compensation" offered to women by mother nature.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would of liked to have known more about the background of there younger years,there "soiree" together as it was touched upon but it was very vague in description.
They joked,touched and made eye contact but this was never discussed afterwards with the Parkers,did something already happen between them in there years ago,experimenting sexually with each other.
it would of been nice to have more background information of there earlier years.
Cathy flashing her boob at Liam was properly on purpose to gauge his reaction

matt26

Jan 24, 2018
Is the download shitty for anyone else? WIth my internet it would take 20-30 minutes to download 6.5 Gb, but is taking 8 hours...

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
IMO, the first intercourse should end with a cosmic orgasm :ROFLMAO: A revelation.
I say that because the first intercourse should open the gate, make Sophia understand what she's missing. That would filter out the possible partners: eliminate the virgins.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
IMO, the first intercourse should end with a cosmic orgasm :ROFLMAO: A revelation.
I say that because the first intercourse should open the gate, make Sophia understand what she's missing. That would filter out the possible partners: eliminate the virgins.
It was already hinted at that Liam/Sophia had had great sex(ok it was a very long time ago)as this was hinted at after the opera night

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That could work both ways for Liam and Sophia.Either one of them could have great sex and maybe in Sophia's case it becomes like a drug as she is always chasing that high explosive orgasm that she got the first time when she had sex with somebody else besides her husband.A sex addict.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes