Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
IMO, the first intercourse should end with a cosmic orgasm :ROFLMAO: A revelation.
I say that because the first intercourse should open the gate, make Sophia understand what she's missing. That would filter out the possible partners: eliminate the virgins.
The way Sophia is going do you really think that there will be any virgins left in San Alejo by the end of the game?

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The way Sophia is going do you really think that there will be any virgins left in San Alejo by the end of the game.
In the case of the first intercourse outside marriage should be removed from the list: the virgins, after ... there is no guarantee :ROFLMAO:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, and I think I'm not, Liam is the most athletic and handsome of the mature male characters over 30. On the one hand it's normal, Sophia is a beautiful woman and the partner should fit the bill, but at 40 and working so many hours, Liam should have some love handles.
L&P portrayed Sophia as very innocent, didn't know about "MILF", Liam is the only man in the last 18 years and his performance is 6 minutes long.
My point is that Sophia is likely to perceive a 40 year old man as one whose peak performance is 6 minutes. The logic behind it would be: if my athletic, love-handle-less husband performs 6 minutes, a fatter one would perform less. It might be a shock to her if Andy fucked her for 30 minutes.
What I mean by that is it would explain the possible interest in younger ones (reminds her of the time when Liam was finishing and starting over )
Yes, and that annoys me a lot. The man doesn't have to do anything to look good. He only goes fishing. Sophia and I, on the other hand, have to struggle with sport almost every day - the world is really unjust.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P portrayed Sophia as very innocent, didn't know about "MILF", Liam is the only man in the last 18 years and his performance is 6 minutes long.
L&P has portrayed Sophia as very innocent but the conversation during the Cathy/Andy event seems to indicate something different/the looking/touching/eye contact with each other,did something almost happen between Sophia/Andy and Liam/Cathy?
It is never brought up again but I found it very interesting

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P has portrayed Sophia as very innocent but the conversation during the Cathy/Andy event seems to indicate something different/the looking/touching/eye contact with each other,did something almost happen between Sophia/Andy and Liam/Cathy?
OK, I'll reread the event, I want to see what Sophia says, because Liam sold his wife for Cathy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mulerider

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It is an event that can be inserted three or four days earlier and that would have disrupted the flow of the game less. It suddenly shows a married couple that could have expanded their sexual horizons earlier through shared experiences. A proposal is made and everyone looks at Sophia who acts as if she did not know how the virgin came to have a child. Even the incident in the office with Liam apparently never took place - where Sophai says yes, they need to improve their sex life again and Sophia takes a very courageous first step there. And now she's the wallflower again, who first had sexual contact with Sam on the Dirty Route, and then has trouble thinking about the possibility at all. I can understand if L&P wants to avoid complicated chains of events, but it disrupts the upsurge of the story. Then we have to desperately interpret any meaning into the Cathy event here in the forum.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
OK, I'll reread the event, I want to see what Sophia says, because Liam sold his wife for Cathy :ROFLMAO:
The event is basically Sophia and Cathy talking. Liam and Andy are just spectators for the majority part.
Just a reminder, Sophia just jeopardized everything just an event ago. Atleast Liam wants to tell Sophia and get her agreement on the issue.

Liam's loyalty is heavily undermined. The guy works with super sexy women scantily dressed every single day. He's been working for years and he hasn't cheated or is cheating on Sophia. He must also have been drunk on so many occasions. He too is attractive so he definitely must have had a few women make a move on him over the years but still his loyalty is what makes him so good. In this entire family he is the only person who is actually even normal.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
About the scene with Larry, Sophia thinks that:
View attachment 1522842

but forgets about the scene with Sam. It's like blaming Liam but forgetting her own sins :sneaky::(
That is why I think that the story is all over the place,does Sophia really think that she is protecting her husband?
It would of been nice to have had more of a background story

Reactions: nexer

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
im seeing that yu guys are talking about lsp changing how he works.
That include making faster updates or is it related to something else?
Also on that note, how exactly did lsp make 1 ingame day updates when he started the game?
could he not just do whatever he did back then?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The event is basically Sophia and Cathy talking. Liam and Andy are just spectators for the majority part.
Just a reminder, Sophia just jeopardized everything just an event ago. Atleast Liam wants to tell Sophia and get her agreement on the issue.

Liam's loyalty is heavily undermined. The guy workers with super sexy women scantily dressed every single day. He's been working for years and he hasn't cheated or is cheating on Sophia. He must also have been drunk on so many occasions. He too is attractive so he definitely must have had a few women make a move on him over the years but still his loyalty is what makes him so good. In this entire family he is the only person who is actually even normal.
I think that's L & P's intention. He wants the player to be Sophia's guilty conscience. The player should not be held out of responsibility. Only that such nuances are wasted effort with the many players.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think that's L & P's intention. He wants the player to be Sophia's guilty conscience. The player should not be held out of responsibility. Only that such nuances are wasted effort with the many players.
I think you're right.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I would of liked to have known more about the background of there younger years,there "soiree" together as it was touched upon but it was very vague in description.
They joked,touched and made eye contact but this was never discussed afterwards with the Parkers,did something already happen between them in there years ago,experimenting sexually with each other.
it would of been nice to have more background information of there earlier years.
Cathy flashing her boob at Liam was properly on purpose to gauge his reaction
He could easily do that as a flashback episode if he wanted. Maybe in the future as a DLC

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, and I think I'm not, Liam is the most athletic and handsome of the mature male characters over 30. On the one hand it's normal, Sophia is a beautiful woman and the partner should fit the bill, but at 40 and working so many hours, Liam should have some love handles.
My point is that Sophia is likely to perceive a 40 year old man as one whose peak performance is 6 minutes. The logic behind it would be: if my athletic, love-handle-less husband performs 6 minutes, a fatter one would perform less. It might be a shock to her if Andy fucked her for 30 minutes.
What I mean by that is it would explain the possible interest in younger ones (reminds her of the time when Liam was finishing and starting over )
Well I wouldnt know cause i dont rate men, but i think Don Morello would be the most handsome guy for male character, and no im not gay. "not that theres anything wrong with it, peoples personal sexual preferences are nobodys business but there own" LOL (gotta love Seinfeld)

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He could easily do that as a flashback episode if he wanted. Maybe in the future as a DLC
He will not be doing flash backs of the Parkers earlier years but he will be doing them for certain events in this game(future events)

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
So... Who knows when we can expect new update? I know it's maybe too early to ask about that... It seems he didn't start yet. But this last update was not what everyone expected.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So... Who knows when we can expect new update? I know it's maybe too early to ask about that... It seems he didn't start yet. But this last update was not what everyone expected.
Go for Jan/Feb since it is supposed to be a small update but we shall see what happens.
If it comes earlier then happy days

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes