hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So we're supposed to believe this guy that wouldn't find a dev "of his level" anywhere on the entire internet (he couldnt even find a translator) now suddendly either found a "special dev" that lives near him or a "special dev" that is available to travel to his house to work on his new special PC?

What are you guys smoking?
first class shit!

• Haha
Reactions: palmtrees89

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
When I first read the article by L&P I thought: "Bad marketing!". Should it really be animations that he would like to add then this innovation is of no importance to me. As I am playing BeingADIK again, I have noticed that animated sex scenes don't give me anything and, on the contrary, tend to hinder my head cinema. But I admit that a well-animated change of gaze, for example, certainly contributes to the story. And that's where we come to the narrative style. I think this quality has decreased since the last update. Both when writing the dialogues and as a result, in contrast to earlier publications, L&P leads through many dialogues with just a few pictures and thereby makes the whole thing look even more bumpy by dispensing with changeable poses and facial expressions. I know that this doesn't bother a lot of people here, but that made up part of the game's charm. And here, for my part, I would like that more emphasis is placed on the development of the story and that time is invested.
As for his announcements in his post, I don't think he's lying (and vacationing in the Bahamas). I appreciate the honesty of the developer in announcing the delays and justifying them (and putting up with the shit storm). And yet I am frustrated about how unclear these statements are and the time lag for the next publication. That he announces that the innovations are worth waiting for is just not enough. Although he made this statement with the 3rd Aiden task and it turned out to be true for me, he shouldn't make it easy for himself and believe a promise of new innovations will keep the frustration factor small.
I agree in the writing analysis. As I cogitated upon this ongoing discussion and considered what he wrote I thought 'Maybe the Special Dev is more writing focused'.
If his new assistant, associate, partner is a writer this could actually have a very positive impact. The speed will increase some but, the overall work will hopefully gain a significant boost in quality. This would not require any time off from actual work and his rig construction could be done in those 2-3 hours he has dropped from a normal workday. A week at most to complete that project. Then he can get back to 5-6 hours as he recently posted. This could be the "Special" he is promoting. :cool:

So now we all wait for the 'pudding' to reveal.:)

Unfortunately for me, I am fairly convinced of some of the previous points on this especially by GingerSweetGirl .

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So we're supposed to believe this guy that wouldn't find a dev "of his level" anywhere on the entire internet (he couldnt even find a translator) now suddendly either found a "special dev" that lives near him or a "special dev" that is available to travel to his house to work on his new special PC?

What are you guys smoking?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I agree in the writing analysis. As I cogitated upon this ongoing discussion and considered what he wrote I thought 'Maybe the Special Dev is more writing focused'.
If his new assistant, associate, partner is a writer this could actually have a very positive impact. The speed will increase some but, the overall work will hopefully gain a significant boost in quality. This would not require any time off from actual work and his rig construction could be done in those 2-3 hours he has dropped from a normal workday. A week at most to complete that project. Then he can get back to 5-6 hours as he recently posted. This could be the "Special" he is promoting. :cool:

So now we all wait for the 'pudding' to reveal.:)

Unfortunately for me, I am fairly convinced of some of the previous points on this especially by GingerSweetGirl .
GingerSweetGirl has written her frustration off her mind. Also in your interest, I hope that you lose your bet. I have probably not expressed the help for writing clearly enough - I would put the focus on it, but L&P thinks the focus is on what he enjoys - the visualization.

Reactions: Jude6

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
We thought so, but then L&P announces the official return of the Festival of Bullshit! Just in time for Christmas! Like he's Santa Claus or something - except we're getting our gifts on Valentine's Day.
View attachment 1551269

View attachment 1551273
HUZZAH! We have the return of the festival! The timing could not be better! I resubmit my request for those previous three days rendering the new front page to be added to the festival. I must say that the way you have delivered this tracker update made my morning!
Appreciatively, Jack.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
HUZZAH! We have the return of the festival! The timing could not be better! I resubmit my request for those previous three days rendering the new front page to be added to the festival. I must say that the way you have delivered this tracker update made my morning!
Appreciatively, Jack.
I think I started the clock after the cover art was posted, so it’s not included (in my mind) as part of the update.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I think I started the clock after the cover art was posted, so it’s not included (in my mind) as part of the update.
I believe that L&P is a precocious fellow who initiated his contribution to the festival ahead of schedule. This 'ahead of schedule' appears to be a first for him. In any case, I will continue to appreciate your contribution.
Thanx, Jack.

mac_2529

Feb 17, 2018
Aaaaaah... this VN's developer just keep and keep on thinking of reasons to prolong the development. How many times has he promised that updates will come quicker only to find out that it is actually longer. Each update becomes shorter and shorter but the length of time it takes to finish is the same, or even longer. He spent 4 days to create a cover that I believe no one asked him to do and I don't think it actually made an impact.

And now? He plans to build another PC and promises that we will like it. Oh come on!!!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
First and foremost, wanna thank Old_Dog for the post that tilted boring as F typical senseless discussion of this thread.

Being salty myself and somewhat slightly vexed by constantly increasing production time, I'm totally not amused seeing exactly the same individuals pouring their angst, frustration, gall on our beloved L&P. Over and over again using templates of never ending howls, repeating like a mantra stale and bore to death banalities.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Alas, AWAM gonna be completed a decade and a half from now at best at the current pace. Nothing new here. Unless his winking pays off and he gains momentum. No idea what he's hinting at and sincerely couldn't care less, I leave charades for dwellers of this thread.

Preaching to the dev hoping not only to be heard but taken seriously at the place like this, that's a self-delusion of a gargantuan proportions. Assuming what and how he supposed to do coming out from amateurs is particularly enthralling. That dude knows his inner demons better than the whole community of AWAM combined. Is he capable of turning the tables? It depends on his definition of time saving.

Last but not least. Patreon at the forefront, paying audience is the key, not 10-15 bums from here stuck with monotonous clichés like a broken record. "Oh, next year is pivotal. Uh, he's as fast as a snail. Ah, he's lyyyyiiiing!" Maybe it's time to finally unfollow this thread instead of greeting the desk with your own face on a regular basis.
I get it, it's a cozy place for letting the steam off, arguing over pointless and bland topics (outfits - who gives a damn; fictional characters behavior - speechless; L&P - bad, I'm a freaking genius who knows what's up). Some of you got so intoxicated with the forum in general, spending countless time in here that it's kinda pathetic. But, hey, anyone's wanking how he/she seems fit, ain't judging.

Final nail. When, and it's an enormous "when", he manages to reveal his secret sauce and if, and it's even a bigger "if" than "when" it all works like a charm, which sounds like a wet dream atm, I'll roast skeptics relentlessly.
your estimate at completion is off by at least 15 years. The rest of this is what... your effort to do what....? IF you really do not give a rats why kill so many electrons.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one , Herkese selamlar
This is Turkish Translated Version v0.150
Updated: 18.12.2021
Game/Creator: Lust & Passion -
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: v0.150
Language: Turkish
Os X : Win 32/64 Linux
Size : 6 GB Turkish Translated topıc

Reactions: kyxlian
Jul 28, 2017
Hi Guys, it's L&P here, just went out out and bought a new computer so now I have 2. the process of doing this means that because when I do anything at all I need to take 2 weeks off...well... there'll be a delay in the next update.

The good news however is something very exciting is going to happen.

instead of 1 splash screen that took me 4 days to do...... there'll be 2.

Got some help though so things looking up. Stoper has agreed to help, even though it takes him longer to complete his work than it takes me.

Together, we're gonna crank out the work.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes