BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Oh fuck, I liked the game even with the lack sex, but if the development is that slow I might drop it. It's pretty weird since I am checking the patreon now and the dev has a decent amount of support.
He's developing a good story with very good renders. But he's doing it very slowly, and stretching it as much as he possibly can, + not fulfilling patreon promises etc. I was a patron for a long time but then dropped it and now I just get it for free.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He's developing a good story with very good renders. But he's doing it very slowly, and stretching it as much as he possibly can, + not fulfilling patreon promises etc. I was a patron for a long time but then dropped it and now I just get it for free.
Yeah it's a really hard sell if you're only delivering 1 scene every 2.5 months and not keeping your promises.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I went to a school where every student was not a pervert. All of them were not joint pack. Each had their own friends circle. there was also rifts between sections. Seniors wouldn't discuss what happens in their class with all their juniors and juniors wouldn't tell everything to the seniors. Even if the things spread they took. And an "accidental upskirt" is not something to create a commotion for students a year away from graduating high school.

I mean if it excites YOU so much then that's fine. But for me and most I know it would be a topic brought up and then dropped in the next 5 minutes. It was not an actual pussy, just an accidental flash

And my school had a total population of over 2000. And still more than 90% secret stuff never left the students circle. The only ones who rat are the ones who a extremely disciplined, there is none like that in Sophia's class
Although I don't like his often aggressive and condescending demeanor, I would agree with ViperDonkey here. A one-off event might not spread very widely within the school. But we are talking about a teacher who already attracts a lot of attention by her appearance and becomes too wet a dream for some students. If she dresses provocatively and shows her underwear it will not stay within the class but will spread like wildfire, maybe not through the whole school but beyond the class. And the teachers will definitely hear such rumors, but not immediately, but sooner or later.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I call it "set in my ways" & I'll carry on repeating it whenever I wish & when something triggers that reaction, despite what you or anyone else might say. I was probably doing a lot more than just ogling women's breasts long before you were a twinkle in anyone's eye. I have no strong dislike for big breasts, as several well-endowed girlfriends would attest. What I can't appreciate is what the Dev has done to the MC. I understand bust measurements & know perfectly well that breasts don't suddenly increase several sizes overnight, without implants. I was looking at the bra ads in catalogues when a man first went into space, so please don't confuse age with a lack of understanding.

Try not calling me pathetic or sad next time because I'm so old-school that I take it as a personal insult & especially don't call me stereotypical. If you read my posts properly, you'll see that I hate stereotypes & believe me, I'm far from that. I continue on this anti-air-bag theme because I want the Dev to read this & know that not everyone is a pubescent school-boy who has never quite left their mother's breasts behind & that there should be no further increase. I don't care if he hates pirates, or not.
It took three kids and about 15 or more years for my wife to go from 32 D to 36 G. Not that I am complaining but, as GingerSweetGirl points out there are issues for the back. And yes I have suggested a breast reduction. Now when she throws a left hook she gets two of them.:ROFLMAO:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Lmao the lenghts this guy goes to justify unrealism in a 3D VN.
It's hilarious.

The picture someone posted there. A full class and no one looks behind when the teacher goes Aiden? Seriously? She raises her skirt, no one saw.
Upskirt, no one talks. Yeah right.
"More than 90% secret stuff never left the students circle". That's what you think. Teachers just don't approach those things back with students. If some crazy hot teacher is flashing her students it will of course be reported. If she dresses in provocative outfits, it will obviously be reported.
Obviously this is a 3D vn that needs to have erotism so we suspend reality a bit to move one, but claiming this is realistic is idiotic.
I am not saying that "NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT" and neither does the game emphasize that no one talks. If anything quite the contrary is potrayed in the scene but it is already an established fact on this thread that you don't know how to read what is written.

There is difference between intentional flashing and accidental flashing. For the students that was accidental. If your maturity is on the same level as the apostles go run around the school telling everyone what you saw. Because that is the logical thing in your eyes. Tell the teaching staff, tell your parents, file a complaint for indecent behaviour over an accidental upskirt.

To me from a logical point of view these things are talked about with only on your close friends. The whole class is never one group. Each group never consists of all friends you talk perverse stuff with. There are a select few.

But really who I am trying to reason with over here. An established troll. So have your fun. I'm not arguing any further. If you think this is 100% unrealistic, DROP THE ROUTE. Sweet and Simple.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Oh fuck, I liked the game even with the lack sex, but if the development is that slow I might drop it. It's pretty weird since I am checking the patreon now and the dev has a decent amount of support.
Patience is a virtue. You will be tested here. Also suspension of belief. Just a consideration.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Although I don't like his often aggressive and condescending demeanor, I would agree with ViperDonkey here. A one-off event might not spread very widely within the school. But we are talking about a teacher who already attracts a lot of attention by her appearance and becomes too wet a dream for some students. If she dresses provocatively and shows her underwear it will not stay within the class but will spread like wildfire, maybe not through the whole school but beyond the class. And the teachers will definitely hear such rumors, but not immediately, but sooner or later.
And if you read the past few messages of mine you will see, I acknowledge that talks will happen outside of class. Ofcourse it will. The scenes itself emphasize on the fact that the students are stumped. They talk amongst themselves. Sophia thinks that they are definitely going to talk about her after class. It is there. Sooner or later even the staff will find out. But a mere accidental flash is not going to create such controversy that the whole school will know. It will take time.

Regular occurrences like this will actually get everyone's attention and finally get the staff talking about it. And later will come the principal. Calling this completely unrealistic right of the bat, because it has not been reported immediately is just nothing but picking on things unnecessarily. Things don't spread the way Viper thinks, in an instant

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I am not saying that "NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT" and neither does the game emphasize that no one talks. If anything quite the contrary is potrayed in the scene but it is already an established fact on this thread that you don't know how to read what is written.

There is difference between intentional flashing and accidental flashing. For the students that was accidental. If your maturity is on the same level as the apostles go run around the school telling everyone what you saw. Because that is the logical thing in your eyes. Tell the teaching staff, tell your parents, file a complaint for indecent behaviour over an accidental upskirt.

To me from a logical point of view these things are talked about with only on your close friends. The whole class is never one group. Each group never consists of all friends you talk perverse stuff with. There are a select few.

But really who I am trying to reason with over here. An established troll. So have your fun. I'm not arguing any further. If you think this is 100% unrealistic, DROP THE ROUTE. Sweet and Simple.
It's as realistic as a superbowl saturday ;)

Anyways, you learn nothing even after getting schooled for months now on several topics by the "established troll"..
Keep lying (just like when you lied about dev GPUS) and contradicting yourself (Just like when you said batch rendering wasnt good without even knowing what it was, which you admitted you did not know). Several people in this topic have been shifting opinions and now have the same opinion as I do regarding L&P, maybe I'm a very good troll and I'm deceiving them all or maybe, just maybe, they stopped what you're doing, which is to blindly defend L&P on anything he does.

The only thing you're good at is labeling a post with trolling and then reporting it.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
And if you read the past few messages of mine you will see, I acknowledge that talks will happen outside of class. Ofcourse it will. The scenes itself emphasize on the fact that the students are stumped. They talk amongst themselves. Sophia thinks that they are definitely going to talk about her after class. It is there. Sooner or later even the staff will find out. But a mere accidental flash is not going to create such controversy that the whole school will know. It will take time.

Regular occurrences like this will actually get everyone's attention and finally get the staff talking about it. And later will come the principal. Calling this completely unrealistic right of the bat, because it has not been reported immediately is just nothing but picking on things unnecessarily. Things don't spread the way Viper thinks, in an instant
She's the hot new teacher, mother of a student who every boy has now a crush on. I'm fine with it in the story, as again, I don't think this story has to be 100% realistic - but then again I don't bring "immersion" to this topic when it suits me and forget about it when it suits someone else, and like I said previously, it's necessary so the erotism goes on but this isn't realistic at all.

But for people who for instance, care about grass detail so they can feel immersed, I do wonder how plot holes /story inconsistencies /lack of logic/lack realism doesn't break their immersion.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
And so you are going to post about it repetitively, ad infinitum.....
:(
Only if I'm not too busy. I stopped, for a while but it only goes to show how many of us are obsessed with Sophia's breasts, one way or another, because I started again. Maybe the New Year will be different. Maybe we'll get more updates, intrigue, beautiful renders, sexy scenarios etc., as in all the things I like about AWAM. Faster updates is what we need but less than one month into the new production schedule, content for the "the festival" doubles the expected/predicted time. Pirate or not, it puts me in a negative criticism mode.

BTW, I'm not the only fan on the forum who's in a rut regarding a particular aspect. We may not ever see the game speed up & at the present rate, never see the end. If we're in for more delays then more communication could be a useful palliative for the Dev & us. It would give everyone more to think & talk about. It happens on several threads but with AWAM, is that likely.....?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It's as realistic as a superbowl saturday ;)

Anyways, you learn nothing even after getting schooled for months now on several topics by the "established troll"..
Keep lying (just like when you lied about dev GPUS) and contradicting yourself (Just like when you said batch rendering wasnt good without even knowing what it was, which you admitted you did not know). Several people in this topic have been shifting opinions and now have the same opinion as I do regarding L&P, maybe I'm a very good troll and I'm deceiving them all or maybe, just maybe, they stopped what you're doing, which is to blindly defend L&P on anything he does.

The only thing you're good at is labeling a post with trolling and then reporting it.
Just like you were caught actually lying about the GPU'st, whereas my statements always used the word assumption, unlike you who was claiming facts.

And just a few days ago you were caught once again manipulating L&P's statement by quoting specific parts of his message and using it to spread hatred against him.
You were caught red handed.
As for being schooled, hope you have finally learned what KINK SHAMING is. I did give you actual material to learn it's meaning and hope you also learnt HOW TO GIVE AN OPINION, or do you want me to teach you that as well.
She's the hot new teacher, mother of a student who every boy has now a crush on. I'm fine with it in the story, as again, I don't think this story has to be 100% realistic - but then again I don't bring "immersion" to this topic when it suits me and forget about it when it suits someone else, and like I said previously, it's necessary so the erotism goes on but this isn't realistic at all.

But for people who for instance, care about grass detail so they can feel immersed, I do wonder how plot holes /story inconsistencies /lack of logic/lack realism doesn't break their immersion.
I don't need you to decide for me what is realistic. Reality can have multiple possibilities, so until is COMPLETELY unrealistic, IT IS REALISTIC, it can happen. Also I am pretty certain I am younger than you. I have still been in actual class environments until recently relating to professional studies, before that College and School. My brother still is in school, coincidentally he is in the same standard this year as Dylan is. So I am well in touch with what happens in an actual class and what goes through teenage boys minds.

Sophia just didn't lift the skirt. She looked around first checked if anyone was looking. When no one was, she lifted her skirt. The show didn't last for hours but mere seconds. An important render that you ignore I must would say.

You can't just say how did someone just cross an extremely busy road without getting hit by a car. Well if they checked that no car was coming in that moment, they can can cross the generally busy road.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Just like you were caught actually lying about the GPU'st, whereas my statements always used the word assumption, unlike you who was claiming facts.

And just a few days ago you were caught once again manipulating L&P's statement by quoting specific parts of his message and using it to spread hatred against him.
You were caught red handed.
As for being schooled, hope you have finally learned what KINK SHAMING is. I did give you actual material to learn it's meaning and hope you also learnt HOW TO GIVE AN OPINION, or do you want me to teach you that as well.
Wrong again, which isn't a surprise coming from you.

I wasn't caught lying about the GPUs. I was actually the one correcting myself. You, on the other hand, were the one caught lying about the nr of GPUs and PC's he had. You were the one saying he had 2 and look at that, only now is he allegedly building the second one for his allegedly special dev. :ROFLMAO:
So your argument goes out the window, once again.

The difference between us is when I say something wrong, I come and correct it while you just shy away and change the topic of the conversation or say its a troll or kink shaming just to report it next. That's what you do, mr "Batch render wont help oh btw I don't know what batch render is".
I present numbers and facts, you only present lies and assumptions. Friendly reminder you were even lying about how much time it took the last development cycle, when it was just a matter of counting the days. You were hoping no one did it and the lie would stick but then the "established troll" came and correct you once again, only for you to divert the topic to something else. Don't worry, we won't forget.

As for the "manipulating L&P's statements". I quoted his statement, and I wasn't the only one understanding it like that because there was at least another member understanding the same as I did and as far as I see, only you and a couple of others believe this dev works 11h a day, which is more than double of the 5 he said on the last post. Poor guy probably forgot he had said 11h /day before.

Also, let me remind you that L&P is the guy that announces some special dev like he is already hired (or on the verge of being hired) and then a few days later things change and he's actually looking for the special dev that will bring us the special part on this/next/the other update (we really don't know when it is, all we know is that is special and we'll specially like it ;) ). Maybe send him an e-mail and tell him to hire someone to write his patron posts, that way no one will be left in confusion by his contradictions.

Everyone knows what kink shaming is. If you feel kink shamed by saying that the MC jacking off two pre-teens/teens in the second meeting they had doesn't fit the story, that's your problem, not mine, because that's what I said, it does not fit the story. Just like other things don't fit the story but for those you don't call it kink shaming. Geez I wonder why, maybe the prejudice is all in your head.

But I understand that the lack of arguments to defend L&P's inconsistencies makes you want to find issues so you can report posts since you have no answer.

I don't need you to decide for me what is realistic. Reality can have multiple possibilities, so until is COMPLETELY unrealistic, IT IS REALISTIC, it can happen. Also I am pretty certain I am younger than you. I have still been in actual class environments until recently relating to professional studies, before that College and School. My brother still is in school, coincidentally he is in the same standard this year as Dylan is. So I am well in touch with what happens in an actual class and what goes through teenage boys minds.
What an idiotic argument. You don't know anything about me and everyone in this forum has been a teenage boy in a classroom before , but okay, I guess you're special just like L&P's supposed new dev.

But since we're talking about realism, how likely it is for a teacher with a solid background as a wife/teacher to jack off 2 teens for a sex lesson (with another one watching), in their home, with their freaky religious mother downstairs? Would you say that it is completely unrealistic?
I'll wait for the back breaking logic on how realistic it is.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Wrong again, which isn't a surprise coming from you.

I wasn't caught lying about the GPUs. I was actually the one correcting myself. You, on the other hand, were the one caught lying about the nr of GPUs and PC's he had. You were the one saying he had 2 and look at that, only now is he allegedly building the second one for his allegedly special dev. :ROFLMAO:
So your argument goes out the window, once again.

The difference between us is when I say something wrong, I come and correct it while you just shy away and change the topic of the conversation or say its a troll or kink shaming just to report it next. That's what you do, mr "Batch render wont help oh btw I don't know what batch render is".
I present numbers and facts, you only present lies and assumptions. Friendly reminder you were even lying about how much time it took the last development cycle, when it was just a matter of counting the days. You were hoping no one did it and the lie would stick but then the "established troll" came and correct you once again, only for you to divert the topic to something else. Don't worry, we won't forget.

As for the "manipulating L&P's statements". I quoted his statement, and I wasn't the only one understanding it like that because there was at least another member understanding the same as I did and as far as I see, only you and a couple of others believe this dev works 11h a day, which is more than double of the 5 he said on the last post. Poor guy probably forgot he had said 11h /day before.

Also, let me remind you that L&P is the guy that announces some special dev like he is already hired (or on the verge of being hired) and then a few days later things change and he's actually looking for the special dev that will bring us the special part on this/next/the other update (we really don't know when it is, all we know is that is special and we'll specially like it ;) ). Maybe send him an e-mail and tell him to hire someone to write his patron posts, that way no one will be left in confusion by his contradictions.

Everyone knows what kink shaming is. If you feel kink shamed by saying that the MC jacking off two pre-teens/teens in the second meeting they had doesn't fit the story, that's your problem, not mine, because that's what I said, it does not fit the story. Just like other things don't fit the story but for those you don't call it kink shaming. Geez I wonder why, maybe the prejudice is all in your head.

But I understand that the lack of arguments to defend L&P's inconsistencies makes you want to find issues so you can report posts since you have no answer.

What an idiotic argument. You don't know anything about me and everyone in this forum has been a teenage boy in a classroom before , but okay, I guess you're special just like L&P's supposed new dev.

But since we're talking about realism, how likely it is for a teacher with a solid background as a wife/teacher to jack off 2 teens for a sex lesson (with another one watching), in their home, with their freaky religious mother downstairs? Would you say that it is completely unrealistic?
I'll wait for the back breaking logic on how realistic it is.
The whole Debate then I used the word the word assumption and my opinion not like you claiming FACTS which were wrong. There was difference between what you and I did.

Again you don't lie, you correct yourself. Others lie. What am I talking to a five year old. Certainly looks like it.

You would like to go back and check the past 100 messages of mine. And see that I have actually used facts and pictures, statements, dialogues, everything concrete to prove my point. But you are so lost in your fantasy, you don't seem to realise it.
And One again this is a lie from you.

I counted the days of development correctly. It is 4 months 15 days. And I remember being the one correcting you. You love to go back and search messages. So if it was not deleted. I would like to bring out the message where I said a lie about the development cycle and said a false number about the length of the cycle of development for v0.150.

Nobody but you started it. And I know exactly who you are talking about. All I will say to you is. If you have any idea of the English language then your interpretation was absolute GARBAGE. He was talking about his time off between working on updates and how he still is associated with his project for 4-5 hours. The message from L&P will still be there and anyone who wants can go read it himself

"Everyone knows what kink Shaming is" :ROFLMAO:
I know a ViperDonkey who didn't know. You didn't say it didn't fit, you used it as a derogatory remark at L&P and his game numerous times and that is kink Shaming.

Seems like all that work I put into teaching you went to waste afterall.

As for realistic, how many women do you know who were in the same situation as Sophia in the scene. How many books on human psychology have you read to decide that no educated woman would do it. Then just like I would say No educated woman will help someone to be confident about their sexuality by having sensory play them. No educated woman will let her children make sexual advance on her. No educated woman will kiss her sister for a stupid bet.

You can't tell, what a person can do. Even the most educated people sometimes are found doing stuff no expects them to. My thoughts on the 2nd side job are known on This thread. I have mentioned its flaws and if only you could understand English, you would have already known.

The word hired was never in his message. He just said that he has contacted a few and is awaiting their reply.

A classic example of you trying to manipulate a person's words and then try and to prove your point.

I have nothing more to say. It's new year and i don't want to spoil the thread. And hence this is Full Stop from my side.

Hope you have an nice New Year and you can move on from a dev who you hate and who Hates you, and from a game that it stupid to you to a game you can genuinely enjoy without having a guilty conscience.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes