BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Umm just want to mention, you do know how much 2m represents in feet right. Google says 6.6 feet. That means enough distance that a Dwayne Johnson could be lying on the floor in between them.

Here's the image of where Sophia is standing.

View attachment 1572694

This is just to show that you're the one talking without any rationality and saying as you wish.

You get to see an accidental upskirt of your teacher and the students decide that it is a matter to be reported or brought to the Director's notice. Really ???? What bunch of students do that. Students discuss these kind of things amongst themselves not with their teachers.

That's all I'll say. And hence I didn't say anything Directly to your previous message either. Because there is so much that is wrong. L&P really has been doing a decent job with the classroom tasks.
Could he have done better ? Ofcourse. There are minor flaws or better ways to carry out the scene. But nothing until now that completely throws logic out of the window.
What? What kind of school did you go to?
If a hot school teacher had an accidental upskirt you can be sure the whole school would know about it in the same day.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Looking at Sophia's right leg stocking top we can see lace detail, looking at the left leg and stocking top no lace detail,
Is it because its the a more solid material, perhaps her panties that is already being pulled down that side ?
Cant be easy taking them off whilst in this position

or LP just didn't add the stocking top detail :)
No, it's the hem of her skirt.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If a hot school teacher had an accidental upskirt you can be sure the whole school would know about it in the same day.
Maybe the students but not the staff, unless someone overhear a students conversation

Reactions: Bane71

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I went to a school where every student was not a pervert. All of them were not joint pack. Each had their own friends circle. there was also rifts between sections. Seniors wouldn't discuss what happens in their class with all their juniors and juniors wouldn't tell everything to the seniors. Even if the things spread they took. And an "accidental upskirt" is not something to create a commotion for students a year away from graduating high school.

I mean if it excites YOU so much then that's fine. But for me and most I know it would be a topic brought up and then dropped in the next 5 minutes. It was not an actual pussy, just an accidental flash

In a school with hundreds of students there will always be someone who tells staff or the staff simply hears it on the halls.
And my school had a total population of over 2000. And still more than 90% secret stuff never left the students circle. The only ones who rat are the ones who a extremely disciplined, there is none like that in Sophia's class

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
2022 is a just a few hours away so..., do you think Sophia will get her first D in her puss in the new year by a man that is NOT Liam? :D
....and who will be that person? :unsure:

i say Sam will be the first guy to put his Pee Pee in beautiful Sophia in 2022 :love:

good luck Sam and happy new year to all of you pervs out there :giggle:

leo.jpg

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I went to a school where every student was not a pervert. All of them were not joint pack. Each had their own friends circle. there was also rifts between sections. Seniors wouldn't discuss what happens in their class with all their juniors and juniors wouldn't tell everything to the seniors. Even if the things spread they took. And an "accidental upskirt" is not something to create a commotion for students a year away from graduating high school.

I mean if it excites YOU so much then that's fine. But for me and most I know it would be a topic brought up and then dropped in the next 5 minutes. It was not an actual pussy, just an accidental flash

And my school had a total population of over 2000. And still more than 90% secret stuff never left the students circle. The only ones who rat are the ones who a extremely disciplined, there is none like that in Sophia's class
Lmao the lenghts this guy goes to justify unrealism in a 3D VN.
It's hilarious.

The picture someone posted there. A full class and no one looks behind when the teacher goes Aiden? Seriously? She raises her skirt, no one saw.
Upskirt, no one talks. Yeah right.
"More than 90% secret stuff never left the students circle". That's what you think. Teachers just don't approach those things back with students. If some crazy hot teacher is flashing her students it will of course be reported. If she dresses in provocative outfits, it will obviously be reported.
Obviously this is a 3D vn that needs to have erotism so we suspend reality a bit to move one, but claiming this is realistic is idiotic.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
2022 is a just a few hours away so..., do you think Sophia will get her first D in her puss in the new year by a man that is NOT Liam? :D

i say Sam will be the first guy to put his Pee Pee in beautiful Sophia in 2022 :love:

View attachment 1573025
How can you say that if it has been confirmed that it wont happen for another 3-5 game days, which will take about 15-20 months per game day so best case scenario in about 4 to 7 years?
Its very, very, unlikely that a scene like that will make it to the game before its abandoned.

For the new people playing this for the first time:
  1. the game has a slow development (1 event each 2.5 months) which has been getting slower as time goes on
  2. There wont be any sexual activities (might not even be sex) between MC and other characters for at least 3 in game days
  3. each game day takes about 15 months to develop
  4. do the math

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 1573025
With the exception of dylan I am doing a lesbian playthrough so she will not get any dicks besides his.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How can you say that if it has been confirmed that it wont happen for another 3-5 game days, which will take about 15-20 months per game day so best case scenario in about 4 to 7 years.
Its very, very, unlikely that a scene like that will make it to the game before its abandoned.
I only finished playing this recently, is the development for this game that slow?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I only finished playing this recently, is the development for this game that slow?
I added the following to the original post:
For the new people playing this for the first time:

1. the game has a slow development (1 event each 2.5 months) which has been getting slower as time goes on
  2. There wont be any sexual activities (might not even be sex) between MC and other characters for at least 3 in game days
  3. each game day takes about 15 months to develop
  4. do the math
Yes, it's absurdly slow and all actions (and lack of them) from dev have been making it even slower.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I added the following to the original post:

Yes, it's absurdly slow and all actions (and lack of them) from dev have been making it even slower.
Oh fuck, I liked the game even with the lack sex, but if the development is that slow I might drop it. It's pretty weird since I am checking the patreon now and the dev has a decent amount of support.

mvixxx

Feb 19, 2020
How much longer can this game continue to be considered "high quality". Will the dev upgrade the CGI with each new advancement in technology and software?

The estimated development time for this project is now up to 21 years at the current rate. However, if L&P continues to slow down, (each playable day taking longer and longer to develop) the actual ETA is 36 years.

That's 2053.

This project was started in 2017. 36 years before that would be 1981.
What kind of computer games were y'all playing back then?
How many pixels did it have?
Have to say that there is creativity in the writing idea. But development is so slow... makes it not worth it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes