BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Release date aside, the thing I am concerned about is how the new artist (I don't like the term "helper") is being projected here and in the previous communications. It seems to me the that the entire blame of late delivery is being put on the new teammate. It is not motivating for a person to get pinned even during closed discussions, let alone being implicated in the public.
He's blaming himself.

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
This game has slowly evolved into a playable day a year. I stopped being patron a long time ago. The timelines and excuses get longer between updates. While the content decreases. 3 playable days a year would still mean 5+ years to complete. I think most of us would gladly take that at this point. This is literally on pace to be completed in 15+ years :cautious: No way it makes it 30 days

Jul 16, 2019
This game has slowly evolved into a playable day a year. I stopped being patron a long time ago. The timelines and excuses get longer between updates. While the content decreases. 3 playable days a year would still mean 5+ years to complete. I think most of us would gladly take that at this point. This is literally on pace to be completed in 15+ years :cautious: No way it makes it 30 days
Yeah man, something needs to change. I get that the quality makes this game take longer but this isn't gonna go anywhere at this point. I get that the game keeps getting more and more complicated, so maybe they need to take a step back and re-evaluate how they're gonna keep going from here.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
People complain about the updates but I honestly do not see the difference between other games. Normally these updates are like 40-50 minutes of time if you do not skip or flying over the text. The same goes for other bigger games and their updates. Some even take longer. So why is this so different than the rest?

MoyaPsy

Dec 13, 2021
People complain about the updates but I honestly do not see the difference between other games. Normally these updates are like 40-50 minutes of time if you do not skip or flying over the text. The same goes for other bigger games and their updates. Some even take longer. So why is this so different than the rest?
Because the more you like/love something the more you want of it. And then that desire is not fulfilled and they get angry because they don't get what they demand. We are all the same in that regard. But some are able to wait 10 years others - like Gen Z - want their result right away.

Not saying this is the taj mahal and he should take 22 years to develop it but art needs its time.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I gave my detailed opinion regarding this topic some time ago.

SOME CLARITY REGARDING THE DISCONFORMITY

Is Lust&Passion really that slow?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why some people think he is the slower one?

Why so much disconformity then?

Is L&P milking his patrons?

Are there solutions to reduce the hate?

Besides of that, are you saying that L&P isn't doing anything wrong?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are these other games possibly going to take around 30 years to complete? At the rate L&P is going, it might take around a decade to get to the first sex scene.

That's at least one difference.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Are these other games possibly going to take around 30 years to complete? At the rate L&P is going, it might take around a decade to get to the first sex scene.

You can't blame him for speed if his story is big. Till day he has been a one man show.

You can compare the speeds with other Devs based on how much they produce in a given time frame not how big their story is.

Does L&P need to be faster than majority Devs ? Definitely yes. He has a lot to tell.

Is it fair to call him slow when he developing almost at the same pace as majority developers but with far better quality ? No.

We know the scope of the story. Had that not be known the issue wouldn't arise of him being slow.

Now the issue is our own weakness, that is curiosity to see what will happen in the future with Sophia and as a result people vent at L&P.

Another factor is the aim. For the audience it is simple, show us what will happen further in the story.

For L&P it is about making an ambitious game. He constantly wants to up the quality.

A clash of the end desires is what is causing this rift. Just as we need to be understanding of what makes this project worthwhile for L&P, he needs to understand what his audience desires.

Hence why even though I definitely wish the pace of development improves, I can't demonize L&P for his pace like most people do. It is a conflict of what each side wants and a hope that L&P will understand at some point what we want or reach a point of satisfaction with quality that the only room left is for the quantity to be improved.

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021

Yes?

For Example being a DIK is a great and fantastic game but an update is like an hour of game. IF Even. Freshwomen is the same. 20-30 Minutes for 3 Months etc. Either I only play the games that take the longest or There is something wrong with the Perception of THIS game.

I am A Patreon for University of Problems as well. And here you get a new update llike every months But the content of this update is like 30 minutes. Same with Inside Jennifer And so on. I do not think that he is slow compared to other games here. But maybe thats just me.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
like Gen Z - want their result right away.
Gen Z, I am not. I can remember discussing the death of Eddie Cochrane as one of a bunch of kids aged between 4 & 6 years old. [That's how important Rock n' Roll was to us. If you don't know who he was.....I give up]. Many of the fans here have played this game for 4 years now. They're entitled to have strong opinions on how it has progressed, whether they're patrons or not. What long-term fans are saying is not to be confused with simple grumbling & whinging. What's being expressed is frustration & also sadness at something good, (potentially excellent), being slowly & inexplicably destroyed by its' own creator.

Take your time & read some of the previous posts & you'll see deterioration in the update schedule has been growing for a long time. I mean years worth of mismanagement & miscommunication guaranteed to obliterate whatever trust there was between the Dev & his fans.

Most of the long-termers have made well-meant, albeit self-interested, suggestions to try to assist the progress but to no avail. None of them, I would think, want this to end but at the same time no-one can seriously believe that what's happening is sustainable.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
hope no one will post the newest teaser here.
If Lp caught us, he would be furious and delay the update one year

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I think that this poll is ridiculous! It looks more like an excuse! But only to legend patrons! I don' like how L&P treats his supporters and because of that I'll canceling my pledge. I was master patron, but for me to pay 38.50$ once for the update is more practical, than 19.50$ every month to see (or don' see) some teaser. Yes, I understand the difference between 38.50 and 19.50, but we are all waiting this update and when you want to reward someone it is not necessary to make a poll for it and don't do this in front of everyone.
There are two tings that describes a MAN - to keep your word and to take care of your family! After those years L&P showed that he does not stick to first one. I like the game and his work. I want to support him, but it is happen when I see a change and he begins to keep his word.
I don't complain about lack of sex scenes, about realease time period or something. That shit happens all the time. The game is fantastic, but I can't accept how someone tells me that he will delay something for a reason and the reason is surprise and because he want to surprise me then he will not tell me about it!

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
SOME CLARITY REGARDING THE DISCONFORMITY

Is Lust&Passion really that slow?

Why some people think he is the slower one?

Why so much disconformity then?

Is L&P milking his patrons?

Are there solutions to reduce the hate?

Besides of that, are you saying that L&P isn't doing anything wrong?

Are you L&P's lawyer?

I think all your answers were largely flattering

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes