hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If I am understanding you correctly. There are two outcomes. One support the dev hell or high water and hope for the best or do not support and watch him quit.

IF his supporters only do pressure via communicating with him AND do not alter their support there is no reason for him to change (Is this just a continuation of the last 4 years?).

If his supporters instead changed their support he has two choices. Start picking up the pace or abandon. For example let's say all the supporters dropped to the lowest tier of support. If he starts to produce on an acceptable schedule they move their support back to their desired tiers. They would have spoken with their wallets and he has the option on how to respond. Does he pick up the pace and accelerate his production to meet the desired rates? This would be a reaction from a business that was starting to lose customers. Give the customer what they want. If he is petulant, as many are sure he is, this will still not matter. He will just give everyone the fickle finger award and move on. He will become synonymous with Serial Number Comics and ICSTOR. Granted ICSTOR is still raking it in but, I would never support a project he was involved in.

Speaking only for myself I am losing interest in the story all based on 1) the complete failure to have a reasonable expectation of finishing the week, let alone the next 18 days. 2) The Dev himself. I cannot afford the pressurized dive suit to get through all his shit!
Everyone is free to choose to support the developer or not. You have made a decision. Nothing has changed for them. I just don't believe that you can force a "lazy/milking" developer to perform better. Not with the business model of voluntarily supporting an idea. That doesn't mean you can't try, but it won't work, in my opinion. Only if you put all supporters on an equal footing, it might have a chance. But that would require all or the majority of supporters to have a similar view of L&P as you do. And we both know - it won't happen (it hasn't happened for the past 4 years).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Coming back after a lengthy absence to the thread and what happened shortly before? Another delay with the same cheap excuses as last time. The more changes, the more stays the same.
I theorise the "special feature" L&P boasts now is the stuff from the motion-capturing equipment he bought from Gumdrop for a steal! Said equipment is naturally not even existing, since Gumdrop is, as we all know, the current king of liars on F95, but L&P is certainly catching up.
He even puts the blame on his helper, exactly like Gumdrop often did and Gumdrop´s helpers did not exist at all. I truly doubt "Slowly&Slower" ever hired help.

Last edited:

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
The pain of waiting will be worth it.
The day Sophia is penetrated and we see her with her legs spread, everything will have been worth it.

Reactions: sophpa

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The pain of waiting will be worth it.
The day Sophia is penetrated and we see her with her legs spread, everything will have been worth it.
You are really optimistic, which is great by the way, but I doubt that will happen. In the case AWAM really gets developed to the end, I am not sure to be around anymore. I am not that old and feel a lot younger, but we are talking about several decades.
But i find it more likely that AWAM will be abandoned somewhere in the future, because L&P is completely unable to stick even minimally to a development schedule. Star Citizen will be completed and a classic when AWAM is supposedly finished!
Remember, this update which is just a tenth of a playing day, is already well overtime! If this trend continues, a simple ONE playing day will take 3-4 years! With the remaining play days this would mean a dev time of 3-5 decades!!
That is completely unsustainable or extremly overtime if finished( but the chance for that is nearly zero now).

i hope this bonus event is worthy of the big delay. :confused:
Not even close to being worthy. L&P is so much behind his own original development schedule that he should do ANYTHING for love, äh, anything for speed! Because he WILL fail if he continues like this! That is not probable, but 100% sure.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Actually it is really 5 years.At least according to the dev.
Remember that he claimed the work on the game started after the release of Big Brother.And that was January 2017.
Let's not forget he promised 2 major sex scenes with important characters on day 16.Major must mean full sex.No way to describe a handjob/footjob.titjob etc as a major,not to mention only 2 HJ,FJ,TJ,BJ for a full week and nothng else.

After the underwhelming update of Midnight Paradise(that have 3 full sex scenes and some smaller) I can't see how L&P can even hope to satisfy us with something much smaller.And no I don't mean the number of renders.
L&P might have been working on the game for 5 years (I believe we've been told the development took about 8 months), but that's obviously not the amount of time I'm talking about. Since the thread was created and the demo released (so the time people could have been waiting) has been a little over 4 years.

Reactions: pavlogrk

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Unfortunately only his supporters can put a pressure on him... honestly I don't know what is wrong with them to put up with this for years, and every time he promises improvement it gets worse...
It's a strange dilemma that people should be free to pay their money for whatever they want, but I can't imagine justifying this. The release schedule has gotten wider for less content, and somehow that's ok? I used to be a patron but stopped a while ago after realizing this BS. This game is going to be discontinued early, just depends how much potential is realized before then...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
stop being so guys negative enjoy this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is, I am not being negative to be grumpy or kicking L&P´s mental dog, but because L&P is squandering a really great premise and his art with erratic work(ethic)! Squandering because he is unable to stick even halfway to a schedule. AWAM has big potential and really nice art, but in the end that is for tilt, if he cannot, as he evidences it month for month, year for year, deliver updates and the game in a timely fashion.
We are looking towards unsustainable decades of development with his current speed! I am angry at him as being an author myself too, because I can see his talent and I see which direction the train is taking because L&P sucks at developing AWAM with something approaching functioning work schedules. This game will crash 100% if L&P does not radically change course with his work speed. And that would be a shame, because among eroges, his game is one of the better ones with potential.
But we will never see it fully, because L&P´s main flaws are his thin-skinned hotheadedness and his abyssal work scheduling and speed!

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
at the beginnig i was so excited like woooah and when comes the next update but if the next update is so shitt like the last im gona loose my mind, this is just the best game of all here but i think he is throwing it hope the next update is amazing :LOL: :LOL: :cool::p:cool:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Release date aside, the thing I am concerned about is how the new artist (I don't like the term "helper") is being projected here and in the previous communications. It seems to me the that the entire blame of late delivery is being put on the new teammate. It is not motivating for a person to get pinned even during closed discussions, let alone being implicated in the public.
Its part of the Grand Plan!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes