Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Whilst I agree with much of what you say, if Sophia becomes a willing participant in the tasks, they will cease being blackmail. L&P was asked about this quite a while ago & his answer was along the lines that Sophia would enjoy elements of the tasks but that she wouldn't become a willing sex-gamer with Aiden. Personally, I hope he hasn't changed his mind & that the opt-out will see the blackmail-haters satisfied as they depart the route. If this happens it should, in theory, clear the way for some interesting developments.
I think that the tasks are designed to get Sophia more comfortable in certain situations (Cathy/Andy) for instance.
Witnessing a live sex act with Aiden/Dra/Jenny?
Wearing the outfit at the care home
The Apostles?
All leading up to the Cathy/Andy or even the Nat+BF or VIcky+BF 3some
A simple way to look at things I grant you

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
They were involved in intervening to protect a lad being picked on by Aiden & co. This is in the script independent of the notorious twist. Aiden selected Dylan as a target because of his actions, noble though they were.
Agree. I misinterpreted the statement from PurpleHeather.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I may be the guy that convinced him to take out the twist this is a little snip from a conversation me and L&P had in 2020:

For context: Before this I asked him if he would be cool with me tossing Sophia a cameo in a game I was making, he was fine with it. Told him I was a big fan of his game, and it was my favorite game like a big fanboy...

Meanwhile in the forums I said that "The Twist" events make Dylan come off as a psychopath in my book, and destroys his character completely taking him from good to evil.

L&P was like:

Sure, you can use Sophia in your cameo.

And "Psychopath" is a little bit exaggerated. First of all Dylan meant it well and since his mom never listened to him on wearing sexy clothes because she's still hot, he thought this way could work to bring her to do it again, and "free her from her midlife crisis" in which Dylan thinks she is at the moment. And after all, he's just a teenager, a high school kid. That Aiden will go this way he couldn't know and especially not that Sophia would accept it at all.

And the thing is, if Sophia stops Aiden's deal, her storyline will also end with Dylan. Only if Sophia doesn't stop Aiden's blackmailing or find another way how to get rid of him, her storyline with Dylan will conitnue. And Dylan will think, that his plan with Aiden worked to bring his mother into wearing sexy dresses. This is all he wanted. So psychopath is a little bit over the top! But of course it's a somewhat strange plan. But Sophia still decides how far she goes with Aiden and she will have a good option to get rid of hin soon. So, if Sophia chooses to go further with Aiden, then only because she starts liking that blackmailing more and more. And this blackmailing will also turn out in something different later.

And on Dylan's storyline he will still do a lot of nice things for his mom.

So then I was like:

Thanks, and very true I do believe he to some degree his motives may be simply to alleviate Sophia's midlife crisis, and if that were his predominant motive then perhaps psychopath would indeed be a bit harsh of an analysis. Can you however honestly say with a straight face that was his only motive, or his overwhelming primary motive? Looking at things on the other hand one must not forget that the boy has been a bit of a "peeper" spying on her in the shower / getting dressed. He has spanked the monkey to her as well, and it is clear he has been having numerous sexual fantasies about her. So, his own sexual desires could also be included as a perceived motive for his actions.

I have played through your game a number of times analyzing what you have made quite a bit, on top of me being a writer myself that often can predict the next plot point in many stories, but this was still able to surprise me catching me off guard which simply goes as a credit to your writing abilities.

So, his level of psychopathy I would judge based on "Which of his motives does the reader perceive do be strongest?

"I am horny for Sophia" vs "I want to help Sophia out of her midlife crisis". The story has included as it must include a lot more of the "I am horny for Sophia" (Beach changing room scene, begging to see boobs at the store, bikini fashion show to name a few) coming from him much more often than "I want to help with midlife crisis" elements in my opinion. It feels like that scale is heavily weighted to one side.

One must not forget either;

It didn't appear to be a "genuine apology from the heart", more so a "forced apology". Remember, Zac had to punch him in the arm and guilt him into the apology in the first place. So part of his reason for apologizing in the first place is social pressure from one of his best friends, not genuine remorse for his wrongdoings.

Next, one must consider the fact, he mentions "Fight Club" in his reasoning. He got himself beat up on top of beating himself up in the aims of his objectives. One could say he views Tyler Durden as a role model or a person who he would like to be like. Tyler Durden is very clearly a psychopath, perhaps with some mental illnesses in spite of him being a very intelligent, popular, and relatable character.

In the subtext of the game, it can also be seen that Dylan idolized Grand Theft Auto 5 as well as he cares about it enough to put a poster on his wall. The player characters in all the GTA games could be described as psychopaths.

Also on his wall is a "batman" poster. One must not forget the 2012 batman shooting on Colorado. Perhaps he idolizes the Joker character who could be viewed as a psychopath role model as like Tyler Durden. One could argue he looks at himself as batman as well a vigilante.

Then imagine putting Dylan side by side with Sam. Compare and contrast the two as to who has more "pure motives". It's clear Sam can be looked at as the more pure of heart between the two.

(He never comented back about the twist, but the twist was gone the next update.)
Whats the name of the game you put Sophia in? I’ve seen her in the Time Stamps game briefly, but nothing happens.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I'm still puzzled about the last 2 teasers of the bonus event.
Why releasing a teaser half pixelated for then (under the patron's pressure) releasing a new one that basically spoils what he covered in the previous one, instead e.g. revealing the first one or simply going for the second one in the first place?
I does not make much sense to me.

View attachment 1659482 View attachment 1659483

Let's start from the last one.
We have the 3 students alone in a classroom and it seems that Jennifer is going to put up a show for Aiden and Andre.
Let's connect the dots with the previous bonus teaser and the one before that (the "looming" one): Sophia will notice them going inside the classroom and peep on them from the glass of the door and see the hot event. Something along those lines.
Easy. Too easy? Yes! ;)
Well, that's the point, he basically (almost) completely spoiled the event. Sure, we don't know the details and what exactly happens in the room, why, how etc but we already get the gist of it.
That's not how he usually does for the teasers. Consider how many theories we produced for Sophia squatting in the classroom. :)

So here is a wild theory ;)
What if in the first pixelated teaser he didn't want to hide **who** was entering the classroom with Aiden but rather hide what the two (Jennifer and Andre) were doing?
What if one or both of them were looking directly at Sophia and inviting her to come? Something in the likes of the classic "We got the key, the coast is clear, come!"? Like Sophia is involved in that too and is just waiting around the corner to join them once the door is opened?

It's a big leap that turns a little bit the things around.
What if Sophia was not spying on them (she was not much covered behind the wall) but rather waiting the "go" signal from them after they got access to that classroom?
View attachment 1659617
That would mean that, for some reasons, she will participate in the event inside the classroom and what we see in the second teaser is what Sophia is seeing from **inside** the room.

As nexer showed for the , the point of view of the second teaser is more from the inside the room than from the glass of one of the 2 doors. And also it seems closer (but, sure, it does not to be necessarily the POV of Sophia)
This is a POV similar to the teaser from inside the room:
View attachment 1659488
The two doors from which Sophia could peep would have a much more skewed and/or farther POV
View attachment 1659490
View attachment 1659493

One step forward: what if Jennifer is not putting up a show for Aiden and Andre but she is preparing something that involves Sophia?
What if instead of making the show for the two in front of her, she is teasing Sophia behind her starting with the shorts?
It's obviously difficult to imagine the rationale behind such a bonus event and why Sophia is willing to accept or kind of forced to. Whether is an extension of the task, or something that can be achieved only if e.g. Sophia went all the way during the art class or whatever...

My point is, what if it is not what it looks like at first sight (as usual) but Sophia is (or has to) actively participating in the event rather being the spectator behind the door? That would be more in the spirit of the usual teasers that tend to misled us.

Too much? Too far? :unsure:;)

ViperDonkey already suggested something similar, imagining that Sophia has the choice to accept doing that show herself or watch Jennifer doing it from the door, so that the pixelated teaser was meant to cover Sophia to avoid spoiling too much.
It's an interesting speculation as well. My only (very) minor remark is that Sophia is too tall to fit in that pixelated cloud, given that she is taller than Aiden, especially when she wears those kind of heels, e.g.:
View attachment 1659520
Given the perspective of the image of the teaser the cloud should be then a little bigger, considering also that Sophia would be a little bit closer to the camera than Aiden.
But despite this little detail, that would be another interesting development.
I really appreciated your theory on the interpretation of the teasers that L&P has so far proposed on Aiden's fourth task event, and I'd like to thank you for contributing to the discussion on this thread by proposing your reasoning on the upcoming plot developments of the game (reading posts like yours is, unfortunately, increasingly a rarity on these pages). However, there's something that personally doesn't quite convince me in your theory.
According to your interpretation, if I understand correctly, Sophia would wait for the green light from Aiden to enter a classroom at the school where she teaches. But why wouldn't a teacher feel safe in such a situation? Who would she have to worry about meeting along the hallways of the school where she usually teaches? About other students? About other teachers?
In theory, the ones who shouldn't feel safe should be Aiden and his classmates, if only because they would have to explain how they came into possession of the keys to enter a classroom. If Sophia was, in any way, consenting to go with her students into an empty classroom it would arouse less suspicion if she were the one to lead the way and open the closed classroom. A teacher who opens a classroom followed by students is a common occurrence, vice versa it's something that arouses some suspicion to anyone passing by at that moment. Similarly, using a teacher to keep watch so that no one comes to disturb you in a secluded place is still a risk (what if someone is present in the classroom or arrives from somewhere else that Sophia cannot control?). Your interpretation, as tempting as it is, would make more sense to me if it were Sophia who opened the door: anyone seeing such a scene would have no way of imagining anything ambiguous.
I hope I'm wrong, but in my opinion the scene has been deliberately spoiled (how much we will see when the next update comes out) by the developer himself in response to pressure from his legend tier patrons who complained about having to pay 30 € a month to see Aiden (followed by a shapeless mass of pixels) open the door of a classroom and I don't think we can expect anything but a scene in which Sophia will peek at her three students along the same lines as what we saw in the day 12 with Ellie and Julia by the pool (also in this there were images that did not refer to Sophia's POV).

Day12_5_21_Sophia_thinks_about_Julia.jpg Day12_5_43_Julia_Ellie_talking_after_touching.jpg

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I really appreciated your theory on the interpretation of the teasers that L&P has so far proposed on Aiden's fourth task event, and I'd like to thank you for contributing to the discussion on this thread by proposing your reasoning on the upcoming plot developments of the game (reading posts like yours is, unfortunately, increasingly a rarity on these pages). However, there's something that personally doesn't quite convince me in your theory.
According to your interpretation, if I understand correctly, Sophia would wait for the green light from Aiden to enter a classroom at the school where she teaches. But why wouldn't a teacher feel safe in such a situation? Who would she have to worry about meeting along the hallways of the school where she usually teaches? About other students? About other teachers?
In theory, the ones who shouldn't feel safe should be Aiden and his classmates, if only because they would have to explain how they came into possession of the keys to enter a classroom. If Sophia was, in any way, consenting to go with her students into an empty classroom it would arouse less suspicion if she were the one to lead the way and open the closed classroom. A teacher who opens a classroom followed by students is a common occurrence, vice versa it's something that arouses some suspicion to anyone passing by at that moment. Similarly, using a teacher to keep watch so that no one comes to disturb you in a secluded place is still a risk (what if someone is present in the classroom or arrives from somewhere else that Sophia cannot control?). Your interpretation, as tempting as it is, would make more sense to me if it were Sophia who opened the door: anyone seeing such a scene would have no way of imagining anything ambiguous.
I hope I'm wrong, but in my opinion the scene has been deliberately spoiled (how much we will see when the next update comes out) by the developer himself in response to pressure from his legend tier patrons who complained about having to pay 30 € a month to see Aiden (followed by a shapeless mass of pixels) open the door of a classroom and I don't think we can expect anything but a scene in which Sophia will peek at his three students along the same lines as what we saw in the day 12 with Ellie and Julia by the pool (also in this there were images that did not refer to Sophia's POV).

View attachment 1660751 View attachment 1660754
Hope not, else it's a massive letdown for 95%+ of people

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Are there definitely any reasons why L&P didn't remove the blur from this teaser?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure there are good reasons for this.

Also interesting:
What school does Sam go to? Somebody knows?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes