Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I dunno folks, maybe we're just not thinking deep enough about the lamp.

If the scene opens (after Sophia's entry) with that wide shot then we're given a big visual indicator of the divide between Sophia and Don Morello.
The lamp (and the table) provide a bold visual line between the two of them, representing their emotional and social separation.

Then... we get to the end of the scene - they've come to an agreement, Morello comes around the table to take Sophia's hand as he promises to look out for her. Nothing between them in that moment, the lamp now behind Morello and outlining him in light, Sophia's savior.

I'm gonna say it.
I Love Lamp

(yes I have painted a picture slightly more compelling than is realistic)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So something like that
Assuming you mean from right to left then yes, that's the general idea. Anyways, I think it's a great theory and would seem like a believable escalation considering the events of PD12. It would also give the Aiden/Sophia relationship some needed depth. Perhaps Aiden senses that he pushed things too far with Sophia on PD12, so in this task maybe he offers her something that he thinks will placate her. Otherwise, Sophia seems pretty ready to go to Morello and get his help. It could be an interesting development if Aiden is able to correctly determine that he can use Jenny to help diffuse Sophia's anger. I know that many here don't like the idea of Sophia growing to enjoy the blackmail, and I can understand that. But at some point she can't be held against her will entirely- because if she is then it doesn't make sense that she wouldn't take an opportunity to break free...even if it's through a mob boss. Instead, at some point Sophia has to be corrupted into allowing herself to be blackmailed. This doesn't necessarily mean that she enjoys the blackmail, it could just mean that she's so twisted up she doesn't know how to get out. If xxxorro is right, and Aiden is able to lure Sophia into a back room by using Jenny, it creates a more complicated relationship with Aiden that Sophia may not be so quick to escape.

The problem that all of us have expressed with Aiden's storyline is that he's blackmailing a strong, smart woman, with an incredibly weak hand. Initially his bluff may work, but as his tasks become more demanding Sophia's willingness to play along would evaporate. So, in order for this storyline to work long-term, Aiden needs to really get his talons into Sophia in more complicated ways. And what could be a better, more complicated, way to blackmail your teacher than knowing and exploiting her kinks? She'd be into it, but hate it at the same time.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Will the mom and daughter (Ellie) get more lewd scenes together in the near future?
It's what I'm hanging around for. Her next event is PD14, but what time of the day, we can't be certain. Since Sophia has the museum date with Jason and Haru in the evening, I'm hoping the next Ellie event will be a morning shower.

How long it takes to get to PD14 is a completely different question, and could easily be around 2 years away, at the rate production is going at the moment.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I am sure someone posted the answer to this question before but this thread is off the rails in amount of comments so... what content do we know will be in this update?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I am sure someone posted the answer to this question before but this thread is off the rails in amount of comments so... what content do we know will be in this update?
Tip: When you want to know all the info about the next update, go to "Information and guide" in the OP (The first post of this thread)

awan.jpg

There you can see all the teasers and news.

However, the answer of your question is the Aiden's blackmail event and the Morello one (entire morning).

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
@
GingerSweetGirl

This is idiotic to me, Sophia is a strong, intelligent woman. He allows himself to be blackmailed by the usual school bully, Aiden.
Aiden isn't the usual school bully, he is the boss of the yakuza.

Jokes aside, yeah, that's the most unrealistic path so far (tied with the shota one). But also it's true that you can choose to reject Aiden's blackmail. It's your decision at the end if Sophia takes the less intelligent options.

I wouldn't say that Sophia is strong really, by the way. I would say that she is soft like her pillows.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
@
GingerSweetGirl

This is idiotic to me, Sophia is a strong, intelligent woman. He allows himself to be blackmailed by the usual school bully, Aiden.
People here just forget the threat Aiden is presented as.
This is no casual school bully. Guess I'll add my previous post on this to refresh the issue.

Here you go for all who think this is a SIMPLE USUAL bully at school.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-7386406

This is his strength from the legal side of things.
He has also got connections with dangerous criminal circles, actual criminal gangs, known even to the principal, Dylan, Sophia etc as well mentioned numerous times across the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
People here just forget the threat Aiden is presented as.
This is no casual school bully. Guess I'll add my previous post on this to refresh the issue.

Here you go for all who think this is a SIMPLE USUAL bully at school.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-7386406

This is his strength from the legal side of things.
He has also got connections with dangerous criminal circles, actual criminal gangs, known even to the principal, Dylan, Sophia etc as well mentioned numerous times across the game.
The consequences to Sophia for not doing Aiden's tasks have been pretty much bupkiss so far. If there is any legal trouble Carl has already said he's got it covered. So as long as she doesn't do anything stupid like go on the subway at night, she seems to be good.

Besides, there seems to be little to no storyline planned if you send Dylan to boarding school, except for the Amber storyline.

Making a threat is one thing, and Aiden certainly has the rep to make it sound like he can follow through. But we have yet to see any actual evidence that he possesses the power to make good on his threats if you send Dylan to boarding school.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Aiden isn't the usual school bully, he is the boss of the yakuza.

Jokes aside, yeah, that's the most unrealistic path so far (tied with the shota one). But also it's true that you can choose to reject Aiden's blackmail. It's your decision at the end if Sophia takes the less intelligent options.

I wouldn't say that Sophia is strong really, by the way. I would say that she is soft like her pillows.
You can reject Aiden's blackmail option as it's the reader's choice to do so, but if the reader chooses to pick that path, as I did, then the storyline told is 'far-fetch' in general, even from a fictional POV. The way Sophia is written at the start is like she is naive about the outside world. She lives in her bubble of solitude for the first four or five PDs, which the reader has to pop and show her what the outside world is all about. I think the story could have been a little better with some corruption in her from the start.

And with the Second Side Job, I think that one, by far, is in the lead for being the most unrealistic path because she was "Down Below" after two playable days. In comparison, Aiden's Blackmail had some build-up.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
At the end of Aiden's 12 assignments for Sophia, she will become his sex slave for Sophia. Each of Aiden's tasks prepares her for this. The question is whether Sophia will notice what this will lead her to before it is too late.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The consequences to Sophia for not doing Aiden's tasks have been pretty much bupkiss so far. If there is any legal trouble Carl has already said he's got it covered. So as long as she doesn't do anything stupid like go on the subway at night, she seems to be good.

Besides, there seems to be little to no storyline planned if you send Dylan to boarding school, except for the Amber storyline.

Making a threat is one thing, and Aiden certainly has the rep to make it sound like he can follow through. But we have yet to see any actual evidence that he possesses the power to make good on his threats if you send Dylan to boarding school.
I said this before, you are beating on a technical limitation. He absolutely can't steer the novel in the direction of gang wars and legal proceedings.

Carl's big mouth is Known about, his talk about it is all covered is in the air. Richard Murphy is a fact in the game. He is the big lawyer who has proven himself in this world that he is undefeatable. Atleast no one has till now.

Your logic is flawed here. What do you want him to show. Legal proceedings between Richard Murphy and Carl's lawyer. 500 renders awesome court room drama. Or a big gang war. Or a completely battered Dylan with broken hands or legs. Or maybe a dead Dylan. Is this the direction you want the novel to go.

He is not showing because it is not the purpose of the novel. Everything has been setup to fit things in place.

The kind of limitation you are beating ois stupid. Like after Sam's last scene, if Sophia now refuses him next scene, nothing sexual between them will ever happen in the game between them. The storyline ends. Does that mean a single refusal in the real world would end it, No. It is just a limitation of a solo developer making a game. Tons of more limitations can be pointed out in regards to humans.

Hence, what you are saying is not backed by logic. Because the facts of the game are the principal even the Police can't do anything to Aiden. You have any proof against that. Aiden has connections with criminals is known in this world to the Principal of the school too. Things that are facts of the world. Just because it has not been shown doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Even Morello is called a Mafia boss. What mafia like thing has he done. Nothing really. So by your logic is he not even a Mafia boss and just giving empty threats.

Since we know L&P won't be including things like blood and violence in his novel it is easy to just label it as empty threats. But in the reality of the world none of it is.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
At the end of Aiden's 12 assignments for Sophia, she will become his sex slave for Sophia. Each of Aiden's tasks prepares her for this.
Read my answers to the question of blackmail in this thread. (Because I just can't be bothered to write it all out yet again). If you want to opt out of it there are numerous ways, with an actual story-driven method about to be revealed, in the next update. If you think that school bullies are no threat, you've obviously not had any kids at school yet. I hope when you do that they have a bully-free existence. [I genuinely do]. Bullies are a massive problem, even without rich lawyer uncles, wealth, connections, no parental guidance & gangster pretensions. Authorities do little or nothing & the police are not interested because they are too busy & rightly see this as the school's problem.

As for Sophia becoming a sex slave.....I'm sorry but that's not correct. She shows strength by following the tasks to protect her son & his friend. It's not even likely that we'll ever see the tasks in double figures, let alone that she will end up like this. IMO it's just another anti-blackmail stance.

AWAM is unrealistic in many of its' paths. Do you honestly think that any of the incest stories are realistic? Do you believe that an educated, accomplished, renaissance woman who could have any partner she liked, would start being sexually frustrated enough after just a few weeks, so that she started to see her own blood relatives in a sexual light?

Normally I don't have a go at the incest because we all need to tolerate each other's kinks in this VN, so I won't elaborate further, though I could write an F95 page full of reasons why incest, shota & other facets of this game are not strictly credible. It's fiction but is still more realistic than 99% of the games out there, notwithstanding what I've just written.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes