Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
First you should see what this "feature" is about and then judge. The feature itself also doesn't take that much time like it looks at the moment. The problem is that every beginning is hard. I tested a couple of people. Some just left me without finishing their work. I don't even wanna name here the time was spend to find some because from around 20 devs I asked on Patreon, only 3 answered me. All declined. Even those didn't answer who had hardly support! So, not the feature itself was the problem this update but the entire organization and arrangement for it! Nothing comes from nothing.
Ever wonder why people don't want to work with you huh?

Reactions: sheatfish

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Ever wonder why people don't want to work with you huh?
Ever wondered that the people can have their own personal commitments, incapable for the job, exhausted by the work they are required to do, better opportunities.

When you work for someone and you leave doesn't necessarily mean the Boss was not a good boss, you could be a terrible employee too.

Hoko_

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone have changelogs? I'm wondering if it's worth the large download if the update is only a couple of extra pics

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
L & P
one year work for one day in the game .
i can buy you a calculator for full game , i think you are not good at math.

Reactions: XaGnard

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Damn, I'm late to the party.

Just a small suggestion- Why not add another progress bar for the development of this new feature, so that the current one isn't rendered entirely useless and your supporters aren't completely tapping in the dark regarding the release of 0.155? I mean, your unmatched expertise, wisdom and knowledge in art programs and art in general surely would allow you to come up with precise estimates and percentages of the current progress for this new feature, no? Doing that wouldn't take away from your vague statements about what it is either, right?

Anyway, even though the new feature apparently doesn't take you that much time, but does take you that much time...wait..uhm..Yeah, I guess it's gonna be a massive thing as people will be super thankful and appreciative of it as you said it yourself, right?...RIGHT? I mean it must be, seeing that even the several super skilled artists you've found as mentioned in previous statements abandoned you for some reason. It surely has nothing to do with yourself. You are the hero of this story, obviously, and such a lovely human being.

Not that I'd expect an answer here as his unmatched expertise, wisdom and knowledge in art programs and art in general is used elsewhere, and only one of his many talents. Another one of them is him being an expert at dodging any important questions regarding development processes. He's such a cheeky little ninja, isn't he!
Someone call the burn unit

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
If she's not having sex and getting pregnant in next update, im writing to United nations naming next corona variant L&P.
You can because with 100% guarantee I can tell you there will be no such scene. Also because L&P has also said this. Nothing atleast for another 4 years.
In general, sabertooth__ explained it to you itsjasey. so sit down and write. just don't make mistakes. So that the F95 does not blush at the UN.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes