Jul 1, 2019
The only major problem with this game, we all know its the progression being to slow... game could take 30 years from now to complete, who knows? ..only LP can answer that question...

look at NLT ( he has finished 2 games and started a 3rd game, works 18 hours everyday for 7 days and produces a update every 2 weeks... yes his storyline cant compete with LP game but his render and animation is pretty good.) Maybe theres something that drives that hunger to stay dedicated and determined and to working at that pace on his work?..

..otherwise everything else is almost perfect, noone should cry about ..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jude6

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I make you a suggestion, buddy. I'll give you a special email address where you can spam my mailbox as much as you like to let your anger out. ;) I'll check it out later. :coffee:
Your friend DrPinkCake might release the mini episode update next month and I think it's 3 times bigger than the microscopic update you're working on

How do you feel reading that? Are you angry with him?

And it would be great if you stopped using instagram filters because it already gives me a headache

Love u like a stepmother to her stepson

Reactions: Toushiro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Your friend DrPinkCake might release the mini episode update next month and I think it's 3 times bigger than the microscopic update you're working on

How do you feel reading that? Are you angry with him?

And it would be great if you stopped using instagram filters because it already gives me a headache

Love u like a stepmother to her stepson
But will it have pigeons?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes