Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
I make you a suggestion, buddy. I'll give you a special email address where you can spam my mailbox as much as you like to let your anger out. ;) I'll check it out later. :coffee:
Hello Lust&Passion its good to see you here. I think everyone here loves your work and that’s why lots of expectations running around. The storyline has been great and the renders have also been great (I’m not an expert, but just appreciating your work). I think everyone here has one thing in common that they want, “Longer Game time and shorter release period”. I sincerely hope that you can achieve this as soon as possible. Anyways keep up the good work.

haliax

Feb 17, 2022
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-20
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.150
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Any false or spam report about "Game Update" will be harshly dealt with. We will update the thread once we have confirmed the leak isn't censored version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.095):MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - 1080p VERSION*

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Saves - Save 2 - Cheat Mod* -
Information & Guide
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
Blessed

Boot Sector

Jun 16, 2017
I make you a suggestion, buddy. I'll give you a special email address where you can spam my mailbox as much as you like to let your anger out. ;) I'll check it out later. :coffee:
Don't worry about the small talk - this is the longest single thread on this server. Not because of the angst but because the quality of the product has driven some folks into withdrawals while waiting for the next fix.

Reactions: roro and hzjujk

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
this is the longest single thread on this server. Not because of the angst but because the quality of the product has driven some folks into withdrawals while waiting for the next fix.
No it isn't, there is a thread with twice as many pages as this one..

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I don't get why people think this joke is still funny, but Antonio is the name of Alyssa's sex toy.
I like to think the repetition of this joke mildly sardonic by now, but I'm being optimistic.

Personally, I found the images of Sophia riding this super-size sex simulator as weak and grotesque now as I did when introduced.

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
Your friend DrPinkCake might release the mini episode update next month and I think it's 3 times bigger than the microscopic update you're working on

How do you feel reading that? Are you angry with him?

And it would be great if you stopped using instagram filters because it already gives me a headache

Love u like a stepmother to her stepson
Both the games are cool. But this one has something which no other game has. As a mother you can pursue your own daughter romantically. This is majestic for a man like me. Two blood related gorgeous women together, heck yeah I am all for this. Gahahaha. Didn't know the developer is here now. Thank you friend, those Ellie-Sophia shower events, are the best scenes I have ever seen in any adult game. Simply great.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Lol, it's always funny to read comments here from people with obviously limited understanding and knowledge both of art programs and art in general, trying to discuss detailed stuff about it like experts.
First you should see what this "feature" is about and then judge. The feature itself also doesn't take that much time like it looks at the moment.
Damn, I'm late to the party.

Just a small suggestion- Why not add another progress bar for the development of this new feature, so that the current one isn't rendered entirely useless and your supporters aren't completely tapping in the dark regarding the release of 0.155? I mean, your unmatched expertise, wisdom and knowledge in art programs and art in general surely would allow you to come up with precise estimates and percentages of the current progress for this new feature, no? Doing that wouldn't take away from your vague statements about what it is either, right?

Anyway, even though the new feature apparently doesn't take you that much time, but does take you that much time...wait..uhm..Yeah, I guess it's gonna be a massive thing as people will be super thankful and appreciative of it as you said it yourself, right?...RIGHT? I mean it must be, seeing that even the several super skilled artists you've found as mentioned in previous statements abandoned you for some reason. It surely has nothing to do with yourself. You are the hero of this story, obviously, and such a lovely human being.

Not that I'd expect an answer here as his unmatched expertise, wisdom and knowledge in art programs and art in general is used elsewhere, and only one of his many talents. Another one of them is him being an expert at dodging any important questions regarding development processes. He's such a cheeky little ninja, isn't he!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I don't get why people think this joke is still funny, but Antonio is the name of Alyssa's sex toy.
I like to think the repetition of this joke mildly sardonic by now, but I'm being optimistic.

Personally, I found the images of Sophia riding this super-size sex simulator as weak and grotesque now as I did when introduced.
It's more like a word meme now for this channel at this point. Let's face it, after four + years of waiting for Sophia to do something, this is the closes we have of her cheating on her husband, and Alyssa was going on about "Antonio" treating her better than most men besides Zac. So I'm sure this word meme will be sticking around for a while until Sophia does something sexual with another male outside of Liam.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
i love it when L&P comes here, and we also got 2 more renders for free, woohoo! :giggle:
but... i have a question, a serious one...:sneaky:

did Morelo offer Sophia anything to drink? coffee? tea? whisky?
it's not polite to drink alone if you have company...:)

it's ok ih he asked and she refused :)
but if she came to ask for help about that Aiden kid, and if he said yes, then they should celebrate right? please ofer her a drink L&P, they made a deal, let the woman drink :D

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
First you should see what this "feature" is about and then judge. The feature itself also doesn't take that much time like it looks at the moment. The problem is that every beginning is hard. I tested a couple of people. Some just left me without finishing their work. I don't even wanna name here the time was spend to find some because from around 20 devs I asked on Patreon, only 3 answered me. All declined. Even those didn't answer who had hardly support! So, not the feature itself was the problem this update but the entire organization and arrangement for it! Nothing comes from nothing.
Ever wonder why people don't want to work with you huh?

Reactions: sheatfish
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes