DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I love your posts much more than the boring and repeated discussion about time and milkmen.

My theory.

Teaser 1. Sophia hesitates whether to go to Don Morello for help, as she dresses as Aiden has instructed but in a bra.

I love your posts much more than the boring and repeated discussion about time and milkmen.

My theory.

Teaser 1. Sophia hesitates whether to go to Don Morello for help, as she dresses as Aiden has instructed but in a bra.
View attachment 1671971
SOPHIA DECIDES TO ASK DON MORELLO FOR HELP

Option 1, She goes straight to see Don Morello without going to school (the dress and bra in the last images are the same as in the first image). It would be strange, she has to go to her job.

Option 2, She goes to class, rejects Aiden's requests (in whole or in part) and goes to see Don Morello in the same clothes she went to class in.
View attachment 1671973
View attachment 1671975
View attachment 1671976
SOPHIA CONTINUES TO PERFORM THE TASKS IMPOSED ON HER BY AIDEN.

Option 1. Sophia is dressed as in the first image and Aiden punishes her by demanding that she remove her bra and also her panties (image 2). She puts the bra and the panties in the bag.

Option 2. Sophia is without a bra in the class, the bra is in her bag, and Aiden demands that she remove her panties (image 2). The problem is we can´t see the bag in pic 2.

Option 3. Sophia keeps her bra in the bag before the class and the bag is stolen by André and/or Jennifer (?) at the beginning of the class. Aiden ask for panties if she wants her bag back.
View attachment 1671979

In either case Aiden demands proof such as her lifting her skirt in class (hint of the gift of Santa lifting the elf girl's skirt).
View attachment 1671981
Option 1. Sophia says she can´t do that in class because she is nude and they go in the break to another place. This option is not very credible because she could do what she did showing her panties in another task.

Option 2. Sophia refuses to show her nude crotch, and her handbag with her underwear is taken away by Andre and/or Jennifer?

Sophia follows them around the school to retrieve her clothes but cannot shout at them because it will be discovered that she is not wearing anything under her sexy dress. She follows them from a distance in anger (image 3).
View attachment 1671983
I think in the hidden image (image 4) Jennifer(?) and André are showing Sophia her bag, bra and maybe her panties, while Aiden opens the classroom laughing. If Sophia wants them back she has to go in with them.
View attachment 1671985
From the situation in image 5, Sophia is inside the classroom when Jennifer? is taking off her clothes. I think Sophia will also have to undress in order to get her underwear and purse back, probably at that moment other events will happen (groping, the janitor, the principal or another teacher discovers them, who knows). That will be the special part and the add-on (it can be animations with interaction about what she takes off, who touches or what touches).
View attachment 1671986
Of course,all of this will be wrong, and LP will surprise us as always
Wow, that’s really impressive thought process of what you think will happen.
I forgot all about the purse missing until you brought it back up to.
So I was thinking something even more sinister, like after they take her purse, Aiden gets her car keys, probly house keys too & either has them molded in clay or knows maintenance worker there that makes copies of keys.
Now he has the keys to her suv and her house!

He can sneak into the house during the day since noones home & install spy cameras in her house & now the blackmail would really begin when he gets some nude video of her maybe even with Ellie or her maid.

What would Sophia do to keep this from being leaked all over the internet?

Reactions: Adolfo

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Maybe you're the only one getting frustrated?

And again, because you and your crew apparently don't understand: when people complain about the game or its development its on topic.
You and your crew, on the other hand, just come here to complain about people complaining. Is it that hard to see the difference?
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, you and your crew are the ones that want to silence other people's. That's it.

Stop trying to shame people into not giving their opinion, it's a free forum, simple.
Weren't you the one who said that I am stalking you and that you have used the ignore button on me. What this reply then ? Can't stick to your own words.

Complain about the "GAME" or "DEVELOPMENT" and "DISCUSSING" , key words, what people go onto to target is the "DEVELOPER".
A small difference but the root of the issue.

Next tell me - You are the one who says every other day something like - That game's art quality is on par with Awam, That developer is better. Now also explain this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this talking about the development or Taunting the dev, accusing him of Milking, calling him a liar. Alluding that all does is send 4 mails and 1 phone call and that is his day's work. When you like a pathetic being are the first one to play the update containing 100's of renders, it doesn't come out of thin air, someone has worked on them. Calling supporters idiots for supporting what he wishes to do to "HIS" game.

And this is just a sample of you "DISCUSSING" the "GAME AND IT'S DEVELOPMENT", so shut your mouth on it.

If games nowadays are better why is your brain stuck on this one, why do you have to keep posting pretty much only on this thread and not the threafs containing far better games and developers. What kind of addiction is this for you.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

My theory.

My theory.

View attachment 1671971
SOPHIA DECIDES TO ASK DON MORELLO FOR HELP

Option 1, She goes straight to see Don Morello without going to school (the dress and bra in the last images are the same as in the first image). It would be strange, she has to go to her job.

Option 2, She goes to class, rejects Aiden's requests (in whole or in part) and goes to see Don Morello in the same clothes she went to class in.
View attachment 1671973
View attachment 1671975
View attachment 1671976
SOPHIA CONTINUES TO PERFORM THE TASKS IMPOSED ON HER BY AIDEN.

Option 1. Sophia is dressed as in the first image and Aiden punishes her by demanding that she remove her bra and also her panties (image 2). She puts the bra and the panties in the bag.

Option 2. Sophia is without a bra in the class, the bra is in her bag, and Aiden demands that she remove her panties (image 2). The problem is we can´t see the bag in pic 2.

Option 3. Sophia keeps her bra in the bag before the class and the bag is stolen by André and/or Jennifer (?) at the beginning of the class. Aiden ask for panties if she wants her bag back.
View attachment 1671979

In either case Aiden demands proof such as her lifting her skirt in class (hint of the gift of Santa lifting the elf girl's skirt).
View attachment 1671981
Option 1. Sophia says she can´t do that in class because she is nude and they go in the break to another place. This option is not very credible because she could do what she did showing her panties in another task.

Option 2. Sophia refuses to show her nude crotch, and her handbag with her underwear is taken away by Andre and/or Jennifer?

Sophia follows them around the school to retrieve her clothes but cannot shout at them because it will be discovered that she is not wearing anything under her sexy dress. She follows them from a distance in anger (image 3).
View attachment 1671983
I think in the hidden image (image 4) Jennifer(?) and André are showing Sophia her bag, bra and maybe her panties, while Aiden opens the classroom laughing. If Sophia wants them back she has to go in with them.
View attachment 1671985
From the situation in image 5, Sophia is inside the classroom when Jennifer? is taking off her clothes. I think Sophia will also have to undress in order to get her underwear and purse back, probably at that moment other events will happen (groping, the janitor, the principal or another teacher discovers them, who knows). That will be the special part and the add-on (it can be animations with interaction about what she takes off, who touches or what touches).
View attachment 1671986
Of course,all of this will be wrong, and LP will surprise us as always
A lot of options :ROFLMAO:, what I what is to underline:

this image is after Aiden's 4th task. No bra. Or she goes to school thinking about fulfilling Aiden's request and changes her mind.
1645713332523.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wow, that’s really impressive thought process of what you think will happen.
I forgot all about the purse missing until you brought it back up to.
So I was thinking something even more sinister, like after they take her purse, Aiden gets her car keys, probly house keys too & either has them molded in clay or knows maintenance worker there that makes copies of keys.
Now he has the keys to her suv and her house!

He can sneak into the house during the day since noones home & install spy cameras in her house & now the blackmail would really begin when he gets some nude video of her maybe even with Ellie or her maid.

What would Sophia do to keep this from being leaked all over the internet?
:ROFLMAO: How they can take her purse, How she doesn't take it with her from home

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Final update before the World war 3. I'm going to save my cum for this update. Then I can die in peace.
Oh, come on. You don’t want to fight off radroaches and feral ghouls with the rest of us?

On topic, I almost got excited when I heard rumblings of an impending update, but then I remembered that it‘s just an Aiden task, and an optional encounter with mob man. I told Aiden to get F’d, and I told husband (it’s been so long, I’m forgetting names) to cut off the gambling, so I was never in debt to mob man, so this one’s kind of a bust for me. Is that really all there’s going to be to it? I mean, I’ve got other things to occupy my time with, but it’s still kind of a bummer.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Here you go. Now you know.

Important news about 0.155

Content: 361 renders + 9-10 animations (24 fps) and 5 (10 fps)

So, as you can see, the "special add-on" are real 24 fps animations. It's a big step for my game and the organization of it was very tough. They are done with an additional program which I needed to get comfortable and bring my characters and environments there first.

The search for helpers was a horror! Most didn't even respond. The rest just said no. With the 1st helper I started to work on the 1st animation where I needed to explain her everything and give examples so that the animations fit into my scene together with my renders. She finished the 1st animation just half way and just left me. Thought another project is more interesting for her.

The 2nd animator I worked with 2 weeks who couldn't convince me. Then I found a 3rd one with whom I'm working with since 2 weeks now and we came already very far. What also makes the animations very difficult is that they need to fit artistically and stylistically to my versions in Daz Studio. That's very tough. We're working on it.

The animations we're talking about here are pure sex animations with multiple angles where you will see everything. Plus I got real voice actresses for them. This is why I told you, the wait will be worth it. So, not the animations themselves took that long but the entire organization before. Of course the creation of them is also very though.

I talked with countless of people on my search. It was also very tough for me to find a way how to import and adjust my characters flawlessly into the other program.

0.155 is completely finished just the animations are missing. We are working every day on it. Without these animations, the update wouldn't make much sense since they're an important part of it!

As long as the animations are still in development and are rendering, I will start with the preparation for 0.160 and also the work on it soon.

Without these animations the update would be already out a month ago!

So, now you know what was this all about and hopefully are a little calmer.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Here you go. Now you know.

Important news about 0.155

Content: 361 renders + 9-10 animations (24 fps) and 5 (10 fps)

So, as you can see, the "special add-on" are real 24 fps animations. It's a big step for my game and the organization of it was very tough. They are done with an additional program which I needed to get comfortable and bring my characters and environments there first.

The search for helpers was a horror! Most didn't even respond. The rest just said no. With the 1st helper I started to work on the 1st animation where I needed to explain her everything and give examples so that the animations fit into my scene together with my renders. She finished the 1st animation just half way and just left me. Thought another project is more interesting for her.

The 2nd animator I worked with 2 weeks who couldn't convince me. Then I found a 3rd one with whom I'm working with since 2 weeks now and we came already very far. What also makes the animations very difficult is that they need to fit artistically and stylistically to my versions in Daz Studio. That's very tough. We're working on it.

The animations we're talking about here are pure sex animations with multiple angles where you will see everything. Plus I got real voice actresses for them. This is why I told you, the wait will be worth it. So, not the animations themselves took that long but the entire organization before. Of course the creation of them is also very though.

I talked with countless of people on my search. It was also very tough for me to find a way how to import and adjust my characters flawlessly into the other program.

0.155 is completely finished just the animations are missing. We are working every day on it. Without these animations, the update wouldn't make much sense since they're an important part of it!

As long as the animations are still in development and are rendering, I will start with the preparation for 0.160 and also the work on it soon.

Without these animations the update would be already out a month ago!

So, now you know what was this all about and hopefully are a little calmer.
hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes