Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Here you go. Now you know.

Important news about 0.155

Content: 361 renders + 9-10 animations (24 fps) and 5 (10 fps)

So, as you can see, the "special add-on" are real 24 fps animations. It's a big step for my game and the organization of it was very tough. They are done with an additional program which I needed to get comfortable and bring my characters and environments there first.

The search for helpers was a horror! Most didn't even respond. The rest just said no. With the 1st helper I started to work on the 1st animation where I needed to explain her everything and give examples so that the animations fit into my scene together with my renders. She finished the 1st animation just half way and just left me. Thought another project is more interesting for her.

The 2nd animator I worked with 2 weeks who couldn't convince me. Then I found a 3rd one with whom I'm working with since 2 weeks now and we came already very far. What also makes the animations very difficult is that they need to fit artistically and stylistically to my versions in Daz Studio. That's very tough. We're working on it.

The animations we're talking about here are pure sex animations with multiple angles where you will see everything. Plus I got real voice actresses for them. This is why I told you, the wait will be worth it. So, not the animations themselves took that long but the entire organization before. Of course the creation of them is also very though.

I talked with countless of people on my search. It was also very tough for me to find a way how to import and adjust my characters flawlessly into the other program.

0.155 is completely finished just the animations are missing. We are working every day on it. Without these animations, the update wouldn't make much sense since they're an important part of it!

As long as the animations are still in development and are rendering, I will start with the preparation for 0.160 and also the work on it soon.

Without these animations the update would be already out a month ago!

So, now you know what was this all about and hopefully are a little calmer.
Like... who would have expected that?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

So, as you can see, the "special add-on" are real 24 fps animations. It's a big step for my game and the organization of it was very tough. They are done with an additional program which I needed to get comfortable and bring my characters and environments there first.

The search for helpers was a horror! Most didn't even respond. The rest just said no. With the 1st helper I started to work on the 1st animation where I needed to explain her everything and give examples so that the animations fit into my scene together with my renders. She finished the 1st animation just half way and just left me. Thought another project is more interesting for her.

The 2nd animator I worked with 2 weeks who couldn't convince me. Then I found a 3rd one with whom I'm working with since 2 weeks now and we came already very far. What also makes the animations very difficult is that they need to fit artistically and stylistically to my versions in Daz Studio. That's very tough. We're working on it.

The animations we're talking about here are pure sex animations with multiple angles where you will see everything. Plus I got real voice actresses for them. This is why I told you, the wait will be worth it. So, not the animations themselves took that long but the entire organization before. Of course the creation of them is also very though.

I talked with countless of people on my search. It was also very tough for me to find a way how to import and adjust my characters flawlessly into the other program.

0.155 is completely finished just the animations are missing. We are working every day on it. Without these animations, the update wouldn't make much sense since they're an important part of it!

As long as the animations are still in development and are rendering, I will start with the preparation for 0.160 and also the work on it soon.

I really hate it how he throws the first two assistants under the bus like that, it isn't professional. It makes me think that the first assistant had enough of his attitude and ghosted him.

A younger, more naive, version of myself would have cut him some slack. The idea that organizing all this work took a lot of time isn't absurd. But 2022 Ginger is a hardened bitch. I don't care if it took him a long time to organize it, no one was asking for animations or voice acting. All anyone wants are faster, routine, updates. If he wanted to add VA and animations, he should have been more organized and assembled it long before work started on this update. But since he didn't, it just feels like another excuse.

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019

so are we getting the update or not?

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019

So the update will have a sex scene? most likely Aiden and André bj from Jen?

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019

Voice actresses, finally.

Hope it is Sofia and not Jennifer

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So the update will have a sex scene? most likely Aiden and André bj from Jen?
No. Earlier L&P confirmed that the first sex scenes would start in a couple in-game days. When he said "animations for sex" I think there's a translation goof and what he really means is "sexy". So when sexy things happen in this update, they'll be partially animated.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Voices during sex? If it's done well, then ok. But in the movies or games I know the voices are really a challenge to watch this scene to the end and not to skip. What are the voices supposed to do but moan and shout "Dylan, I'm so horny, fuck my ass! It sounds like shit when I read it and it doesn't get any sexier when a woman's voice is screaming and moaning in my ear through my headphones.
I do not want to be misunderstood. I appreciate the effort that was driven here and I'm ready to be convinced but think at the moment this is too much of a good thing.

Divaman

Mar 4, 2021

"Of course, that's the whole reason". And without these animations, he released updates for half a year. And why write about 100% readiness at all, if it is still being completed?

Last edited:
Reactions: bluehound36

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
if this is true, it just shows how much scamy/milky AWAM rly is xD

BAD is always like a hour or even more worth of content, while AWAM is mostlikely less then 10 minutes worth of content.
kinda looks like it's coming truth... BaD comes out on March. 4 xD and this (im pretty sure) dose not get released befor.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

First I have to say that the effort of L&P to include animations in AWAM is appreciated BUT delaying the development time of the game even more by including an animation seems to me a colossal mistake, once again we have to repeat it we are on DAY 13 of 30 PLAYABLE DAYS for God's sake L&P, advance the story, accelerate the development of the game and don't include more things that slow down the already late schedule, the famous animation (and others that he will probably add) can well wait for later , maybe for after day 20.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I really hate it how he throws the first two assistants under the bus like that, it isn't professional. It makes me think that the first assistant had enough of his attitude and ghosted him.

A younger, more naive, version of myself would have cut him some slack. The idea that organizing all this work took a lot of time isn't absurd. But 2022 Ginger is a hardened bitch. I don't care if it took him a long time to organize it, no one was asking for animations or voice acting. All anyone wants are faster, routine, updates. If he wanted to add VA and animations, he should have been more organized and assembled it long before work started on this update. But since he didn't, it just feels like another excuse.
I guess 2021 Ginger was your soft version? :p

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes