GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You all doesn't understand L&P, he is just milking patreons... He will not release the update until march start and he take the Patreons' money... He does this for so long... I did not remember an update before the month is over.... He will never finish this game. I doubt he will continue to update it next 10 years! There will be plenty of real 3D games in next few years and he will go in oblivion
You're right, no one in this thread has ever considered this. Thank you for your original insights, my outlook on this game has completely changed because of it.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
You all doesn't understand L&P, he is just milking patreons... He will not release the update until march start and he take the Patreons' money... He does this for so long... I did not remember an update before the month is over.... He will never finish this game. I doubt he will continue to update it next 10 years! There will be plenty of real 3D games in next few years and he will go in oblivion
Just give that guy some breathing space.. He's trying new things which I guess we can consider as per his update.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Just last update was released on the "20th" of the month. So your theory goes out of the window.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There is another explanation. Sophia in her own home has intentionally enlarged her cleavage.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/02/1694959_1645717234348.png

In the second picture you can see that a pronounced crease appears, which could be an explanation for the deformation of the blouse.
So same blouse but Sophia enlarged her cleavage.
View attachment 1672331
It's the same blouse with a collar, and Sophia shows off her bust more

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
There are pros and experts here! Help him! with animation! In 4K 60fps (Clothing Removal Animation) :sneaky:
Ps/ By the way, how much animation is done? If everything is set up and your hands grow out of the right place? Just, I wonder!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes